Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

If you identified value in this post, please share it on your preferred social media platform to assist other folks prepare for a very first date. durango hook up A few months right after I spotted a dating site and it just lit up in my face, it seemed just appropriate for my son. He stated that if he kissed me he knew he d want to marry me and he had to make certain it was ideal. how to change profile picture on elite singles We laughed, shared much more about our lives, and talked about how sad we both were that I was leaving the next morning .

date hookup chat

I applied to go to speed dating events in Dublin with speeddating. free online dating sites chicago I went on a date when and the guy told me to meet him at a genuinely dark bar but alternatively of telling me where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most appealing individual there . People say I m introverted, or My good friends all think I m truly spontaneous and jokey . fastest hookup app Right here are some of the most intriguing dating apps and sites out there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 5:02:42 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

angelleyes
Plymouth, MA

i really understand where ur coming from but dont let those @$%*&^%@!*! get to ya hun... just block them dont let them be reason for u leaving.

11/8/2007 5:03:25 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

by the way this girl is a firecracker in the sack! u wouldnt believe how limber she is! ^ [sorry i meant ltr]

[Edited 11/8/2007 5:04:01 AM]

11/8/2007 5:11:08 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Dammit ya holdin out on me again Walt!

Tell me I got the full list n BAM! another babe comes outa da woodwork..........

Don't try n blame it on dementia coz ya too young..

11/8/2007 5:48:05 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Any site you go to or in real life there will always be pervs out there. Can run but you can't hide. Make your profile invisible for awhile and take a breather then come back to friends

11/8/2007 7:21:43 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

I have to agree. It happens to us men too, Ralrob.
I would like to see the offenders banned by IP address.
Then they wont be back under another BS profile.
And Chopper is right, but I just don't let the whack jobs get to me.
Turn in the offenders to Dustin. Maybe he`ll handle them.

[Edited 11/8/2007 7:26:52 PM]

11/8/2007 7:29:11 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

74d_instructor
Hudson, NH

Ralrob: On the first page of postings, defiantlyltr gave some good advice. Don't open any picture attachements. Not only will you not know what you're getting, but someone with enough computer savvy can add code to pics that will mess your computer up big time. Suffice to say, never open any attachments (pictures, etc.) unless you absolutely know the sender. We'd hate to see you go just because some dumbass can't keep it in his pants, and likes to photograph it and send it all over cyberspace like that. This is the internet verison of the "strange guy" in the park wearing the overcoat, flashing people as they walk by.

Dustin, if you're scanning this thread, please let us know if there's anything that can be done to keep the perverts at bay. Too much of this and you will lose some of your best people!

11/8/2007 7:38:25 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I'm leaving too... that's the fifth time today I've heard guys are getting disgusting photos from women..... and I've been here forever and not gotten one.... jeeez... maybe aarp has a program for me....

Seriously... block, delete and report them.

Somebody needs to start a thread that you ladies can go to and see who is doing this stuff and don't accept their emails.

11/8/2007 7:44:38 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

i did that and put the name on it

and low n behold it disapeared "POOF"

11/8/2007 8:03:11 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

Ralrob.. If good people like you leave, then the sickos' win....

11/8/2007 8:17:24 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

cherry007
Marblehead, MA

shoot , i havent been sent but 1 pix of a guys yoohoo and i couldnt help but think he's got the same mentallity as my nephew , its no big deal , a stranger shows you his thingy , he"s just looking for affect. it was a damn nice one too, and im sure the kid knew it and thats why hes showing it. live love and dont forget to laugh. r you writting pissed off letters back???/ if so then your walking into your own demise. im thinking im wasting my time on this site because i still havent had any biters. not even a nibbler. now thats injustice sweety keep your smile on cherry its just a dancing bannana yoo hoo

11/8/2007 8:25:43 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

I don't know why you all are getting
these pic

but you ought to see the ones i am
getting
i will never delete them NO NO NO

but my key board says YES YES YES

shitzzzzzz

11/8/2007 8:32:00 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

ok so look at it this way....first of all you dont have to look at the pics, and by you opening them then your just inviting yourself to look
secondly, we are grown ups correct? we dont need some higher authority to handle our lifes. We can do just fine on our own, so why make this dustins, or whoever else runs this, their problem? Just delete and move on, or block if need be! JMO

but I do agree that it is nasty to send things like this but no matter what its gonna happen, and to just about everyone

[Edited 11/8/2007 8:33:04 PM]

11/8/2007 9:59:37 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

if somebody you dont know sends a pic, dont open it and then block them.how easy is that? bye rob.

11/8/2007 10:23:57 PM I think I am leaving this site!!  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i got a clown show thread in my blog

11/9/2007 4:42:24 AM I think I am leaving this site!!  

mick1141
Pittsburgh, PA

Ral...don't get mad get even!!! Get back at them by sending ME some inappropriate pics of yourself!!! That'll fix 'em!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4