Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

(if you re not appealing, then you will want possibly GRRM to compose your profile for you). cum dating I m certain I m not the 1st particular person to say anything about this But why is it everytime I go on to the TR list I am reporting six distinct persons at a time for dating? I m prepared to help I do not wanna be known as the Site for underage on the net dating And I believe Shelley is a beautiful individual & forum member but I disagree with her on the dangers. In January, give them a bit of fertilizer and place them in a sunny window that is not subject to cold drafts, or place them below a shop light on a timer so that they get 6 eight hours of vibrant light just about every day. cougar life app iphone I want to place my complete trust in Allah.

megapersonsls

Sort of thought we d go on one more date just to be polite and that would be it. prescott personals The next day, I woke up to a text from him generally saying he wasn t interested anymore. All of these good inquiries can very easily lead into an intriguing conversation involving the two of you. adultlook stl These are reasonably new, and a super safe way to meet new folks in actual life, as it is in a group.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 2:37:02 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I was perving profiles earlier and a thought just occured to me... I checked out one profile and upon seeing his pic and reading it, I thought... " Damn, this guy is good looking and seems to have his act together." But hummmm.. why would he be posting on DHU to find a woman???
Now.. having said that, here is my question to ya....
Do we check out such profiles like this guy's and think... " He sounds too good to be true.. must be something wrong with him/her.. or something he isn't telling.. so better skip over them and go to the next profile"?

11/8/2007 2:40:05 PM Too Good To Be True?  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

Geeeeze' blu,
I hope women out there arn't lookin' at my profile and saying that....
Can't it be that maybe I'm just sick of the bar/club scene???

11/8/2007 2:43:57 PM Too Good To Be True?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

And why not? lol

I click on 'em and they ignore me... send 'em a wink, same...

same for email... trashed...

dang the luck!

Seriously tho I think everyone is holding out for the "perfect" one...

I'm just here to annoy ya... gotta have a goal, don't have a life, so what else is a guy to do?

Gas is expensive, clubs are full of kids, old people stay home... can't help ya...

He's probably married anyway Tru... lol

what's yer excuse?

11/8/2007 2:44:44 PM Too Good To Be True?  

treyn
Mount Vernon, TX

Damn you must be right. Because that answers all the question I had been having.

11/8/2007 2:45:04 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Sure.. but has that thought never crossed your mind while checking out profiles?

11/8/2007 2:46:50 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol what do you mean what is my excuse copter?

11/8/2007 2:59:27 PM Too Good To Be True?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

There is something "wrong" with everybody on here or they wouldn't be here. Is it something you can tolerate? Only time will tell, but nobody takes time to find out what anybody is about anymore.

It's more about what you bring to the table and do they NEED/WANT it.

I'm not looking for the perfect person, just the one perfect for ME.

I'm gonna add my response to the question Tru just so I'm not blocked from another comment... lol

Yer gorgeous, yer sexy, yer funny, pretty much perfect for most everybody I'm sure....

why are you on here?

I've given up on finding anyhting here and just have fun with it. The thought of hooking up with someone miles away doesn't appeal to me, most of the people that appeal to me that are nearby ignore me if I initiate contact. The ones I'm not interested in keep emailing me and I feel like an ass.

I've made some good friends here but no love interests. Beginning to think I have trust issues that won't be resolved in this decade as well. So I just come on here and read to fill in the boredom. I don't watch TV and I read a lot. This is fun, but not a tool that will change my life or circumstances for the better I think. Everyone seems to have expectations that I could never begin to fulfill, especially if it involved being somebody I'm not able to be comfortably.

Read some of the ladies profiles and you'd have to JC/superman/Antonio Banderas/loaded to pull it off.... lol

[Edited 11/8/2007 3:11:31 PM]

11/8/2007 3:01:24 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Copter.. ya reading too much into this.. lol I don't mean analyzing the profile.. just simply if anyone has this thought RUN through their mind while checking out a profile

11/8/2007 3:02:11 PM Too Good To Be True?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Nope I jump on it... Good frind if nothing else, fake I'll figure it out.

11/8/2007 3:04:23 PM Too Good To Be True?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I admit I have...but my new policy is...NOT ANYMORE!!

11/8/2007 3:04:36 PM Too Good To Be True?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

I think that is the case in alot of profles tru. We put things in our profile that others want to hear, yet we actually are not that type of person. People read the profile and suddenly are scared off, or disinterested because they don't want the perfect mate, they want someone who is inperfect, yet cares about themselves and has confidence.

11/8/2007 3:06:52 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

potent.. that does definitely run through my mind

11/8/2007 3:11:02 PM Too Good To Be True?  

onlyone4me
Peoria, IL

Yes tru I have. I'm not looking for a perfect mate either, just one that's right for me.

11/8/2007 3:17:21 PM Too Good To Be True?  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

The only thing perfect in this world are assholes. And we have plenty of those around already.

11/8/2007 3:21:03 PM Too Good To Be True?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Copter.. you have brought up a very interesting thread topic for someone to start lol Why does it seem that those who live near by are the ones who will totally ignore you? Perhaps, it is a little too close for comfort? To easy to reach? Too available? Ooops.. another thread, another time lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11