Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

trap hookup site

We hold our members safety as paramount and have strict data protocols and fraud protection measures in location to guarantee your online dating security. prescott singles mingle When two persons have swiped appropriate on each and every other, the lady has 24 hours to message the man. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date somebody of your wavelength. boricua dating You can also chat without registration as a guest user.

private delights com

Searching to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media etc. speed dating in davenport iowa He proposed at Rocky Mountain National Park in front of each our families, and we have been married eight months later. Working towards greater credit shows that they care about the high quality of their credit adequate to build it. hookup apps besides tinder Chat app is the lay chat use app that I have ever noticed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/24/2008 5:53:26 PM Should Chuck retire?  

treecutter
Brick, NJ

u cant win them all. the ufc is TOP NOTCH FIGHTING period!! and he just beat silva. styles make fights... look at wanderlai silva, rampage, and chuck they've all fought each other and look at the outcomes, like i said styles make fights. chuck will always b competitive, great take down defense he'll pop back up anyway. breaks away from clinch work. hes hard to get a hold of and swings like a mother and he really can take a punch...DUH!! why would this man retire, based on those facts! I'm done with this subject!!!

7/22/2008 9:16:52 PM Should Chuck retire?  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

This AGE thing with Chuck is irrelevant.
I am 66 yrs old, still work out, not like I used to.
I still hold my own Bouncing.
Age is a number, I am not as fast and quick thinking, but
I can still hold my own with the young-uns.
I was taught that the Arts are a state of mind.
When you lose your state of mind, your for the most part
done.
Chuck is still much a man, dont under estimate him.

7/23/2008 3:55:10 PM Should Chuck retire?  

sagiv
West Palm Beach, FL

He probably has two or three more years left in him.

7/24/2008 10:02:06 AM Should Chuck retire?  

chinaonlyabc
Lancaster, CA

Chuck is awesome! A man to respect, a legend. He must decide what to do.. whether to retire or not. Just like Ken Shamrock.. He decided to retire after Tito 3 fight.. but the Ice Man.. must decide in himself.. whether it's time for him. Every man.. must listen to his inner soul and his body.. to see when the time is right.. When one gets older.. there is a vast stores of wisdom and experience.. but the timing slows.. and the body aches.. I can not answer that question.. No body can.. but the man himself.

Page: 1, 2, 3