Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any real hookup sites

They re more subtle, much less awkward ways to ask if someone s adventurous. gay dating oklahoma city Find out what concerns to ask on your next date. This is a single of the greatest concerns to ask a girl. skipthegames quad cities Relationships have to have time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your 1st date is more than to assess how it went.

privatedelight

It is equally vital to check in with yourself about what feels good in the era of COVID 19. devon singles Dating has by no means been much easier, or harder as other users would say. We ve been happily married for 26 years now and he kisses me just about every day. usa sex guide charlotte nc Having said that, that s also to say a fair majority of these people today end up in committed relationships if they strike a connection on line.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2007 3:38:03 PM Bi-Sexuality  

nola_simpson
Garland, TX

What are your thoughts on Bi-sexual women, homosexuality and threesomes in relationships/marriages??

11/8/2007 3:43:04 PM Bi-Sexuality  

bigbreasted1
Ypsilanti, MI

I don't see the problem with women being bi. If there is a couple willing to let someone into their relationship without anyone getting hurt then so be it. I have had two different situations with couples wanting to add another woman and everything workede out fine. The couple have to be honest with themselves first because there sometimes is jealousness there.

11/8/2007 3:44:38 PM Bi-Sexuality  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

3somes in a marriage??? Where do I sign up, make mine 2 men please....and easy on the whipped cream...
I don't have a problem with anyone being bi-sexual, homo-sexual, a-sexual, trans-sexual, or just plain sexual.

[Edited 11/8/2007 4:46:52 PM]

11/8/2007 6:09:11 PM Bi-Sexuality  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Why get married if you want to screw others??? I still see it as adultery.

11/8/2007 7:41:42 PM Bi-Sexuality  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I agree chopper. I knew a couple who would add another to the bed. He said it ignited the sex life with his wife Has to be pretty damn pathetic if it takes another one to make it interesting.

11/8/2007 7:58:03 PM Bi-Sexuality  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

If it's your thing --OK--just not something that I would even consider--more of a one on one kind of person and if you'd add another I would be insulted.

11/8/2007 9:29:39 PM Bi-Sexuality  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Not for me not in the least interested. If I ever go to bed with anyone again, it will be a man.

11/9/2007 5:32:07 AM Bi-Sexuality  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

This has always perplexed me.
Why would I want to share? I don't think so.
Would I ever be sexually drawn to a woman? I have been and been with another woman too.
My ex asked me if I would, and I felt betrayed. Am I insecure?

11/9/2007 10:46:16 AM Bi-Sexuality  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Hell I was seeing this man, and everything was going ok, then one day he tells me , we are doing a 3 some.....Im like back the hell up , Im not doing that shit....

He's like well I'll let you pick the man......NO....NO.....LOL

Then saids I'll let you pick the woman.......DUH.............NO......

I don't share at all, If thats the case, why even date at all.....

11/9/2007 11:03:30 AM Bi-Sexuality  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Just don't think bi-sexual is the real deal as a true preference like heterosexual or homosexual.

I think most of us are looking for a monogamous committed relationship. Don't think that choice fits into that category. Sounds like something one would "try" in college while your growing up! Never been curious about it. So can't give you a testimonial. Just my opinion, but have had an imaginary man in my bed during my first marriage... pretty normal fantasy, since didn't even know what the big C was for nearly 25 years... way too much information there!