Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

We strictly monitor all profiles & you can block anybody you don t want to talk to. hector dating So, do not waste the time and start off chatting on line with folks click to make new buddies and meet males and ladies of all age groups, all yesichat just internet site a guest. Geo sharding, which means sharding data by geographical place to distribute the workload across numerous servers. speed dating advanced degrees nyc There are also internet sites for individuals with specific healthcare wants.

do any hookup sites really work

If you can get more than the concept of sharing even much more of your life with Facebook, Facebook Dating is a strong decision that takes great advantage of its massive ecosystem. girls in canton ohio In the previous, it really is really hard for a man/woman to obtain somebody. Jonas enjoys writing articles ranging from severe subjects like politics and social concerns to more lighthearted factors like art, pop culture, and nature. rubratings ny Do you have a person in your life that is complicated to be about? These kinds of people today can make you feel stressed, angry, overwhelmed, and even crazy at times.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/12/2007 10:31:53 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

shlras66
Holiday, FL

Ive been told that sex is 60% of a relationship....How would you rate it? ???

11/12/2007 10:40:42 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

are you serious? the way i see it,all the components of a relationship are needed.if the rest of the relationship is only chippin in 40% then it's gonna be short lived.of course if thats what you are looking for then it's about right.

11/12/2007 10:41:31 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

hotrod4u6996
Red Creek, NY

i would have ta say 40 myself its the person not just the sex

11/12/2007 10:50:42 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Ive been told that sex is 60% of a relationship....How would you rate it?

ok 60 % of 365 = 219 and divide that by 50 weeks because you take a 2 week vacation now that is over 4 times a week--does that sound right--or 18 times a month--still with me--who told you this--now i do believe there are ways to make up for zero days--

11/12/2007 10:51:15 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Relationships based on sex, are doomed to failure.

11/12/2007 12:59:38 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

shlras66
Holiday, FL

Well I like sex just as much as the next person but I thought that making it 60% of a relationship was a bit much. (Sorprano, I loved your calculations... they made me laugh)
I think a relationship should be about the total package and if all the other stuff is there then sex would just happen naturally... a percentage rate didnt need to be put on it. This person is about 2 hrs away from me and we only get to see eachother once or twice a week. If you drove 2 hours to see someone, went out to dinner and a movie and spent the night but didnt have sex, how would you feel about it?

[Edited 11/12/2007 1:00:49 PM]

11/12/2007 11:38:22 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

blacy64
Montague, MI

Doomed is right potent!!

11/12/2007 11:52:28 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

smokey75
Saint Peters, MO

I found that sex in a relationship is good, but also bad. What I mean is, how serious is the relationship? I think that if both parties want sex, its ok, but me? From past experience I'd wait.

11/14/2007 6:12:39 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

robert6135
Oak Creek, WI

I would shure hate to find out that I have wonderful relationship with someone, then find out that sex with her is like a DEAD FISH! That would kill the whole thing sooner or latter. It's a satisfaction thing. If a resturant that you like starts serving really bad food would you keep going there? NO!!!

11/14/2007 9:16:46 AM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

I agree with potent that a relationship based on sex is doomed for failure.
There is no foundation for the relationship...the other components love,
honor, devotion, honesty, trust, compassion etc...are the cornerstone.
Now that said...sex is the ultimate giving of oneself to another. For
some they must have lots of it, others are satisfied with the quality of it.
There has to be a balance...but once into a long term relationship.. what
happens if a partner can no longer perform do to medical reasons...does
that mean the relationship is over...Obviously the answer lies within the
individual...whats the relationship worth to them...whats their partner worth
to them...It is ironic how people will say at the start of a relationship how
much they love someone...that they will be there forever...for better or worse..
and when push comes to shove....those words were not everlasting...just that
they were only meant at the time spoken. Bottomline...its all about you..and
what you are willing to give...or not give...JMO

11/14/2007 12:16:04 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

lrat
Pontiac, IL

If all a person wants from another is sex without getting to know that person then I say that he or she is lacking in self-respect and personal integrity. And where did 60% come from. If a true loving and fulfilling relationship was based on 60% of that relationship being sexual, I'll pass. Don't get me wrong. Sex is a wonderful thing. It is the ultimate expression in how much you care about the other person. But there is also that person's brain, life experiences, knowledge, likes and dislikes to explore. The argument could be made that the act of having sex encompasses every aspect of someone but I just don't agree with this. If I can't get to know AND TRUST someone before I take that ultimate step then all the pleasure in the world is just not worth the trouble. Our bodies are sacret and the only one in life that we will ever have. Why wouldn't we treat it as well as some of us treat our treasured possessions?

11/14/2007 12:35:02 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

totalpackage38
Durham, NC

I don't think that sex is 60% of a relationship thats high don't you think. Don't get me wrong sex does plays a big part but 60% i don't know about that

11/14/2007 12:38:25 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

flyankee07
Atlantic Beach, FL

You should ask yourself how important it is. Men will say 100% every time..........

11/14/2007 12:39:20 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

flyankee07
Atlantic Beach, FL

And if they don't .....they're ly..ing.....

11/14/2007 1:51:04 PM Men, how important is sex to you in a relationship?  

lile8fl
Indian Rocks Beach, FL

what's wrong with 100%...sounds about right to me...

Page: 1, 2