Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

Once again, it disguises a question in a additional entertaining and involved way (every person loves providing their opinion but truly Costa or Pret?). speed dating in lancaster ca Register with a placement service of any school from which you graduated. Place your relationship 1st andcheck it out currently. girlstoyourroom (Then sit silent and wait for their answer.

40 listcrawler

Come and meet singles close to you at one of our vibrant and informal Match nights. panama city beach personals We have redesigned the Connecting Singles site for ease of use, with attributes we consider are critical to you, and with pages which focus attention on you and your photo. Prior to this especially horrendous date, I d only met an individual from Tinder when . best country for tinder hookups This is connected to the query, What would you appreciate? but you re asking especially how your date would describe one particular great day .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 9:04:41 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

So what are your plans and what will you hope is on the table to eat on Thanksgiving day??

11/10/2007 9:14:15 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I will be spending it in a hotel in town. My sons have plans with their g/fs and when they asked if I had plans, of course I said oh yeahhhh I have plans! lol If I had told them I didn't, they would have rearranged everything to be with me and that would make me feel miserable. They have a great time with their g/fs and go to my cabin on the Tennessee River to enjoy Thanksgiving. I lived away from them for 3 years and got in habit of spending the holidays at a hotel, order chinese, kick back and relax.

11/10/2007 9:18:37 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Nothing. May buy a tv dinner.

11/10/2007 9:21:04 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I have been told i'm going to my daughters for thanksgiving dinner.Her hubby is fixing the meal. He loves to cook and have people come to their beautiful home. I'm hoping to have turkey,dressing,mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole,pie,and all of the trimmings.-

Everyone have a fun week-end----hugssssss--Pat.

11/10/2007 9:23:21 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Pkk --I'm so sorry you have to be alone.If you lived closer I would invite you. Luv ya----take care AND GOD BLESS YOU----Pat.

11/10/2007 9:26:55 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

So far I only have plans to dine with my mom as I am an only child and my own children will be out of town with the other side of the family. Anyway looks like I will be cooking a small dinner/ turkey, cornbread dressing, green beans, deviled eggs, candied sweet potatoes and hope mom brings a pie as I dont make them. LOL Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving in one way or the other.

11/10/2007 9:43:16 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i plan on one of two things. driving back to MS to spend it with my mom, my 2 boys will accompany me. I'll cook for 20, all 4 of us, Mom, boys and myself will stuff ourselves.

plan 2, i'll stay home, cook for the boys and myself. havent decided if it will be a ham or turkey yet.

btw, i cook to eat at noon. dats midday, 12:00 sharp. then get to eat again at 6ish. Now, dats what i'm talkin' bout.
Cornbread dressing, baked sweet taters with marsh mellows on top, fresh green beans with the ends snapped off, stir fried with chopped almonds, garlic and a bit of onion, fresh steamed broccoli, cranberry sauce (dont know whether i'll boil down the berries and make from scratch, or buy the canned stuff), Sweet TEA!!, rolls, icecream & BANANA Puddin for dessert. Turkey or ham.. still undecided about that yet.

anyone is welcome.. there will be enough to go around.. maybe.. lol.

11/10/2007 9:46:18 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Hey PKK you are not far from me want to come join us for Thanksgiving??

11/10/2007 9:47:30 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That sounds good Knight. Send me a plane ticket.

I would be happy to join any of you, but no transportation at this time. Bummer.

[Edited 11/10/2007 9:48:47 AM]

11/10/2007 10:04:19 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

PKK Have a car that is all you need to get to my house! Springfield is not that far, been there to the state capital thought it was real pretty.

[Edited 11/10/2007 10:04:58 AM]

11/10/2007 10:15:14 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Will spend the majority of the time replacing the plastic water pipes in my house. They seem to be developing pin hole leaks every which way. Blu, have an egg loll, and flied lice for me. I understand Stoffers has some new entrees out. I may try one of those.

11/10/2007 10:19:40 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Oh... I definitely pig out on chinese food on thanksgiving lol. I hate being alone for the holidays but if I'm gonna do it.. I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can

11/10/2007 10:37:16 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Oh wait...Shell said "WHAT will you hope is on the table to eat" not "WHO...".

Never Mind,

JIM

11/10/2007 10:37:20 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

A 12 lb. young turkey.....my 90 yo mom....will make her old receipe polish stuffing.....................

then egg nog.............with lots of RUM................. OK LADIES....WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT............??

11/10/2007 10:39:02 AM Thanksgiving plans??  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

eggnog wiff rum... yummmmmmmmmmmm.... got to put that on my list!

Page: 1, 2, 3