Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal meet now

According to a Tinder spokesperson, Tinder has a dynamic pricing structure that presents various price points, which may well vary by region, length of subscription, recent in app promotions and a lot more. gay men in phoenix It is light, and it quickly offers you an idea about her. Do they launch into an eloquent and believed provoking response or do they turn it back on you and listen closely? This a enjoyable ice breaker that may well tell you a bit about their sense of humour, creativity, survival capabilities or how they would method challenges, Miranda says. rubmaps richmond You are not asking, So, for which date would it be proper for me to ask you to go fishing / go on a nature hike / climb Mt.

better than craigslist for hookups

There s also no way for catfish to get onto this app. clearwater hookups When a match is produced, it may be best not to retain a long period of communication by way of chat or text. Hello Guys everyone applying snapchat traffic for adult dating ? Hey, I am new into CPA, I would like to operate on CPA dating niche. cityxguide maui More than pumpkin pie, I saw my boyfriend s brother s dog drag anything tiny along the floor and drop it in the middle of the living space.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/6/2009 6:33:17 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

slowdancen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,085)
Azle, TX

Please send love and prayers to slowdancing

I want to know what kind of a sick human being would post in a thread like this.................. For all to read and see............and then when block me....slowdancing....so I can not see the post?????????
Well I can give you some hints.
1. They want you to believe they are a christian.
2. They want you to believe there are people on this site out to "Get Them"

3/6/2009 6:44:06 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

btdt
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Donalsonville, GA

Good morning, Slowdancen.

First my cares & prayers go with you on your trip back to your mother.
This cannot be an easy time for you.

Next, I am confused by your question here.
I went back 4 pages and only found one thread like you are talking about.
It is bethanybea's and you posted in it right towards the end of it (page 4 if I am not mistaken). So you are allowed in that thread, as you should be.

So the question then arises:
Which thread is it that you are blocked from that is about sending you love and prayers?

If this is in fact true, and not some ghastly mistake, I am at a loss for words.
And that is hard to do to me.

3/6/2009 6:45:59 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

rideratredrock
Over 1,000 Posts (1,068)
Argyle, TX

Slowdancing, I didn't see anything but positive posts on the 'prayers' thread and I don't know of anyone who has me blocked. All posts I read offered only prayers and encouragement. Obviously, this is a hard time for you...please try to have only good thoughts...leave the negative ones behind...they will take care of themselves. Prayers for you and your mom.

3/6/2009 6:52:35 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

sorprano
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,546)
Wayne, NJ

remember anyone blocking you, misses out on the good you bring to this place....you have been very supportive to many of us in our time of need and support--things happen in 3rd party threads but write it off--you have more serious amd more important issues on your mind as of now...

3/6/2009 6:52:55 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

slowdancen
Azle, TX

First thank you for your kind words and prayers. It is a hard time for me.

Yes I am allowed in that thread BUT someone posted in that thread and then blocked me so I coulod not see their posts.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BETHANY.

It has to do with fakes on this site that want you all to believe they are so good and upstanding. They are so sick that they would post for you all to see their "christian values"

3/6/2009 6:59:11 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

torque123
Over 2,000 Posts (3,719)
Sainte Genevieve, MO

Yes Slow, I know what you are talking about and I have her blocked because I am tired of seeing her silly, hypocritical threads and posts.... That way, I won't respond to her rantings and she can no longer get any of my threads deleted like happened a week or so ago...

3/6/2009 7:00:33 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

btdt
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Donalsonville, GA

Slow, maybe they don't remember they have blocked you?
Maybe they thought the thread - being about you - would show their post?

Glad it is not the whole thread that you are talking about!
Your friends are trying to show their caring about you in this trying time if yours.
Try rereading all the ones that are sending you postive messages
and then forget about the trivial words of someone who doesn't or shouldn't count.

Please think about what's important today,
and not let little people and their problems take up valuable room in your thoughts.
Big hugs to you...

3/6/2009 7:14:35 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

slowdancen
Azle, TX

Thank you and you are all so right! I should not have let this ONE person bother me. But I was feeling down this morning and was reading all the wonderful things you
ALL posted........... And hers was gone.
She blocked me after she posted. If she would have blocked me befor she posted. I would never have missed it because I would not have know it was there.

3/6/2009 7:21:21 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

here4love
Over 2,000 Posts (2,291)
Sherman, TX

Well, it can't be me cause I can see it...

3/6/2009 7:31:50 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

slowdancen
Azle, TX

Yes I was being blond because the person that should see can't because I AM blocked.

3/6/2009 7:46:43 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

whatsluv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,841)
Ellicott City, MD

Slowdancen

My tongue is red and swollen from biting it so hard to refrain from commenting on that thread yesterday. Slow - pay no attention to the crazies. It isn't just the Christian claim that bugs me; there are some that will dot the threads with all their purported goodness and positive attributes, but then waste no time supporting the nonsense because it suits them and their agenda. Some people have NO shame and they think if they preach their BS long enough, that we will all buy it. NOT. Just a bunch of hypocrites!

BTW - there were some posters to that thread that attempted to rationalize and explain what likely happened. And I say to them: you are a far more patient & tolerant being than I.

3/6/2009 7:54:25 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  
claypoted
Lewiston, MI

Guilty, but not of being patient. I was trying to get the BS on the page, but as some of you seen, I was ignored because she didn't have the gonads to come right out and say so.

Salaveeee, so much for calling a spade a spade. I'll just call it as I see it, one ROYAL pain in the azz.

3/6/2009 7:59:37 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

whatsluv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,841)
Ellicott City, MD

Clay - maybe if you put your picture back you wouldn't be ignored.
BTW - I was wondering if she was going to answer you and I ALMOST did go in to explain, but I thought twice.

3/6/2009 8:05:55 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  

use2bwonderful
Over 2,000 Posts (2,879)
Corpus Christi, TX

Slow .... you're a dear friend and I really hate to see you brought down to that particular level.

You have far more weightier (is that a word?) issues before you than having to deal with the hypocritical meanderings of a raving, insecure, bottom dweller.

Please know that my heartfelt prayers and good thoughts will continue with you this weekend .... Godspeed!!!

3/6/2009 8:11:45 AM You Are Blocked, I don't want you to see me  
claypoted
Lewiston, MI

Quote from whatsluv:
Clay - maybe if you put your picture back you wouldn't be ignored.
BTW - I was wondering if she was going to answer you and I ALMOST did go in to explain, but I thought twice.

What do you mean, that is me, just the sun hit just right and made my shadow.

What happened to my shadow, dang that Peter Pan.

[Edited 3/6/2009 8:12:39 AM PST]