Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

m datehookup

If you have spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a little, properly, tedious from time to time. sanger singles Licensed marriage and family members therapist Billie Tyler suggests following up with questions like What do you believe excites you about that? and How do you know you are actually enjoying a thing? If you are the kind of person who desires to commit your weekends relaxing with some wine instead of wake up early to go hiking, it s a good thought to see if your future partner s on the exact same web page. You can request accommodations when you schedule and confirm your RESEA appointment date and time. snapfuck pics For continued PUA claims that were helpful prior to January 31, 2021, people will have 90 days to submit proof of employment.

mega personal com

Preserve it casual and light hearted prior to you meet for the initially time. bradenton dating This section talks about developing in app chat for your dating app, like deciding no matter if to build it from scratch, use chat and messaging APIs, and how to incorporate voice and video calling. Buyer service checks each and every profile to make certain that it is created by genuine clients. listcrawler dating site The thought is for society to look at us and accept that it has created us ‘disabled by not such as us, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 3:59:46 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

ralrob
Miami, FL

I am REALLY sick of the nasty & perverted emails I get with the equally nasty pictures of male body parts. There are some unbelievably disgusting people out there and what was supposed to be a fun venture on this site has turned into an annoying sick-fest

Honestly I am 2 minutes from canceling my account, which is a shame since there are some very nice people on here.

I think a few things can be done on this site to help this problem. The first is to prevent the attachment of pictures to a message. That way only approved pictures get through.

Second is in addition to Block User, I'd like a Report User. The only caveat with the gestapo route is people could report people for stupid reasons...so I am mixed about this one.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't people be mature!?!

11/8/2007 4:03:57 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I understand that one. Reporting with reason is a great idea.. unfortunately just as we can use it, the loons can, too. Sometimes people are suspended and/or deleted who should not be.

I have experienced this before.

11/8/2007 4:25:24 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

oh man dont go! u r the reason i am still here! cuz i aint leavin till i get u to run away with me to mexico and get married! dang now how in the heck am i gonna do that if u r gone

11/8/2007 4:29:10 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

sensual_lovr
Great Falls, MT

Hey ralrob your not the only one who is thinking about leaving so am I. Tired of the same ol questions and then when you think that you've met a friend and you talk for quite a while with them all of a sudden they just ignore you with no explaination. Im looking for adult companionship not someone who is going to lead me on then disappear.

11/8/2007 4:31:16 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

tell ya what ralrob, if u leave i leave for goodor until u come back, nwo thats a square deal aint it

11/8/2007 4:35:41 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Hmmmmm I guess Im lost. You can report those pervs that send the nasty emails. Its right at the bottom of their email.......Report this User:.......

Ask me how I know this?

11/8/2007 4:43:39 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

sensual_lovr
Great Falls, MT

Too many head games here. Too risky of getting hurt by a lier!

11/8/2007 4:44:13 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

thats everywhere! nto just here

11/8/2007 4:44:30 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Walt, make sure n gimmie that list o' broads ya been holdin' on 2............

If ya gonna leave n can't taste it, why waste it?

Sensual
Not any more head games here than in real life.

Ya gotta take a chance of fallin' if ya wanna fly............

[Edited 11/8/2007 4:48:34 AM]

11/8/2007 4:46:12 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

good point! i will mail u my friends list and some girls i was talkin to ton the sly, hahahah i will even tell u what they like so u got a way to whammy em

[Edited 11/8/2007 4:46:25 AM]

11/8/2007 4:47:45 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Walt, you are DA MAN!!

11/8/2007 4:49:20 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

endlessly2
Pamplin, VA

I hope you stay ralrob. It is hard to get to the point of the loons not mattering at all, but it is possible. I think you will miss the people you have met here. It is a shame that a few might cause you to walk away from that. There are a few who play headgames here, but truly there are only a few. I have learned to ask enough questions to understand that they are indeed playing games and then everytime I see their name come up again, I skip the post. It has taken a loooooooong time to get there.

For a time, I lost truly good friends because of my not being able to walk away and because of my leaving... chosen or otherwise. Soon, I will be meeting one who is now a dear friend, with a smile that will melt any heart. He certainly has mine.

11/8/2007 4:49:50 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

You two both need spanked. I just decided not to take this site so dam serious. I'm here for "entertainment purposes" only.

11/8/2007 4:54:02 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I see a lot of teasing going on, but don't really see the head games. Seems like it would be so easy to stop them, buy reporting and or blocking them. I also believe you can setup your account to where only friends can e-mail you. Why open a picture that you don't know the person that is sending it?

Later, Blu

11/8/2007 4:59:56 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

There are many disgusting people on here BUT in real life there are many also.
The best you can do Ralrob is to make this suggestion to DUSTIN (HA!) and let them
figure out a way to do just that. There have been many changes to this sight over the
past 8 months and more to come I'm sure.

Also, in the meantime, just don't OPEN the attached pics and delete and report and block
the users who are doing this. To AVOID the behavior is good but if you can't just IGNORE it!

Chey - I'm with you! "For Entertainment Purposes Only"!

Hey Walt you better not snitch on me!!! I'm your best kept secret!!

LMAO!!! Not anymore!! LOL

[Edited 11/8/2007 5:01:11 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4