Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

If you want to be spoiled for selection, give Badoo a go. chat chico Books have a tendency to be particularly individual, and knowing what genres they like and what stories moved them can give you a deep insight into who they are. My close friends were all excited for my among boyfriend time. fresno adult look Other people lack experience and can study a point or two about how to be a greater conversationalist.

hookup bars los angeles

Of the apps profiled by Kochava, this one had the youngest user base after Bumble, with additional than half its customers coming in under the age of 36. senior singles atlanta You need to get comfy inside your personal head prior to you assume about initiating spousal replacement therapy. 9 million individuals are expected to use apps in their search for enjoy by 2024, with revenues reaching $two. rubmaps durham There was in no way a doubt in his mind or mine, that we were meant to be with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/26/2007 6:30:44 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

wrexall9
Canyon, TX

Waking up alone.

It has been 10 years plus. It has never been easy.

11/27/2007 6:24:14 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

kathyr131
Sycamore, IL

Its been almost 1 year and the hardest is coming home to a empty house.

11/28/2007 11:18:29 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

libra75
Lowell, AR

..the hardest thing I've done alone?.....is live.....honest i dont want it anymorei domt care if i have to walk in front of a truck i dont care anymore

11/29/2007 6:29:45 AM Hardest thing to do alone  

iamddoubleu
Fayetteville, NC

The hardest thing I had to do was move back in the bedroom that was ours. My wife died at home in the master bedroom from a long term illness. In the last eight months of her life it crippled her so bad that she was confined to the bed. My wife died in November 2006. I moved back in that room and slept in that bed alone for the first time two nights ago.

Libra, you are to young to be thinking like that! That would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It may seam that your situation is a permanent one but it is not. Wait until you have a more permanent problem for that option.

11/29/2007 1:20:22 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

catsmeow13
Elgin, TX

I had to re-learn how to drive after 30 years. I only see out of one eye.
It is difficult. The local auto body shop loves me! I am having my 8' garage door made into a 10' one. My gift to my Mustang.
I hate eating alone- and no one to rub my back- or open champagne bottles. Dreading taxes and coping with bills. He did that.
My love died last June. Not looking foreward to Christmas at all.

12/1/2007 3:09:05 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

touchofclass4u
Milton, FL

Everything! It is so difficult to do anything alone.
Spending holidays alone
Coming home everyday to an empty house
No one to share my hopes and dreams
Waking up alone
No one to share activities
Doing yard work alone

This list goes on, but we each utilize our coping skills to get us through. I just take it one day at a time.

12/1/2007 5:00:27 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

mustang_sally59
Sioux Falls, SD

snowblow the f'ng driveway

12/1/2007 5:12:17 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

aprilviolet
New Milford, CT

I hate having to do all the things my late husband did. However I have managed to do his jobs for the past seven years with little help. Mowing the lawn is the worst. I can't afford to hire anyone. I mow close to an acre with a battery powered walk behind lawn mower. I got the battery kind because I don't have the string to pull the cord on the gas mowers. I just finished raking all the leaves. Now it looks like I will have to shovel some snow in the next few days. That is getting harder for me but again I can't afford to hire someone. I shovel every few hours for the big ones but if it comes overnight I really have a hard time. I had to give up gardening because the lawn took takes too much time. I used to raise the years supply of vegetables when my kids were growing up. Just me living here now. One more thing I also hate dealing with car problems and my car is a 93 Honda and it is starting to wear out. Hope I haven't written too much. It felt good to write this though.

Aprilviolet

12/1/2007 5:23:25 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

Hi folks,
I will pray for you all. Praying is easy and I think fulfilling. What some of you have to do is hard, very hard.
For me though, taking a bath is the hardest thing I have to do. You see, taking a bath is a life-threatening event. I live alone and miles and miles from anything. I have a nurse who comes once a week and I do have a house cleaner who comes mon-fri. But I bath alone and at night I fall easily and injure easily. enough.
By4now

12/1/2007 7:06:46 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

wrexall9
Canyon, TX

I agree, praying can be the easy part...

I always seem to have a direct line, but my life seems to be on auto-pilot at most times. I am still young and mostly self-sufficient. My hand is partly my own and I have done the best I can with what I have.
Take care and keep your chin up! We live in a society where attitude governs where and how we can survive. I pray daily and, at times hourly for those I meet.

Find the silver lining...you never know who might be your angel.

12/1/2007 7:28:14 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

libra - I read in your profile about how you can "fly like an eagle" regarding your accomplishments... that is important to hang on to and share that enthusiasm with others who need that motivation.

Iamddouble - My experience was much the same as yours... I remember the first night sleeping in our bedroom again, after sleeping on the couch, the play room, the guest room... where ever I fell at the end of the night... just couldn't do "our" bedroom.

[Edited 12/1/2007 7:29:30 PM]

12/2/2007 9:24:13 AM Hardest thing to do alone  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

came on this forum to say--hang in there guys--be open and don't compare your past life to the new one you're entitled to--life is short as it is--and you're still entitled to be happy for the rest of your lives too--one thing to ponder is divorce or losing a loved one is tough, but your support groups are growing...

12/3/2007 9:25:59 AM Hardest thing to do alone  

rick5812
Pottstown, PA

I lost my Wife and best friend this past september, Met her in 1973, God sent me A Beautiful Baby Doll, She was old school all the way, I miss her so much. Time stood still the first month now Iam starting to come out of a fog. She truely was my everything and no one coud ever replace her. She was the best thing that ever happened in my life. She was there in the morning, there when I came home, there when I went to sleep. Hardest thing for me was going to sleep in an empty bedroom, no one to touch, no one to say good night to, no one to hold till i go to sleep, no one. People tell me it gets better with time, Iam praying time flies by quick because this thing is eating me like a cancer. I know she would want me to be happy for the rest of my life but it is so damn hard!

[Edited 12/3/2007 10:09:16 AM]

12/3/2007 6:43:24 PM Hardest thing to do alone  

craig9707
Spirit Lake, IA

The Holidays are tough for me too. I lost my family through divorce so it's not the same I know. My heart goes out to you who have had a spouse/partner die. I can't imagine the things you have had to go through.

The things I see throught this thread is the willingness to move on even thought it's painful. I believe that your spouse/partner would want you to be happy with another person because of the love that they have (not had) for you. I hope you all find peace with your loss so that you can freely experience happiness with another person if that is what your life leads you to do.

Peace and Love,
Craig

12/5/2007 8:00:07 AM Hardest thing to do alone  

catdoll
Saint Charles, MO

starting to live again is so hard,but i've made it threw the past year,just got to keep waking up to new tomorrows,what i wouldn't give for the touch of his hand

Page: 1, 2, 3