Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

I required relief from the struggles of a toxic 2 year relationship and so I began unloading my thoughts at open mics. personals in panama city And when that didn t perform, he would reply to my Instagram stories and react to his replies, just so that I could get a notification. And some of my mates basically met n paktor n at least 3 couples married from Lowyat right here. benaughty deactivate subscription But there s a sense of uncertainty around the shape of these connections a Harris poll from November showed that Gen Z women now take into consideration their relationships undefined a full quarter of the time.

rubratings com

Set reminders in your phone or diary to cancel your subscription to keep away from inadvertently rolling over for a additional term. winter haven singles I m seeking for extra serious points, and I have properly defined standards. Toby didn t have significantly substance to his profile, but a handsome profile picture seemed to be enough to capture Alyssa s attention. skipthegames account You may possibly be surprised following the date that you had a excellent time, when on the date, you may have been as well nervous, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/11/2009 9:56:09 AM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

arosilus
Newark, NJ

Every state has laws that are sometimes stupid (in my opinion) Allow me to tell you mine.

You must have ID to obtain a ID.

You need a collateral to get a loan.

You have to pay to come in this world ( hospital bill) and pay to leave out (undertaker).

4/11/2009 11:43:16 AM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

sammael
Over 1,000 Posts (1,284)
Fountain, CO

Every state and federal government has stupid laws . That half time contradict each other . We've got that same stupid law that you have to have an ID to get an ID .
You have to have insurance to get a car , but can't get the insurance untill you already have the car .
Yeah , to get a loan or any kind of finacial aid , you have to have the money already to pay them back . Kinda defeats the purpose .
For our private hospitals , you have to be able to pay them first before they'll treat you . Heaven forbid you go to a public hospital . There you'll get charged twice as much cause they're willing to bill you .
Here , they'll also tax your taxes .

4/11/2009 12:22:10 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

firebird1971
Gainesville, FL

Ha Ha I love the you must have an ID to get an ID ? Never could figure that one out . Yea sometimes a birth certificate will do but . How hard is it to print one up and do a little photo shop ? Sure someones perfected that ?

[Edited 4/11/2009 12:22:32 PM PST]

4/11/2009 4:06:34 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

10_2ur_biz
Highland, CA

thats the GOV. Stupid F**KS

4/11/2009 5:57:56 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

tallangel64
Lincolnton, NC

I work for the government and it can get really ugly when you try explaining and enforcing these laws. Sometimes dangerous; we have an armed security guard in the lobby. Crazy stuff...

4/11/2009 5:59:58 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,513)
Beaumont, CA

Yup we are ruled by a bunch of dumbasses but it makes you wonder who the real dumbasses are

4/11/2009 7:05:42 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

blueshand2
Syracuse, NY

Blame ourselves....We are a hedonistic society whose, visions of an idylic society are the product of "By the people...for the people" mentalities. WE placed these people in power and are responsible for lack of return on the investment.

4/11/2009 7:34:14 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

pike_co_rfd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,303)
Pittsfield, IL

I just moved from Hannibal Mo. which says it is "illegal to park a horse on a downtown street after sunset"....

Law was made in the 1800's and is still in effect today......

4/11/2009 8:32:46 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

rusty_shorts
Over 2,000 Posts (2,023)
West Palm Beach, FL

As long as I can still use a downtown parking meter as a hitching post for my elephant on sunday between 12:00 and 1:00, it's all good...

4/11/2009 10:19:22 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

bcomo
Clovis, CA

The laws are rediculas, since the only was I was able to get my driver's license from the DMV, I had to find a government ID and a few other things, just to be able to get past the paperwork.
There are also the freeway speed limits are dumb, because there are some freeways that the police are picky about how much you go over and other will let you go ten over and won't care. Then, there's also the people that go fifteen and over on the freeways and nothing happens.
What the hell? Why can't they all pick how freaking picky they want to be?

Plus, there's always the damn insurance that doubles when you live some where else than the person who's registration the insurance is under.

Damn, freaking government.

4/12/2009 6:56:33 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

satinsky2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,247)
Charlotte, NC

Just try to even get a damned State ID card here in NC. You have to have several forms of identification. Sheesh, soon they will be asking for DNA too

4/14/2009 12:16:44 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

sandmolder
Vandalia, OH

i heard in new jersey its illegal to have a donkey in the bath tub.

also in kentucky its illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket on sunday.

correct these if you can.

4/14/2009 1:14:38 PM Government Laws? Does it make sense at all?  

gapeach7777
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,685)
Ball Ground, GA

In Athens, GA (home of UGA) it is illegal to whistle loudly after 11:00 pm

The term “sadomasochistic abuse” is defined so broadly, that it could possibly be applied to a person handcuffing another in a clown suit.

It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office

No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.