Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup site canada

Now guys do you have any knowledge in Affprofile what do you think about this black singles in richmond va But if you wanna save money, only invest when the 1st date is nice. But as technologies evolve, i would say website are dead. locanto rockingham personals An typical scrote is a low value man who is not hunting for a long term partnership and will waste your time by chatting on line devoid of the intention of committing.

mega presonals

John and Julie Gottman guide you by means of the crucial methods towards a deeper connection with your partner. speed dating santa maria ca Relying on 40 years of findings on how to construct a successful relationship, the web site categorises customers into 36 personality traits, and uses a matching algorithm of 136 rules. When you re picking the best dating web sites for your needs, there re a handful of essential factors to preserve in mind that can enable you make a superior choice. rub ratings stl Several necessary dating solutions claim to be cost free, and then surprise you required charges for functions such as contacting other members, comprehensive looking, viewing profiles or images, and so on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 7:40:46 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

....good idea, as long as nobody gets hurt during you unexpected cashwithdrawal....

11/8/2007 7:48:57 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

datein
Avon Park, FL

Im a real threat at 5'1" I have problems looking over the counters.

11/8/2007 7:50:55 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

cholo2
Virginia Beach, VA

...good things come in small packages...

11/8/2007 8:34:34 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

pet more pets, eat more chocolate... laugh til my guts split... give more hugs.. spread a lot of love, and as Walt says.. "wink my ass off" lol

I'm eventually going back to a place WAY better than anything this life feebly attempts to offer.

See ya there...

11/8/2007 8:50:16 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

only 3 months.. 6 months.. i think i would spend much of that time reading the Bible and praying. As ole Bill Cosby says, "Why do old folks read the Bible so much? They are cramming for the final!"

without telling my family, I would give them everything i have first, then giving to others. My children have things that are favorites here, and they would take those items. The stuff I've given them that are valuable, I would insist they have. Other things I would share with those in need.

i would try to get in touch with anyone in my past that i've wronged, that I havent already done so. I would work like normal, pay my bills and live like i do now. Hopefully, I wouldn't get P.L.O.M. Disease.. (Poor Lil Ole Me).

i gotta get a life!!!

11/8/2007 10:09:12 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

phucq
Panama City, FL

Thanks to Rosanna, Shell, and the others who didn't skin me alive for saying what I think. To tell the truth, I don't really know if I would seek revenge if a few months was all the time I had left. I would like to think I'm better than that, but I don't really know. None of us will ever really know what we will do unless we actually face that situation. All I can say is I often feel like shooting the guys who screwed me, but would I actually be able to do it? I claim I don't do it right now, because I don't want to be locked up for committing a crime. But, the truth is probably that something inside of me would never let me hurt another person with violence, regardless of how much they wronged me, except in direct self-defense. This is, after all, just an exercise in "what if".

11/8/2007 10:14:23 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I would throw practicality out the window after I made sure that my family knew that I would want them to enjoy their lives and don't grieve too long for I had a good life---One that I chose to live!!

I would not spend the last in the hospital hanging on to a hope that doesn't exist!!!!

I would have as much sex as I could with anyone who was interesting to me with no fear of safety issues. I would laugh---lot's of laughter!!! I would spend every penny I had and then some to do the things that I've yet tried and wanted toI would refuse to be around anybody who would try to save me from "Hell and Damnation"! I would be crazy and lovin' it to the end!!! I would "smoke" myself silly until I couldn't hold the cigarette in my hands!

11/8/2007 10:29:43 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

phu I know what ya mean about the revenge thing and I lost an entire career to an arrogantly rich SOB that was spiteful and manipulative. I've helped many people to grow their businesses only to be shoved aside when the results got them where they wanted to be. Screw 'em. I'd have to buy a lot more ammo to pay all those people back.

SO what, it's about the experiences and the tests we all endure while here. Can't experience it elsewhere. Just have to chalk it up to spitirual growth, no matter the pain or loss it's caused. The SOB I mentioned above eventually was ousted from the Corporation he started and grew into enormous size by gobbling up the competition every time someone disagreed with him and went elsewhere. He bought the company they went to work for and fired them all eventually, me included.

He's still rich, I'm still me and I would love nothing else more than to make him beg for his life... piss his pants and shit himself when I shot the ground next to him instead of his stupid ass. He ain't worth the powder in the shell casing. He's learning a lesson too, one loss at a time....

I'm going back where I came from before I came here, we all are, this is just a test, and lessons of what we need to learn spiritually to make us better souls, less judgmental spirits.

Nothing more, nothing less...

......anything else is pure psychological manipulation by others for personal gain. Life's too short for a reason.

JMO

[Edited 11/8/2007 10:31:02 AM]

11/8/2007 1:28:38 PM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

replant all the tree`s in the rain forrest,,

11/9/2007 6:34:34 AM What would you do if? You had 3 - 6 monthes to live.  

deann50
Fritch, TX

You know all those credit card offers you get in the mail, well I would get every card I could with the insurance that pays them off if you die, and I would go charge every one of them to the max. I would stay in fancy hotels, eat anything I wanted, buy gifts for my family, and drink and eat all the things I'm not supposed to. And find my a young cabana boy.

Page: 1, 2, 3