Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

For instance, you can ask for relationship advice such as does he like me? or dating guidance such as how to end a 1st date? . asian singles phoenix Each script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. For me it s not possible to have an intimate extended term relationship with a person without shared worldview and values, and I am certain it s the identical for quite a few individuals. hookuplocals net Dating & Connection Tips Forum

mega personales

A. craigslist personals grand junction colorado This way is made a necessary call, for a content turn of people s lives based on who is named person desires. Not certain what initial attracted rapidly girlfriends on snapchat skype. best fetlife profiles It sort of occurs in cycles, and every single time I understand a small bit much more or unlearn a tiny far more and I can handle it superior, he stated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2009 8:07:32 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

arosilus
Newark, NJ

Yes gentlemen i am thick short voluptous female and my photos is basically who I am. I feel confident about myself and carry myself as a lady at all times. I went through many profiles and I see some females post partial nude photos to get attention well I'm not that type. So guys me out here. is it me or my profile!!!

4/5/2009 9:21:25 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

beverduster
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,969)
Chandler, OK

4/6/2009 4:05:32 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

honeypoo123
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,643)
Eastpointe, MI

4/6/2009 5:09:38 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  
spider_man5
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,634)
Westfield, MA

the wink or email needs to come out sends negativity vibe lot of people dont respond to winks anyway so why waste your time with them.....

if you wink and took the time to wink then start a chat with the person...

so paragraph what you like to do what your searching for...

4/6/2009 8:15:55 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,777)
Lynchburg, VA

4/6/2009 9:20:02 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

stroker4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,264)
Leesburg, FL

Very Nice Profile

" STROKER "

Welcome
To Date Hook ~ Up

Go Post in
FORUMS

You and your Profile are just fine my dear

"STROKER"

4/6/2009 10:48:38 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

hockeydad1974
Scottsdale, AZ

Your primary photo makes you look too serious. Get up that one with the big smile and the hair kinda dangling down a bit as your primary. And the profile is coming off a little on the tough side with the winking thing (even though I'm with you on the sentiment). Show the goofy, fun friendly side in your profile.

4/6/2009 12:24:30 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

arosilus
Newark, NJ

Quote from hockeydad1974:
Your primary photo makes you look too serious. Get up that one with the big smile and the hair kinda dangling down a bit as your primary. And the profile is coming off a little on the tough side with the winking thing (even though I'm with you on the sentiment). Show the goofy, fun friendly side in your profile.

u know what its amazing you said that the reason why i put that is the rudest thing a person can do is ignore you. because to me a wink is a start that the person is interested so if you are not why not say so? That 's why i put that

4/6/2009 12:27:25 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

arosilus
Newark, NJ

Quote from hockeydad1974:

pictures can be deceiving i wasn 't upset in that picture at all i had a few replies say that but no i am not mean at all. it probably just looked that way. Thanks alot guys i thought i wanted answers from men since that's is what viewing me i hope nothing else.

thanks alot everyone for your input i will wait for more responses

4/14/2009 12:09:10 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

sandmolder
Vandalia, OH

hey.
i dont know what your profile looked like before but i do like the background. your paragraph is short and to the point.

4/14/2009 12:37:47 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

renegade_v
Philadelphia, PA

I think you should use the picture with you smiling.

Also, here is a tip. I realized that people here are very critical of poor grammar and misspelled words. That’s probably why a lot of them are single in the first place,

4/14/2009 8:49:12 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

wildbluemist
Battle Mountain, NV

Your profile is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!

The pics don't match the profile.Dress in something that fits with the background.
and use those pics.

4/15/2009 4:41:19 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

mae_west
Northridge, CA

Hi, I know you just want feedback from guys...but I just want to tell you that....I think your profile is beautiful and your picture compliments it very well!! So

4/16/2009 9:21:01 AM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

wtfmike
Baton Rouge, LA

4/16/2009 2:46:43 PM Guys Guys is it me or my profile! (Guys Only)  

fnkybutterfly25
Aurora, CO

i think it works well, although i think the background is gorgeous, it might be too busy to focus on the actual profile