Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 hookup sites

But what happens when you and your date start out to go beyond the dating phase, and really enter a complete blown connection? Are there particular inquiries you nevertheless want to ask? Well, by now you must no every other pretty properly, but there are nevertheless improvements to be produced. online dating in indiana Ask queries, let your date ask you queries, and try to be as honest as probable. These are all regular queries that ought to feel comfortable to speak as effectively as acquire, Winter said. how to get peoples ip on omegle The appropriate initial date questions will support you make the ideal impression attainable.

instant hookup review

That truly underscored for me that wasn t some thing that I wanted to do — be apart from him for that extended, he mentioned. anaheim classifieds It s alright to share slowly and progressively, particularly following you ve been talking for a although. At a single point I even googled Christian to see if he was single. elke the stallion only fans There are a handful of items to look out for when you initial begin messaging someone, which really should give you a fantastic indication of whether or not or not they re genuine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 8:29:28 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

bree1980
Frankenmuth, MI

I have broken up with my boyfriend of 2 years and have not really talked to him, until yesterday night. I pourded my heart out to him,telling him that I missed him and still loved him and that I want to be with him more then anything. He told me that he still feels the same way and that he is lonely to as am I. But he said that we just need a break from each other right now. But he said that he is not going to give me the indication that we will get back together. I asked him if there was a possibility in the future that we will and he said that there it is possible, but he does not know. He said that he wants to be by himself for awhile. If he really wanted it over for good he would say, Brianna we are never getting back together so move on, right you would think. but i dont know if he is just saying things that i want to hear. I miss him so much anyone have any suggestions on getting him back and should I not waste my time. I dont want to though , I really think that we are meant to be together. He told me to call him tomorrow though and I asked him if he wanted me to and he said yes, so should I or is he just trying to get my hopes up somemore.

I dont know what to think anymore

11/4/2007 8:39:35 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

I would call him tomorrow, but be careful.

11/4/2007 8:47:39 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I'm thinking something is up. Either he wants to be with you or he doesn't. Sounds like head games to me. My 2nd X played head games. If we got in a disagreement the violin section came out on that he'd leave since we couldn't get along.

11/4/2007 8:53:07 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

smilingguy76
Denver, CO

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I agree with Chopper Babe. Something is up. It sounds like he's working both sides of the fence. If you want to do the right thing, move on.

11/4/2007 8:56:20 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

hollywood1313
Stoughton, MA

it sounds like he wants to go out and test the waters..so by breaking up with..he doesnt consider it cheating..if he thinks u to should b together.tyhen y does he need more time..tell him now or never..good luck

11/4/2007 8:57:29 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

midnight2005
Clarksburg, WV

Sounds like he may have found someone else and wants to play both of you. Only you can make this decision. Do you trust him 100%? Do you think he is being honest? Wait before you call him. Give him a few days. Do not be at his beckon call. get on with your life. He will then see what he has lost, stay in touch with him but don't let him make you his security net in case she doesn't work out. Keep your eyes open, if he is seeing someone else, you will find out. If not and he is being honest, then both will find what you want. give him space.

11/4/2007 8:58:20 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

right now, you are like his little puppet. When he says call you will call. When he says meet me you will. Anything he says do, you will. What about when he is not calling you? What about when he is not saying meet me here? Do you think he will be alone every time? I doubt it. why would he be alone when he could see who he wants then call you for you to come running. I agree with chopper! HEAD GAMES!

[Edited 11/4/2007 9:00:11 PM]

11/4/2007 9:00:44 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

bree1980
Frankenmuth, MI

He says that he is not seeing anyone and I believe him, i really dont think that he is but I want him in my life so bad I dont want to lose him

11/4/2007 9:02:15 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

My ex played that game with me. It made it harder for me in the long run. If I had it to do over again, I would have just told him that I'm not interested in playing games. If he wants to do what needs to be done to get back together, we can do that. Otherwise, I'm movin' on. Of course, that's just me. You'll have to figure out what's best for you.

11/4/2007 9:10:46 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

hollywood1313
Stoughton, MA

alot of great advice said here...but you are going to do wat u want to..honestly..i dont think u will takeany of this advice..to bad

11/5/2007 2:46:51 AM advice please- I dont know what to do  

dixiethelovebug
Auburn, GA

Just tell him if and when he figures things out to call you. Also let him know if you are still avail. then maybe you can work things out but you may not be. If he cannot communicate to you now about whatever it is that is bothering him, then in the future married or not he is going to clam up and be distance again. You will live your life like this, him running and you begging. Its a game to gain control. Dont give in to it or you will be unhappy thru out your life with him.
You have to be able to communicate about things good or bad or it is never going to work.
JMO

[Edited 11/5/2007 2:48:08 AM]

11/5/2007 10:11:21 AM advice please- I dont know what to do  

kim2007
Bossier City, LA

You have to be careful man know that woman are very emotional people and they play off that sometime. People do what you allow them to do to us. Play the game as a friend and thats it, if you sleep with him you will regret it in the morning.

11/5/2007 10:45:38 AM advice please- I dont know what to do  

sweetromie
Sunderland, MA

I totally agree with dixie

11/7/2007 12:16:22 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

hope383
Patchogue, NY

hi
I'm with Dixie......I don't want to sound like a religious freak but Joel Osteen cds "Become a Better You" have really helped me and walking no matter how cold it is out........God has a better plan for you........Good luck

11/7/2007 1:06:34 PM advice please- I dont know what to do  

brownsugar1223
Saint Louis, MO

hi

hope and dixie on point, for sure.

your decision--just look at yourself, how do you feel deep inside yourself?
your mind(head games) will play tricks on you if you let, and he knows that, and your heart(hurts) can be healed, if you need that, and so far you need a space--healing of the heart, right now.
Pray for guidance, wait on that answer, one thing for sure--you will know, then go from there. if he wants to talk let him call you, there is nothing wrong with a conversation, keep it in the mean time space------you may need it too, so you can sit back and take a look at yourself and the whole relationship, thats what he want and thinks, so go for it(space----)
-----hello?
your answer will come sooner than you think.

keep your head up girl

Page: 1, 2, 3