Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

Stick to YNAB to get support and lots of good ideas on budgeting. free dating sites columbus ohio If you flash back three years and located us out on a date evening, you would almost certainly see a lot of arguing, making tiny talk, or us becoming glued to our phones. You are far additional probably to wind up seated across from an individual nice but underwhelming, with whom you practical experience zero chemistry whatsoever. happn how does it work When it can function, it can often be difficult for brand new Christians to date seasoned Christians who are a great deal additional along in their faith.

adult hookup apps

Since I didn t ask guys out in actual life I didn t want to do it on the internet either. hook up peoria az We primarily do planet tours to see how dating differs from 1 country to a different. Now, if you are searching for some ultimate funny on line dating inquiries to begin a conversation on dating apps, you needn t look also far. doublelist austin tx Get significantly extra than dating web pages, happn, the chat on your life! Indians can uncover superior dates on this platform very easily.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

4/11/2009 4:45:15 PM why cant i find a real man?  
kd8hho
Anderson, IN

Quote from sabrinareese19:
no after talking to a few guys i realise its guys. yall are the same.

a few guys don't mean all guys..

4/12/2009 10:17:23 AM why cant i find a real man?  

1gymbuff
Wichita, KS

Sounds to me like you're just hitting an estrogen low when you can sum one entire gender into one outstanding category like that. The chances that your statement that men are all the same is a mathematical impossibility. That's like saying that all the planets atmospheres are comprised from the same chemicals, as if you've taken samples of them all. I would offer you some helpful advice on the topic, but my belief is: I dont give advise, fools wont heed it, and the wise dont need it. So you're on your own there little buddy. Good luck with that pessimistic view point. BTW, we can still be friends man.

4/14/2009 1:38:17 AM why cant i find a real man?  
rooster64
Kansas City, MO

If we're ALL the same ~ You can just pick anyone then.. Right??

Or , You can leave them All Alone!!

4/17/2009 5:49:40 AM why cant i find a real man?  
catch82
Arkansas City, KS

Not all men are the same its how you treat him. you show him respect he will give it back you are honest he will be honest right back so dont play games with him at all or play with his mind or feelings and you will find and have a real man verus a boy.

4/17/2009 12:49:11 PM why cant i find a real man?  

trimcarpenter69
Salina, KS

Well you definetaly are playing with boys. Sex is a great thing, but it doesnt meen anything if you dont care about that person, so its up to you to decide if you had something worth saving or just another boy toy.

4/17/2009 4:29:32 PM why cant i find a real man?  
rooster64
Kansas City, MO

so far i have dated 4 men 3 of them ended in cheating. the only one that would have worked was bf number 4 but he was killing in iraq. why do people cheat? why cant they just breakup with the perosn first,dont they know cheating causes more damage than a normal breakup?

Just when did you start dating anyways?? You're 19 and have had 4 boyfriends!! They sure didn't last very long ~ Which Says ~ (hoping you take this constructively) "You will get what you advertize for." ..And , Get some help when picking the next one..

4/17/2009 8:33:01 PM why cant i find a real man?  

deepsouth51
Kansas City, KS

what do u call a real man.are u looking for a man that will kiss ur ass

5/2/2009 9:46:17 AM why cant i find a real man?  

whatutastelike
Hiawatha, KS

You might try giving people a chance, and stop being so stubborn, even though most people don't relize how pathetic they can be, it'll hurt them more just to know It makes me laugh.
If there's something that I'ved learned in my short time, that most men, guys, boys, are all really just a bunch of whinney little babies, that would be better at suckin on thier momma's tit, than actually making someone else feel good about themselves. And most guys have only their big mouths going for them, so it's really not their fault for being so dim witted.

5/8/2009 10:26:44 PM why cant i find a real man?  
dartooz
Fort Riley, KS

No girl, it's u. I don't wanna sound mean but the way u act, how u think ur too good for most dudes, I got news for u, ur not. U can post all the revealing and "sexy" pics u want but in the end all ur doing is making men see u as a sex figure. What u need to do is lighten up and stop bein so picky. I'm a picky mofo too but I learned to know ppl before I judge them now. Anyway, blonde girls are all the same... Like u.... I would know I only dated a lot of em back on the east coast.

5/27/2009 7:53:52 PM why cant i find a real man?  
sleepy2264
Wichita, KS

The reason a woman can't find a guy that doesn't cheat is because most women base their opinion on looks rather than personality so if the person is popular he has a higher chance of cheating than a guy who really isn't popular but yet knows what he wants and doesn't base his judgement on looks but the personality.

5/28/2009 3:12:58 AM why cant i find a real man?  

morphinedrip
Topeka, KS

I can finally answer that question. This whole blog is a matter of opinion but I have the facts and can straight base them. I am an author and have a book on relationships being published as we speak. So the age old question why do men cheat. or Women. Well it starts with insecurities and and hope. When one has the insecurties within it makes them wonder what else another could offer due to acceptance of them within themselves and that reasurarnce from others that it isnt them. So what they do is they live a double standard. They belive that if they get acceptance from another that will either help them get rid of that insecurity all together or help them forget about it or help them have someone to help them deal with it. Basing the code of cheating is to leave another for a night of understanding and or a night of pleasure. When one dosent understand themselves thats when they tend to cheat the most. To take what you dont have and try to find it in another is only making things worse for yourself cause it sets you up for failure. And 2nd is hope. They hope to find that one thing and or the things they are looking for that thier current partner/husband/wife/relationship lacks. Due to this they seek and it dosen't take them long to find due to well a man or a woman will tell the opposite or the same sex what they want to hear. And they promise them what they want they can give. But it turns out to be a hopeless promise. And don't stay true to thier word. 86 percent of women that are looking outside the box never plan on taking it to bed. But the man is manipulative and will act at all costs to boink her and then throw her back into the sea. 64 percent of men do not look to take it to bed but the same. A woman will tend to speak thier feelings and that will make the man intrigued by certain ditinct views of him. And then it will go to bed. Men usually cheat due to the fact that they lack confidence and they cant be forward in thier relationship to speak along those lines of lacking, and needing reasurance that the other still loves and wants to make the relationship work. Communication is the biggest reason that people split thought but not cheat it actually ranks last on a level of cheating. Men always get caught for the most part more than women, cause cause are the ones that feel more guilty in a situation like this and they tend to speak thier minds and let the guilt get to them. Women are very quiet with it cause women speak thier emotions more than their faults. Thats why 41 percent more women than men never get caught for cheating. Everyone always asks, well why not just walk away if your going to cheat. The reason that they don't is cause they feel like they still have a backfall within thier relationship if the person they are going to cheat with dosent work for them. They still have thier relationship to look forward to. So no rebound has to happen not much strife and not much guilt cause after the fact that person is still there. And both sex's feel that well what the other dosent know cant hurt them. To sum this up the statistic for women that cheat due to a bad sex life in thier relationship is surprisinly low its only 14 percent with men its 22 percent. Bottom line is if you arent happy be a man about it be a woman about it and don't cheat, don't give up just throw an arugument and find out whats on the other persons mind and communicate before its to late. Do ya really want to throw a lifetime of happiness or close to away for something that lasts litterly mins or even and hour but will never probably happen again....

Well thats what I know. Send me a friend request if you want. I am out

See yall on the flip..

Shawn

5/28/2009 3:34:19 AM why cant i find a real man?  

morphinedrip
Topeka, KS

Oh one last thing I wanted to make sure I could answer all your questions. Why can't you find a real man would be a matter of opinion of course. I can give you a few tips that help me find a good woman. Don't put any trust in anyone else until you feel that you have enough trust in yourself to trust another.

Always be aware of what you call the hidden agenda. Men are on the prowl to tell you what you want to hear, but then they are deaf to hear you. And that is formal enough to say that they don't care about anything about you. Cause if they did they would listen.

Think about what it is you want. But don't ever over analyze what you want. I will say this much take it for whats its worth. But look for the things you don't want that way you don't have to try to hard and become overwhelmed with everything that some and or most might not even have to offer but or know how to offer. When you let a man know what you want to soon it can scare him away due to him being confused or afraid if he has that to offer you.

Always ask a man to explain Just 3 things and I repeat 3 things that he wants in a woman. Ask first though cause most of the time he will ask you back and you tell him 3 things. Cause you don't want to give up to much information about yourself and play it off to soon.

And I know people will read this. And say oh what the hell. But play a little hard to get it verges the mind and it makes them think about you more. So that way if they are intersted in you there will be more to cover in conversation and the communication will be alot better than it would if you just talked every day, cause you can get burnt out on that quick. Call a few times a week when he calls. I said it but Lie and say hey I am busy got things to do etc sometimes don't answer the phone. But don't usually do this for more than 2 weeks. I will leave that up to you to make that decesion though

Always put the other first ahead of yourself. Don't worry about you as much as you should worry about him cause that is a sign of showing that you care and that you won't be living in your own world but you can live in his world to.

Always do the 3 and out or the 90 and out. 3 and out is if you think you should sleep with him after the 3rd date then do it. But you could be getting bombed on after that if thats all he wants. The best way to find the right man is to 90 and out. In this day and age people just wanna tank eachother for commodity and pleasure and access to other things. But if you can make him wait 90 days to have sex with you then you know he cares about you and it will show him that you have some values and class and you are doing the ethical thing. But most men won't stick around for that but if they do you can see that you have something special cause he is looking past the sex and actually seeing into you.

And I say no more after this. The most important way to find a good man is to be yourself show that you have nothing to prove but to live life the way you do and your not trying to gain acceptance or speak along the terms of being something your not. And try to find a man that has that same quality. It never fails if both are that way.

Maybe you shouldnt look though for a man. I have been single for 2 years by choice cause I have a son and he has been through alot so I won't disrupt his life with another woman that could confuse him down the road. Until the time is right. But anyways think about it like this. You run the boston marithon 26.2 miles long. Every time your seeing every man run past you. But that is exactly what they are doing running past you and passing you up. Then you get close to the finish line and you are getting tired of looking. And all of a sudden you trip and fall. Once you trip and fall you don't have the endurance to get back up and finish what you started, but a man passes you and is hesitant to helping, but then he walks back to you and picks you up and takes your hand and you cross the finish line together. Thats whats real. When you least expect it happens. And if you look you just vere into trying to hard. Well I am off to making some breakfast.

See ya on the flip.

Shawn

5/28/2009 4:36:24 AM why cant i find a real man?  

sabrinareese19
Junction City, KS

no not really if you seen pics of all my bfs then you wouldnt be saying that. ive dated different types of guys, nerds,jocks,goths,puck rocker bad boys,and even a few country red necks. maybe it is me or maybe im just to old for my age. also i dont post sexy pics of myself.

5/28/2009 4:42:36 AM why cant i find a real man?  

sabrinareese19
Junction City, KS

No girl, it's u. I don't wanna sound mean but the way u act, how u think ur too good for most dudes, I got news for u, ur not. U can post all the revealing and "sexy" pics u want but in the end all ur doing is making men see u as a sex figure. What u need to do is lighten up and stop bein so picky. I'm a picky mofo too but I learned to know ppl before I judge them now. Anyway, blonde girls are all the same... Like u.... I would know I only dated a lot of em back on the east coast.

ok first of im not american im swedish so dont compare me to your stipid american materialistic b*tches. second im not from the east coast i had 2 friends that lived there but couldnt stand them. so why dont you try to get to know me before you judge me. im sorry i rejected you but your a soldier and ive been warned never date anyone from ft riley.

5/28/2009 9:59:02 AM why cant i find a real man?  

elias999
Wichita, KS

Ok, first off..you're still very young. You will find a person that changes your mind about men. Might not be today or 5 years from now, but you'll find him. It could someone in your life now that you didn't take into account because you don't pay any attention to him. I've been cheated on in every relationship that I have been in, and trust me, I grew up old school, so I know I treated every woman I was with like gold. However, this stuff just happens, you'll get over it and move on. Hopefully, you won't be treated like that again.