Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

So how meet you know who this prisoner is that your prison is attempting to set you up with? free dating sites in alabama Contacting a friend beforehand and letting them know they are going on a date with a stranger is also not a poor thought. Even though this seemed as well tragic to be accurate, she gave him the advantage of the doubt that he was telling the truth. locanto electronic city phase 1 There are thousands of young ladies in that predicament.

threesome hookup sites

There are some dating apps out there that can enable this procedure along. single females in atlanta ga The percentage of couples meeting on line has skyrocketed more than the final handful of years. The moment quickly granted Byron the green light from my buddy. staciadarae onlyfans But I believe my rule following, chore oriented tendencies definitely complement your common free of charge for all attitude about most things.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2007 6:21:42 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I myself do.......We didn't have a TV, most of my child hood......And I survived......

And still to this day I don't really care for TV, and prefer B/W TV.......Who else?

11/10/2007 6:26:28 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

I don't really care, B&W or Color.

I remember antenna towers. The kind you put up next to the house. Had to have a motor on it so we could change cities.

I remember having to let the tubes warm up before the picture would widen from the middle.

11/10/2007 6:30:03 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

I think we were the last people in my neighborhood to get color tv..until then.. I didnt know this guy had any color ..

11/10/2007 6:34:41 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I was going to say captain kangaroo , and yes I remember the rabbit ears, and the picture tubs......

We had I TV very small, and the sound went off , but has a picture.......And then Dad got a Tv from some where and it had a picture but no sound..... He sat them atop each other so we had to get up and change both to see and hear..... Dang those memories......

11/10/2007 6:54:34 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

The Captain, then Gumby (later on).

When Dad came home, it didn't matter what was on. Then News, then Gunsmoke!

11/10/2007 7:10:35 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

tv's use to have Dials on them????

pull the tv tray up
with a grilled cheese sandwich
tomato soup and sweet pickels,,,,

[Edited 11/10/2007 7:10:54 PM]

11/10/2007 11:44:56 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I don't watch too much TV anymore. If I do then I like color. I'm getting my 9 year old into Gilligan Island, Brady Bunch, etc. He loves them and it's much better than the shows I've have seen on TV. However, I think I've created a monster for now that's all he wants to watch

11/11/2007 12:03:04 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

74d_instructor
Hudson, NH

My Dad ran a TV sales/repair shop until he retired and sold the business over 10 years ago. Not only did we have a color TV in the living room as far back as I can remember, it always worked too. In the 70s, we had a portable black & white in the kitchen, so Mom could watch the soaps while baking, etc.

11/11/2007 5:17:55 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

berryreddragon
Wells, MN

OMG I can't believe there's still a pic f Captain Kangaroo around...I remember him first thing in the morning before school.....

11/11/2007 6:09:57 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

there's plenty of pics of the Captain around..there were color pics too..at photobucket..but I chose that b/w pic for this thread..
heck..there's pics of just about everything under the sun ..alway you need is to know where to look.

11/11/2007 6:38:31 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

sassybrat60
Mansfield, TX

OMG Captain Kangaroo I sooooooooo remember that... Whooooosh

11/12/2007 3:24:03 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Skip - keep the pickles and I am right there!!!!

Yes I remember B&W - when I tell my kids about it now, and the limited number of stations and that the actually went off the air overnight - well they look at me as if I am from another planet..........which in a way I guess I am.

11/12/2007 10:39:33 PM Who remembers black and white television?  

rocksi
Appleton, WI

yes, i remember watching lost in space and romper room and i also remember when the station went off the air the TV made a weird noise and the screen was black and white dots..

11/13/2007 9:19:04 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Test Patterns and carrier tones.

Evening News....

Bonanza

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

Disney every Sunday Night.

Grandma watching Lawrence Welk.

Combat.

11/13/2007 9:52:42 AM Who remembers black and white television?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

And when I did have a TV, the twilight zone......Alfred Hichc*ck ....... movies....

Page: 1, 2