Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

He told her he cheated due to the fact he was applied to becoming with hot females and wanted a treat. wisconsin chat rooms Having said that, Natasha was extremely against this thought mainly because she wanted to discover her prince charming in a a lot more romantic way. It s been a joy that our family mates are now officially loved ones. omegle perv I could tell he was annoyed that I wasn t falling all over him right after hearing his bragging.

best sites to find hookups

Attempt and come across as human on your profile, show you have a sense of humour and interests (do not just say it). tuscaloosa singles Creating an on the web dating profile gave me a opportunity to be inventive and take a threat and be honest and unashamed about who God made me. Try out some of these deep questions to ask a girl, and get prepared to take your dating to the subsequent level. how to use match com If the date was produced 1 two day out, confirming the morning of is excellent.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 7:54:00 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

I am currently in the middle of a divorce. I went to my lawyer today and I signed the papers that my wife's lawyer filled out. My soon to be ex-wife is looking for alimony even though she chooses to work 15-20 hours a week. We got into an argument this evening and she pretty degrading. Any adivce would be helpful. The stress is causing me to become physically ill.

11/7/2007 8:01:11 PM Divorce and stress  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

Sorry to hear you are going through a divorce many of us have been there but once it's over with it gets better. Just hang on there be strong don't let her take the best in you. Wish you luck and Welcome to this site.

[Edited 11/7/2007 8:01:42 PM]

11/7/2007 8:06:30 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

Thank you. I appreciate the advice. My wife was my identity. so now that we are not together anymore I have to try and meet some new friends. The problem is that I am shy.

11/7/2007 8:07:43 PM Divorce and stress  

misty4u
Knoxville, TN

Steve, Why should she talk to you at all. I would tell her to talk to your lawyer and she should not be confronting YOU about this alimony. It seems to me the lawyers are suppose to bargain for their clients to avoid this kind of confrontation. I would take out a restraining order. If these confrontations are not avoided you are going to be so stressed it will affect your job performance and wreck your entire life. Make her stay away from you. Good luck to you. (HER)::shooting

11/7/2007 8:11:49 PM Divorce and stress  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Sorry Steve...I know it's tough. Take some advice here though. Emotions are going to be pretty raw for a while in terms of communication because both of you are probably still hurt pretty bad right now. Try not to get yourself drawn into that "dance" that has gotten you no where but sick. Take Care and God Bless.

[Edited 11/7/2007 8:16:43 PM]

11/7/2007 8:12:12 PM Divorce and stress  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

Steve i know how you feel i was very shy at first 6 months ago and now that has changed a bit i can only tell you try not to rush into meeting someone here right away and start making friends.

11/7/2007 8:13:48 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

I know. But why should I force her out of my house. The other night she yelled at me for not buying her pretzels. She still expects me to buy her things eventhough we are not together. It is just amazing how how much a person can hate another person with whom they once loved

11/7/2007 8:22:27 PM Divorce and stress  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

O.K...hold on ...wait a minute...let's put some drums in it!!!!!!What is she STILL doing in your house???? Can one of you move out? I'm not privy to things her, but Steve, this may not be the healthiest thing for you. Is it a short term deal? Start taking care of yourself...now!!!

[Edited 11/7/2007 8:25:07 PM]

11/7/2007 8:22:53 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

I hate to sound immature, but I am so lonely. Even when we were happily married (never) I was still lonely because she went out with her friends almost every night. After two months of marriage she started sleeping in the guest room, and blamed me for that. So if you think about it I have been seperated for a long time. UGh

11/7/2007 8:24:07 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

She is refusing to move out until the divorce is final. And I don't feel that I should move out because I pay most of the bills, including the mortgage

11/7/2007 8:24:39 PM Divorce and stress  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

Duh.... you kidding me
Steve i can't believe this

11/7/2007 8:30:15 PM Divorce and stress  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

would you believe that I was also the person that did most of the cleaning, laundry and food shopping. I felt more like a maid than a husband. I am glad it is over but it still is difficult. I feel like a failure. She told me that if I would have treated her nicer it wold have worked. Hell, I was not the person that had our male neighbor in the apartment at all of hours of the night.

11/7/2007 8:33:11 PM Divorce and stress  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Steve..Mine wanted the same type of deal. I paid for everything as well and somehow in the middle of one those arguments she had the audacity to say she was going to stay in the guest room for a while. Twenty minutes later I had her friend pick her and her bags up from the curb in front of my house never to return again. Stand up for yourself here. I'm sensing you've been walked on for a long time?

[Edited 11/7/2007 8:34:28 PM]

11/7/2007 8:36:49 PM Divorce and stress  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

i am in disbelief you are the type of man i want to marry when i am ready
wish my ex was like that why is that the right people aren't with the right person.

11/7/2007 8:36:49 PM Divorce and stress  

tulsatoby
Carthage, MO

steve, get her pissed off at you enough to take a swing, put her shit out, and get a restraining order on her. Unless she put you through school or helped you to become the success that you are today, you should beat any maintainence request. As for child support, there are set guidlines for thatJMO

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5