Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Getting a date with Mingle2 has by no means been simpler. places to hook up in vancouver In order to register to Loveme you need to let access to the facebook e mail. You can come across out thousands of profiles waiting for having potential dates with you. adultsearch bronx The top rated dating service puts you in reach of on line singles who are craving your interest.

listcrawler

Now if only I could get back onto Facebook. florida personals classifieds Plus, it s a lot much better to bounce off and model the general population when you have people today near and dear to you who feel differently. An accountant by trade, he truly piqued my interest when he talked about his stand up comedy function, his screenplay for a coming of age kickball film, and his regular volleyball crew who meet by the Brooklyn Bridge. www adultlook In this post, you will uncover all the questions that you require to know and answer to have a meaningful conversation about adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 11:46:31 PM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

Friendship between Women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.
Friendship between Men: A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

[Edited 11/7/2007 11:47:34 PM]

11/8/2007 6:21:06 PM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

Okay, how have you been betrayed by your best friends or other females you trusted, maybe this will help jar some thoughts on how to network together. Channa

The gal who stood up for me at my first wedding slept with my husband a few months later.

[Edited 11/8/2007 6:22:36 PM]

11/8/2007 6:56:56 PM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

It takes two to tango, and tangle.....Are you blaming your ex husband or your ex (assuming) girlfriend?

11/8/2007 8:06:15 PM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

A true friend would not be sleeping with your husband and i would kick both of them to the curb!

Cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it. I would never band together on this but if some guy called and asked if his wife spent the night at my house I would say yes and then talk to her to hear her answer. Somehow it's acceptable that men cheat and not women--don't ask me why!!!

11/9/2007 10:18:50 AM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

Hi, I'm not blaming either one of them, trying to stir connectedness, get it? That happened nearly 40 years ago. I only stayed with him a year an a half, just long enough to get a beautiful son from the relationship. Then my second marriage lasted a few months less, again betrayal. I've always tried to help women I know be the best they can be. I'm talking about being a sister, someone you can count on and trust. The last response was so right on, but not condoning, just lookin' out, for your friends best interests. Channa

[Edited 11/9/2007 10:32:35 AM]

11/9/2007 10:25:49 AM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

You know, if I did have a real true best friend, she and I would never betray each other....

I did have one, and she died in a apt fire when she and I were 19.....her name was Sherry...

I do try to tell ladies, don't be afraid to speak your mind, take self defense classes...

never go out by your self, and that way if you do and theres guys trying to pick you up and your not ready to date , they can c*ck block.......LOL

11/9/2007 10:36:42 AM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

C*ck Block! You are a true sister! I lost a treasured beautiful friend to suicide about 4 years ago and I miss her everyday and always will. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Telling the new girls on the job if someone is an abuser or user. That kind of c*ck block. You will never be short of friends.

[Edited 11/9/2007 10:40:48 AM]

11/9/2007 10:49:43 AM How women can better network together: Here are two scenarios.  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

You gals have fun today, I have to sleep for the graveyard shift tonight. Later, Channa