Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good tinder hookup lines

It is a security net you can reference to retain the conversation moving naturally. redding chat rooms They ll also further loosen the two of you up and can lead to some funny, entertaining conversation. Prior to asking one thing potentially uncomf, Tracy says to study the space and ask your self if you re in the ideal headspace to give answers too. reddit seattle hookups I definitely freaked out — I had to reach out quickly.

skipthegames one night stands

Like most, it has its fair share of difficulties, but most of them are somewhat tolerable. lake city fl singles I need to live and make up for lost time. POZ Personals often functions guidance from members going through many stages of dating. dating guatemalan woman The worst case scenario—spending months courting an individual only to find out in minutes you are physically incompatible—isn t good.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 7:51:27 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

I love it and think it is harmless....certainly less so than alcohol......Just watched a great documentary called "GRASS"...narrorated by Woody Harrelson......

The ignorance and uninformed stupidity associated with the subject is astounding...But it did show the logical progression to todays modern (Relative) acceptance.

Personally....I smoke....I have no apologies for it...I harm no one....matter of fact, I am a great help to those who I call my friends.

I have a monster work ethic. I am accepting of those who don't get blowed....I simply accept the stone fish too...

Which one are you?....stoned....been stoned...

11/7/2007 8:22:54 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

sorry i missed ole woody.. hes a hoot.

Krupa.. the next smokers tax???

11/7/2007 8:32:34 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Knight if they made it legal then they would for sure tax it. It would be another "sin" tax. I haven't had any for years. It does one of 2 things for me. Makes me get the munchies real bad, and I am having enough problems with that. Or it makes me extreamly horny. Since I don't think BOB has enough power for that I had to give it up.

11/8/2007 10:38:10 AM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Taxation of Pot at the same level as alcohol or tobbaco would add a HUGE amount of money into gov't coffers.

If you get a chance to rent "Grass"...it gives a complete progression of the War on Drugs....from the 1930's to present day....to look back and see what people were led to believe is tragically humorous in retrospect.

11/8/2007 10:44:08 AM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Yes Krupa but then where would the CIA get the cash money they need to spy on US and pay the coke and poppy growers? lol

reminds me of Marinol.... you smell like a stoner but you're only hungry... lol

11/8/2007 12:22:08 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

My Mom had terminal cancer......because of radiation & chemo, her appetite was nil. The doc gave her a script for Marinol......since at the time she had no insurance, I told her not to worry, I'd cover it for her. Now mind you, Marinol does not get you high, just gives you the munchies. Holy shit! Imagine my surprise when the pharmacist told me a 30 day script cost over $400! I asked him why & he said it was because it was a "controlled" substance. It's a sad state of affairs when a terminal patient can't get their meds because it is cost prohibitive & "controlled." Would've been better if I had just bought her an oz. of weed........at least she would've died with a smile on her face.

11/8/2007 3:55:35 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

As Bob Marley sang...."Legalize it!"

.....at the very least for medical use.....but, at least I am doing my best to stem off gloucoma.

11/8/2007 6:55:32 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

yeah it would be great if they did it, but honestly it seems they are making more money arresting people and selling it themselves to make it legal, so Im guessin that is why they havent fully legalized it yet

and as for doing it, I love to, it actually makes me alot nicer!
I dont do it so much now but I think I probably always will until my lungs just cant handle it anymore

11/8/2007 10:13:24 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

Some people drink, some smoke.

I would rather get in a car with a stoner than a drunk.
And I would rather drive stoned than drive drunk.

The movie Grass, I have not seen. But I probably know everything in it already. Glad someone put it in the media. Get the word out.

11/9/2007 5:26:14 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Dude! If you haven't seen it....rent it one night....I learned ALOT! Believe me..I have been around the block too.

11/10/2007 2:49:00 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

[Edited 11/10/2007 2:53:58 PM]

11/11/2007 7:54:36 AM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Yeah...I've smoked my share! I was a 70's hippie child...what can
I say??? Nothing harder that hashish...good stuff though...had some
really good times too! No one measured anything, it was either a 3
or 4 finger bag...anyone else remember those days???

Yeah, I agree...WAY better than drinking. Just like to sit around
the house, get the munchies out, and watch crazyass, funny movies,
and laugh your ass off! Yeewhaw! Everyone is sooo cool and laid back.
No one ever fought about anything, ever!!!!

Now those were good parties! Aaaaaah...memories!

11/11/2007 12:32:40 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

ELFIE! You know what a lid is!....don't deny it now! heheheehhehehe

11/12/2007 10:55:21 AM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

bigkikndady
Clarksville, TN

i gotta say that if they did legalize grass then there would be like you said less fightin less crimes and lots more money we lost so if you ever get a chance to go to AMSTERDAM go i swear youll love it they not only have good green but there atmosphere is so crazy fun and very laid back they have a thing call potfest or the smokeoff were you can go to all the cofee shops and try so many different types of grass from REALhydroponics to the best dirt grown grass and the food is good to but we have to keep it crotched and dont smoke out your car cops smell it and they will get your money

11/12/2007 4:10:08 PM Marijauna....hehehehehehehe  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Oh man! Time for some Bob Marley and a bowl of kick ass cloned hydro....(13th generation)....sticky sweet and tastes like fruit!....Bout to go get lit and work on a painting. Happy happy............

Page: 1, 2