Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup search

If you discover you enjoy similar activities, that can also offer future date suggestions. denver personal ads The day of their date, she arrived 10 minutes early. We ll read a couple of and you can make the audience laugh at your dating pain. meet vietnamese online People only have a specific amount of financial runway they can survive on when they re exploring a enterprise.

best free hookup apps 2017

I like the depth these types of queries help build in our conversations and how they get us out of carrying out stuff mode and into getting collectively mode. singles events fort collins The on line world also makes it a lot easier for persons to lie or give false impressions of themselves. She promptly turned about and got back to her good friends. now that craigslist is gone where do i go The app Hinge reported a 30% raise in messages among users in March.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2009 6:21:39 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

mswoman1958
Rienzi, MS

i was talking to a guy on here last night and he wanted to know if i wanted to read some of his erotica that he had written. i read one page and then he asked what i thought, I started out by saying i appreciated his spelling..I was going to tell him i thought the rest was good.But then he went postal and called me awful names, i was so stunned(to say the least).I kept saying i was sorry ,but he blanked out the good stuff and just yelled.I don't even want to be on these sites if that's the way i'll be treated.

4/5/2009 6:22:24 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

mlmccool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,306)
Middleport, OH

report him to CS. i usually laugh it off.

[Edited 4/5/2009 6:23:12 AM PST]

4/5/2009 6:23:59 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

marqeye
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,563)
Kent, OH

Laugh and say something really mean, then usually apologize and flirt some more!

4/5/2009 6:26:02 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

selenah
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,736)
Taunton, MA

Block them if need be.

4/5/2009 6:26:24 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

mlmccool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,306)
Middleport, OH

Quote from marqeye:
Laugh and say something really mean, then usually apologize and flirt some more!

youyou.

4/5/2009 6:28:48 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

justdancin
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,137)
Tomball, TX

That is what he block button is for, once blocked, they disappear... you don't see them & they can't see you. Also, be very careful who you give any personal contact information to, because once someone has it you're a free game.

4/5/2009 6:30:50 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

nyguitar77
Watertown, NY

Yes, the report and block buttons are your friend! Just don't abuse them like some people on here...blocking people who don't agree with their opinions in the forums.

4/5/2009 6:32:23 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

italianlady05
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,687)
Omaha, NE

hit the block button and go back to having fun. One bad egg isn't going to determine MY fun on MY computer! Actually one person did that to me when i first started in the forums on here, hurt my feelings and i didn't post for quite a while. Then i thought to myself and got back into playing on here! Never have looked back.
Don't sweat it OP...that's what the block button is for!

4/5/2009 6:36:41 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

mswoman1958
Rienzi, MS

thanks guys, i tried to block him but he had removed his profile by then...lol...guess he figured he had messed up...(matt0000) is his id.

4/5/2009 6:40:34 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

marqeye
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,563)
Kent, OH

Lol don't forget to watch for fake profiles, you know those ones with the hollywood pictures and the person looks absolutely perfect, then they email you and the very 1st thing they say is can I have your Yahoo or email.

I usually just tell them I only chat on DH and they never whisper me again

4/5/2009 6:45:28 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

justdancin
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,137)
Tomball, TX

I couldn't care less if they agree with me or not, well sometimes, if I think that their posts are stupid. I block those that annoy me, because I don't come here for that. So each to his own when defining the use of the block button. If we come in here to chat & have some fun, there is no need to put up with harrassment of any kind, and many just can't take the hint as to when to desist, while not even realizing how annoying they are. I put up with children all day, some just never grow up. Essentially, as I see it, there can be no abuse of that button, if you would rather not see someones posts, than you have that option... poof! They're gone! I like it!

4/5/2009 6:58:05 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

im_geminigirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,244)
Willard, MO

You will NOT be treated that way by the true gentlemen we have on here...

Just be careful and look for Red Flags...like if someone asks you to read their erotica...don't waste your time...just block them...

Wait for the Knight...He will find you...

...gemini

4/5/2009 8:10:22 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

wearp1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,542)
Steinbach, MB

Quote from mswoman1958:
thanks guys, i tried to block him but he had removed his profile by then...lol...guess he figured he had messed up...(matt0000) is his id.

sounds like a troll

4/5/2009 8:19:02 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

im_geminigirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,244)
Willard, MO

A Troll...OH my...I thought we got rid of them Trolls

...gemini

4/5/2009 8:36:18 AM What do you do when you get harrassed on here?  

babs218
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,851)
Brick, NJ

Quote from mswoman1958:
thanks guys, i tried to block him but he had removed his profile by then...lol...guess he figured he had messed up...(EDITED NAME OUT} is his id.

he is still here he must have blocked you
that would come up as invisible
you can still flag a profile that is invisible
also save messages like that if need be and copy them and send to customer service if it is really a threat
i had to do that once...
they deleted the guy for threatening me

[Edited 4/5/2009 8:42:06 AM PST]