Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Maybe your date isn t crazy about cologne, but she is drawn to specific scents . houston gay personals There s no denying that online dating is gaining in reputation. g. adultlook fort collins One particular way or one more, we ll all have defining moments that will alter our lives forever.

skipthegames women

I hope to have a man with a strong DeenA man who areas Allah initial in his life. craigslist personals boise id With all that time to believe about what truly matters, she says she could not stop considering about him. Sit up, take notes, since believe me you ll want to really feel prepared for the test that comes later. ho chi minh city girly bars Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

and what if your wrong...OH NO!

As an agnostic I believe there is no way to prove there is a "higher power", "heaven", "hell", etc.... So being a "christian" I'd love to see your PROOF otherwise - please prove me wrong... (and don't give me the: "all I need is faith" or the "..because the bible says so.." or tell me "...god has spoken to me..." stuff - that is NOT proof)...

4/7/2009 1:42:01 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

blessedladycj7
Hudson, FL

I believe we all make a choice to where we will spend our eternity...where do you think you will be?

4/7/2009 2:22:15 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  
007shark
Crystal River, FL

I will spend eternity how I am destined to spend it.

4/7/2009 3:14:35 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  
akforrest7
Akron, OH

Well the general opinion of me by most is Hell, but I don't think so. I'm thinkin doing what I do now learning and lovin.

4/7/2009 3:31:54 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,832)
Red Deer, AB

Why do I feel as though I am being baited?

Exploring new dimensions and eventually returning to God.. not that I am really separate... but then, truth is paradoxical to me..

4/7/2009 4:12:10 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  
akforrest7
Akron, OH

I like your answer better shakti, I think much the same, so I guess you could say I'm going to spend it right here, just in a different dimension and time which really is only an illusion. So right here past, present, and future. And eventually becoming one with the light.

4/7/2009 4:55:48 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

When I am finally done with life, I will see where I am needed next and go there.

Namaste

4/7/2009 6:20:12 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,847)
Sacramento, CA

Why, as part and parcel of the ever-cycling universe, of course!

4/7/2009 9:50:10 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

4real1963
Ocala, FL

I am going to spend eternity in Heaven. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go home when called! I was going to post next door to you so you would have to smell my cookin'...LOL But I ran across a better cook than me earlier and i'm still lickin' my wounds...LOL

4/8/2009 4:31:19 AM where are you going to spend eternity?  

cricket128
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,835)
Ocala, FL

Quote from blessedladycj7:
I believe we all make a choice to where we will spend our eternity...where do you think you will be?

I believe there is no choice - this external shell of a body will be buried six feet under...and all other "things" (what some might call a "soul") will have died right along with the external shell... There IS nothing else....PERIOD!!

4/8/2009 7:31:09 AM where are you going to spend eternity?  

blessedladycj7
Hudson, FL

yes Shark you are right!....some people pick where they want to spend their eternity...its only 2 choices....and then you will be where you say!!!!

...I will spend eternity how I am destined to spend it.

4/8/2009 7:32:33 AM where are you going to spend eternity?  

blessedladycj7
Hudson, FL

I believe there is no choice - this external shell of a body will be buried six feet under...and all other "things" (what some might call a "soul") will have died right along with the external shell... There IS nothing else....PERIOD!!

4/8/2009 9:31:25 AM where are you going to spend eternity?  

voevode
Seattle, WA

Quote from blessedladycj7:

And what if...YOU’RE wrong?

4/8/2009 10:37:29 AM where are you going to spend eternity?  

cricket128
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,835)
Ocala, FL

Quote from blesedldycj
4/8/2009 12:09:04 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

stroker4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,643)
Leesburg, FL

It is very simple if you believe in Jesus and ask forgiveness when you fall your soul will forever be in heaven,,,

If not you believe then you will burn in hell fire forever,,,,AND THAT IS THE ONLY PERIOD YOU NEED,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There is no need to debate it

4/8/2009 12:59:01 PM where are you going to spend eternity?  

shakti
Over 1,000 Posts (1,832)
Red Deer, AB

I keep clicking inappropriate (because exclusivity of truth in this inclusive group IS).. hopefully something is done soon.

Wonder why we attract so many christians? Perhaps it is more interesting over here.. attracted to the light and all that, lol....