Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free adult hookup

And if I am capable to go back to his nation, then Allah will function things out, if that is what Allah has in retailer for me and for him. christian singles events san diego No will need dating app lah, just commence right here, tons of LYN male will PM you and you can slowly pick. I also deleted my profile and re produced it. locanto encuentros ocasionales white plains ny A single user said FDS helped them block a manipulative guy they d been seeing for years one more stated the neighborhood helped her leave an abusive partnership.

naughty hookup app

Like some dates, we just meet after then right after meet, seldom or no longer texting every single other. munich classified ads So whether or not your really like life is on life assistance or you haven t been touched in way too lengthy, right here are 4 podcasts that know precisely how you really feel and are prepared to provide assistance, consolation and a humorous escape. Let the conversation flow naturally, but don t be shy when it comes to actually getting out far more about him. belarusian dating culture Don t start out with an awkward hello and a million questions—chat like you would to a superior pal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 4:03:10 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Wow, I just don't know about you guys---just a wee bit fruity--lol.

If I knew for sure I was going to die---I would make my kids stay with me the whole time,so I could spend all of my time with them,and the rest of my family.

I would make sure I hadn't hurt anyone0---without apologizing.
I would have quite a few talks with the Lord,and tell him to get my mansion ready.

How morbid--soun ds too sad---have fun you guys---lol----Pat.

11/7/2007 4:08:51 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Agreed--not a good topic for cheerfulness here

11/7/2007 4:09:35 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

The topic is too morbid for me......

11/7/2007 10:02:34 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

I would go to Paris and go to the Louve to see all of Michael Angelos paintings and sculptures. And I would go alone or with someone that wants to see it as much as I do. After the Paris trip I would buy a motorcycle and ride in the wind. I would like to take ball room dancing lessons. After all of these things then I would hold onto my daughters as tight as I could and tell them how much I love them and to live life to the fullest while you are here on earth it does not last forever. I don't think it hurts to think about death everyonce in a while it makes one think of where they are in their life now and is it going inthe direction you want it to go. Regroup

11/7/2007 10:03:41 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Does your attorney have your drs phone # sounds like the two of them have been talking

11/7/2007 10:14:11 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

[Edited 11/7/2007 10:14:48 PM]

11/8/2007 4:44:03 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

....good morning everyone!!!!

......let me give you some else to think about

.........there are only 4 words in the english language which ends in "dous"...tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous

...........there are only 2 words in the english language that have all 5 vowels in order...ABSTEMIOUS and FACETIOUS (a,e,i,o,u)

...now prove me wrong...

11/8/2007 5:20:19 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

phucq
Panama City, FL

I'm not sure what the previous post has to do with this topic, but I would like to continue commenting on the issue. The answer I posted earlier was to use my last months for revenge, and apparently that answer seemed too harsh to most of you. Perhaps this topic is too serious for this forum, but I didn't start it, I only decided to give an honest answer as it applies to me. I'm not suggesting that revenge would be right for anyone else, but it is right for me. If you read what follows, you may understand why.

Most of you would want to spend the time with loved ones, and I understand that completely. If I had children, a spouse, a parent, or any family, then I would also want to spend the remaining time with them. But, I have no family or loved ones left, I've outlived them all. I do have two wonderful dogs, but given the incredibly good state of my health, the dogs will be gone long before my last six months comes around.

I understand the lady who said she would travel. In fact, the first thing I did when I retired was go to Paris and visit the Louvre, exactly what she said she would do with some of her last months. I've also seen many other things in my travels, and I've had my fill of travel. As for her desire to buy a motorcycle, I spent half my life riding motorcycles and doing other adventurous things, such as sky diving, and hang gliding. I've done almost everything people say they would like to try before they die. Most people never get around to those things, but I've done them. I haven't tried the ballroom dancing she wants to try, but I have no desire to do that. All that is left for me is to settle the score with those people who have tried to destroy my life.

Finally, the wrongs which have been done to me in my life by greedy evil people are probably much worse than anything anyone has done to most of you, and that is why I feel that revenge is what I want before I die. Those of you who haven't suffered as much as I have will never understand the corrosive hatred a person can carry around inside for a lifetime. You'll notice that I didn't say I would kill anyone, that's too good for them. I just want to shoot them in the balls so they will suffer at least some pain at my hands. It will not be a millionth of what I've suffered at the hands of those who have wronged me, but at least there will be some payback, and I will get some justice before I die.

For those of you who believe evil people will get punished in an afterlife, I will tell you that I don't assume for one second that there is any judgment or punishment after death. As far as I know, if I don't seek justice in this lifetime, then it will never happen. The irony is, I will probably outlive all the people who wronged me, so I will never get the chance to take my "eye for an eye" during my last months on earth. If this is too morbid for you, then all I can say is real life is not always warm and fuzzy. For those of us who have been wronged in life beyond all measure of fairness, I think seeking justice at the end of life is a worthy goal. I'm sorry if this brought anyone down, but everything can't always be roses and lollipops.

[Edited 11/8/2007 5:34:01 AM]

11/8/2007 5:45:34 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I agree, for me nothing in life has been roses and lollypops BUT if you spend your life seeking revenge then these people really won. They have ruined your life for real. I'm sure you know the old saw "the best revenge is a well spent life". Don't let what has been done to you eat you up, that's letting them win! I know it's easier said than done. I certainly don't know you but your posts are generally very intelligent. You are too smart to let these persons really ruin your life. Revenge is harder on you than it is on them. Living with what they have done is punishment enough!

OK, I'm done and I'll shut up! I can hear all the nasty things you are saying to me!

11/8/2007 6:14:31 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

...apologize...just wanted to give a respite...topic is beginning to be depressing...life is about living...living is about giving happiness, that's what i'd do despite the fact....

11/8/2007 6:15:07 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Jeannie, I don't have anything nasty to say to you, you have a right to your opinions, and you made many good points. I actually agree with almost everything you said, but the point is that these people have already ruined my life, and we are talking about what I would do if I found out today that I only had a few more months to live. Would I track the bastards down and shoot them in the nuts, and feel better afterwards, you bet I would.

[Edited 11/8/2007 6:16:17 AM]

11/8/2007 6:30:43 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

If I had 3 months to live I'd tell my family and then inform them that I was leaving for some fun and that I would keep in touch with them but refuse to let them watch me fail and wither away. Then I'd call Phuck or q I guess it is, also Minsk and beg them to let me hang out with them till the fat lady sings. These two already had me laughing out loud more than I needed. It would tear my guts out not to see my two grandkids and my son but for them I could do it. Let them live natural and not grieve from watching me slip away. I hope I can go south so I could ride my harley until I'm too weak to hold it up. Laughter would make me live another 6 mo. longer I'm sure. I Think I understand a tiny percentage of Phuck's rage. A trusted family in-law ripped me off of $500 and I wasn't right for 6 months, thinking of that song, dirty deeds done dirt cheap, you know the rest if you know the song. Well losing 30 mil, I'm thinking I could tear someone's gonads out with my bare teeth for that!!! I think I'm falling in love, but since I'm a gemini, you might know I'd be goin' for both of ya, not just one.:
Channa

[Edited 11/8/2007 6:32:44 AM]

11/8/2007 6:41:52 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Come with me an see Paris again!!! LOL Sorry you were done so wrong and feel the way you do about those meanies. I can relate somewhat I had a hatred toward my dad for a good 8 years but I resolved it somewhat I confronted him and had hoped to get an apoligie but that did not happen but I will tell you that by confronting him and letting him know that I do remember a lot of bad things (not sexual abuse) he said well you dont know what your mother did to deserve what she got. Well at that point I hated him even more as he was not owning up but I decided he will burn in Hell for all he did to my mom and he is living in somewhat of a hell now with out any of my doings, so I let it go. My choice was to either let it go or let it eat me for ever. Couldent let that happen in my life as a grown-up so I won in the long run. I will tell you that in his last days of life which lingered a slow death from cancer he never did say he was sorry, so I feel I will not see him when I get to heaven as he is in hell now. Maybe this will put some light on your situation. Sorry for who ever wronged you their day is coming I am sure of it, and not necessilarly by you but by the big man upstairs. Could be they are tormented intheir mind now for what they have done and are to scared to confront you knowing you will never forgive them. Ok well enough from me.

11/8/2007 6:53:23 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

I'm pretty sure they are living in fear everyday of getting their gonads shot off, as rightfully they should be. I'm mad as hell for him, just thinkin' about it. Channa

11/8/2007 7:35:41 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

datein
Avon Park, FL

I would rob a bank and run around the world one more time. And make sure that my kids have what they needed.Then kiss this world goodby and hope that if we come back that I wouldn't make the same misstakes i have made in this lifetime.

Page: 1, 2, 3