Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Making a wonderful very first impression is critical, and with our list of the finest opening lines for on the web dating, it really is fairly simple too. gay dating knoxville tn With this answer, you ll get to know no matter whether your date has noticed how you look or how significantly effort you have put in dressing up for the date. Again, these could possibly not appear like the most fascinating queries to ask on a initial date, but they will shed light on the kind of particular person you re face to face with. adultdates scam This query can also provide some excellent perform primarily based anecdotes.

skipthegames com

If a relationship with a non EA goes sour, that person may well have a adverse association with EA as a result. craigslist calgary free At the show we have papers to share your story or roll a blunt. His research has identified that LDRs last longer than geographically close relationships, but only for as long as the couples remain long distance. pay4tn com contact A wonderful conversational starter is regardless of whether or not your date has a pet, connection coach and psychic medium Melinda Carver tells Bustle.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/24/2007 9:23:40 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Jondalar, I think you said it well, most barriers are in our heads. In order to experience pure feelings, we must let go of our minds. Are you familiar with the chakras, our seven main energy centers? Exploring those can help us to know the difference between feelings and emotions. The lump in the throat, the sudden pit in the stomach, a couple of examples. Then when we label that pit feeling, uhoh, something's going to happen, I can feel it, that is putting an emotional label on the feeling. That is placing a judgement, something is going to happen, our ego self yapping. Yes, our emotions are also colored by past events of what has happened to us too. Pure feelings are not, they are true expressions of our soul. I hope that does give you a little more clarification.

Lol, my goodness, the last couple of sentences could involve much writing about. I will generalize what I have used to clear my past patterns, guilt and confused thinking. Dreams have been the most powerful tool for me. In dreams I am guided and can let go of the everyday world of myself. Also, music, I use music such as brainwave types and music also affects feelings. I use gardening in the warm months to ground and be more connected to nature, for she teaches as well. I have some very wonderful friends of like spirit I learn from. Also, I learn through people that irritate me, for they mirror the imperfectness within myself.

11/24/2007 10:46:23 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Lot of good stuff there Kelly. I find that growing things, planting, taking care of and watching is a mesmerizing and spiritual experience.

Music too can effect my mood beyond anything that can be explained. Music that makes me move makes me feel wonderful.

And the beauty of the creation of earth can take me out of my body into a place that is beyond this world of understanding.

I so much love the bits of understand that others share with us. I just do not like the rants that go on and on by those that think they know so much that they are in a position of being a teacher or preacher. Wisdom, I feel, comes in tiny pieces.

12/2/2007 8:57:33 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Dustin I cannot post on either one of these religion groups and the others are all christian. Would you pppppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeee make a place for the rest of us where we can get away from them.

We can be non religious without being atheist. I do not want to change my profile to atheist just so I can get away from christians. You already had a place for them and you made another.

Could you not make one for the others. Call it the others under that some forums heading as christians and atheist.

12/9/2007 12:59:50 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

bl8ant
Amsterdam
Netherlands

by the numbers alone this thread should be put up...

i was wondering where the poetry threads were??? anyone know?

12/9/2007 3:20:08 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

winesong
Bend, OR

You only need one idea to move you in the direction of your dreams...
Your results are an expression of your level of awareness.

Why are you afraid of stepping out into the real world and accomplishing your dreams?
Are you aware of the blocks in your life? Are you working on removing the blocks?

Catapult yourself to greatness.... Think in pictures of success...

Bring goodness to yourself...while you share with others...

Wine

12/9/2007 5:06:57 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

What has that got to do with start a forum for the not religious?

12/14/2007 11:09:36 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Gonna get this one back up here too fore it disappears.

12/15/2007 4:56:38 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Righto Queen. Keep this subject alive!!!

12/16/2007 11:59:11 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Morning Kelly, Have you had any new wisdom today? I like reading Skunks posts myself.

12/17/2007 4:18:12 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Good morning Queen, I enjoy what Skunk writes too, a great guy! I am waking up and drinking my coffee. Actually, I receive most of my personal insights at night from my dreams. Rumunating on one now, and thinking of writing about it. In the meantime, here's another poem for the heck of it from another one of my dreamtimes.

Always There

A grand light show for us to see

If we but shift our vision to be

Nature is talking to us all the time

But we usually ignore her, filtering our minds

And when the wind blows, shifting the trees

Listen and look for the energies in between

There is light shining through, above and below

Tree talks with it's patterns of how the wind goes

Decipher the movements in order to know

If you peer closely, Tree guardians appear

Behind at first, then stepping out to be near

The branches part and whisper to show

Spirit emphasizing, look at me and honor life's flow

And a thousand light eyes made of energy were there

Watching in silence, seeing all with loving care

12/17/2007 10:24:07 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Nice read Kelly.

12/22/2007 6:29:59 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

kellytoo
Moses Lake, WA

Thankyou Queen. We shall keep yakking away here. I will share another poem.

Tree Dream

Oh my beloved trees

You were screaming to me in a dream

Appearing as life forms like my own

Nightmarish violence

We dueled each other with swords

Slicing off the other's fingers

Bleeding in anguished fear

I shall not do damage to you

By having your limbs trimmed

When your buds are peeking through now

For I know it was your spirits

Calling out in the dream

I shall honor and respect your wishes

12/27/2007 11:55:40 AM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I have learned so much in the last 10 months of reading these forums. I am so glad that I found this place.

Happy New Year Dustin and may your site grow to be the largest on the net in the next year.

12/27/2007 1:09:57 PM Spritual not religious, Wisdom from around the world.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

I have not read thru this whole thread...but would like to pose a question that many times has done many different things for me....maybe useless to some....but, hee it is...
what is the sound of one hand clapping???
love to hear your thoughts as to how it spoke to you....
believe
Lynne

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5