Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hinge hookup

John and Julie Gottman guide you through the critical actions towards a deeper connection with your companion. georgia dating website On the flip side, you want to know regardless of whether or not they see the great in men and women, and what sort of traits they worth in other individuals. You re transitioning from the light, sparkling banter of a initially date to deeper stuff. biggeekdad It really is a lot to consider about at when, and there are consequences—namely, the feeling that it s all quite weird.

mega personal account login

We most likely could have gone on for longer, but we each had children who necessary consideration. craigslist blythe ca You are naturally not renowned — and that was just aspect of the initial attraction. How a person initiates a conversation with you will say a lot about how they view you as a individual and how they could possibly treat you as a companion. does dirty tinder work With the premium membership, you can search primarily based on ZIP code, ethnicity, and religion.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2007 4:47:25 PM Big and Beautiful  

cjphotobug
Brookville, IN

Why don't you guys like me? I may be big but I am still a beautiful person inside and out I still have a lot to offer a guy.

11/11/2007 9:45:45 PM Big and Beautiful  

thokolosi
Chatham, MA

that all depends on a man's taste.

the outside, that is. im sure you're a wonderful person.

11/11/2007 10:03:24 PM Big and Beautiful  

honey1981
Camrose, AB

Don't you ever think there is something wrong with you honey, There is something wrong with men-most of them.And don't ever 'settle' when you know you could do better. Keep being you, sweet loving happy you, and the right man will find you. Keep your chin up honey, someone out there is looking for you!

11/11/2007 11:37:53 PM Big and Beautiful  

bbbg
Chatham, ON

I believe 100% is all about confidence and how you carry yourself... so slap on some lips stick, and get on your hottest outfit and strut your stuff. You are beautiful woman... and keep this is mind.."BIG GIRLS DO IT BETTER!!!!"

BEST OF LUCK!!

11/11/2007 11:46:36 PM Big and Beautiful  

wildmongo
Eugene, OR

the way I look at life,,is I would rather have a girl that is wonderful on the inside then classy on the outside,,,as for being big,,to me that is a plus,,big girls are always happy,,at least the ones that I have run across,,,so don't you worry there are alot of guys out there that feel the same way I do,,so you go girl,,you will find someone,,,,,

11/12/2007 12:10:18 AM Big and Beautiful  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i like big women

11/12/2007 12:12:19 AM Big and Beautiful  

southernlady44
Pulaski, TN

Hang in there, honey! There aren't a lot of men (any, that I've met) who appreciate a big woman in my part of the country/state either!

Someday....

K.

11/12/2007 6:02:48 AM Big and Beautiful  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

My state either,,,,It's the visual thing for men, most won't even try to get to know you as a person.But I am funny and loving and caring and I work daily on my self confidence....I know there is someone out there who wants me for me, not just the looks

11/12/2007 6:55:50 AM Big and Beautiful  

i_needa_real_1
Blytheville, AR

I feel its all about how you carry yourself...big girls can get a sexy man just like a skinny minny...it's all about presentation and how you dress....give yourself a makeover i promise you will look like a totally dofferent person.....plus you will be happy

11/12/2007 11:07:48 AM Big and Beautiful  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Why don't you guys like me? I may be big but I am still a beautiful person inside and out I still have a lot to offer a guy.

actually there is nothing with you at all...start with your profile changing and adding things--if you claim to offer someone the age you're looking for a lot perhaps be more confident in your what you say--- I read yours and cover that in the religion part with one word--if you're funny show that side of you--hint: if you give someone funny then anything after that is much easier--and course the inside of a book tells you more then the cover of one does...good luck...

11/12/2007 11:09:10 AM Big and Beautiful  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

who said we don't like you cj? You are gorgeous!!

11/12/2007 9:32:58 PM Big and Beautiful  

sortofshy
Redding, CA

YES! You are big, and beautiful!!! Looks to me like quite a few quality men here think so too...Bless you..Love yourself...be yourself...be confident. You know how much you have to offer...be confident-thats the most attractive trait anyone can have. Sincerely, Sortofshy...

11/13/2007 2:24:44 AM Big and Beautiful  

ilikecops
Elk Grove, CA

like i told you there are men into that... maybe this is not the place , but never think its because of you.... some men love it and will love you for who you are.. stop asking! if your comfortable, like other guy said, than you dont need to ask.. just be happy and all good will come of it.. how many skinny chicks on this site have you read about that need acceptance for what they look like and not who they are! love yourself and dont let body mass matter K
ilikecops
in the house if youd like to talk

11/13/2007 7:48:09 PM Big and Beautiful  

loving201
West Palm Beach, FL

Sweetheart its all about the inside if they can't accept the outside along with the inside you don't need them.You are Beautiful and don't think nothing less of yourself

11/13/2007 8:18:46 PM Big and Beautiful  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO

I think your beautifull!

Page: 1, 2