Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual sex hookups

Customers usually call out members of the Red Pill subreddit for their attitudes towards females even so share posts with equivalent rhetoric towards men. online dating birmingham They are just antisocial bitches who sit on the internet all day and shit test guys. Get in touch with or meeting request is an additional paid function, and you ll also will need to obtain credits to view the videos some customers upload. rubratings chattanooga Nevertheless, it also consists of people asking about London etc from around the planet.

mega personales

It s turn out to be a nicely worn metaphor due to the fact from fights to marriage to divorce, parallels abound. aurora colorado dating In unique, the team behind Salt hope to make Christian dating a tiny much less awkward and a lot far more fun. Certain internet websites also scan participants manually, adding an added layer of safety to the approach. cityxguide fort myers In fact, they may perhaps just encourage you to redownload again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2007 1:38:48 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN

three channels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all we could get, and yeah black and white,,,,,,,,,,,,shows i remember so so well, Dark shadows,,,,,,,Partridge Family,,,,,,and 4 oclock movies................wow the good ole days.........lol

11/16/2007 8:32:50 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I couldn't wait for sunday to come so I could watch, the wonderful world of Disney...What in the world would we do with out TV...... NOW? LOL

11/17/2007 7:01:04 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Back when there was only a couple of shows a week that were worth watching, it gave you something to talk about. The rest of the time you actually got to interact with people.

11/17/2007 9:34:08 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Oh Dark Shadows............I had never heard of it and discovered it by accident on SciFi about five years ago............gosh I love that show.........the clothes - omg!!! And the story lines lmao........great show - thanks for bringing back the memories!!

11/17/2007 9:45:49 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

My brother was hooked on Dark Shadows, ok I watched to.

Glad you enjoyed the memories, me too.

Locally there was Flippo for after school movies.

I remember Land of the Lost.

And then Voyage to the bottom of the sea.

Beyond the TV, we would roam the neighborhood. Hide and seek, woofle ball, fishing. Then back to the house for more TV.

We really had to learn to share, there was only the one TV (except the little one Dad had in their room).

11/17/2007 10:43:08 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

mred41563
Alexandria, KY

yea i remember all those shows they were great, over a hundred channels to choose from today and nothing really good on them the morals of todays shows has gone down the toilet and we wonder why our kids are the way they are

11/18/2007 7:37:17 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Mred - I couldn't agree more and yet I too am guilty as charged..............

11/21/2007 10:26:37 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

yes~the old ones,the ones who made us.
3 channels of Saturday morning cartoons Johnny Quest,Beany & Cecil,Rocky and Bullwinkle
w/ Capn Crunch,peanut butter and banana sandwiches & Nestle Qwik. No wonder I was a fat kid LOL.

11/24/2007 8:22:15 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I can't believe I remember every tv show that has been mentioned...lol I loved Dark Shadows, watched it the first time around and re discovered it years later on the sci fi...Loved David Selby/Quinton. Found out he was on Falcon Crest and had to watch that too. I remember black and white...my mom loved cop shows and westerns. Kojak, Hawaii 5 O, Gunsmoke, High Chaperal. Saturday morning cartoons, Flipper, Lassie, Combat etc and I loved Captan Kangaroo...those were the days. I still love to watch old b/w movies. Only a couple of channels...Now I rarely watch tv. Today we have lots of channels and still nothing worth watching on. When I moved an old black and white was left in the house...still worked. My son was amazed by it..he couldn't believe that is how it was in the "old days" and that we had to get up to change the channel. He'd be lost without a remote.

11/24/2007 6:19:46 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

hollywood1313
Stoughton, MA

i tell my kids now...when i was a kid ..we had to get off our ass to change the chanel...i cant believe no one said a word about bugs bunny...the best

Page: 1, 2