Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup official website

We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. asian dating pennsylvania As the dating app that s developed to be deleted, Hinge has lots of devotees. Websites contain Managing your audio list or controlling your key chat status. what does a unicorn emoji mean on tinder You can use Bumble BFF if you are just looking for new good friends, Bumble Bizz if you want to make company connections and Bumble Date if you are looking for romance.

listcrawler com

I mean, what is the ideal answer to a question like this? dating stockton ca The online chat service is for on the internet for all the guests. It has bugs, some spam accounts, and some other difficulties. jerkmate alternative Suspect maybe some catfishing might be going on in the app, so I do not truly have higher expectations for the app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2007 4:16:10 PM How important is music to u?  

vig1602
Lakewood, CA

I am into music for sure......how important is the type of music the person ur dating listens to? Does it tell anything about them? Do u think that music can sometimes define a persons personality traits? What music type would u date?

11/13/2007 4:46:03 PM How important is music to u?  

novastar12
Artesia, NM

I think you answered a couple of your own questions already. The type of music we listen to, though, doesn't really tell people about ourselves. It only lets them know what may inpsire us, calm us, etc. I love new age music but have known many people your age that also enjoy it as well as classical. I have seen women in their late 50's who like R&B. Look at some of the younger musical artists who are opera singers, jazz musicians, etc. We define how we want people to see us by our cars, houses, dress, etc, but it is all materialistic.

so, does the type of music the person you're dating say anything about them? Yes....that they enjoy music as much as everyone does. It can not be taken as anything more. People's taste in things change as the years pass. From rock and roll to opera, you determine what will be the genre that becomes you. Just love the music, dude!

11/13/2007 5:18:05 PM How important is music to u?  

lovlee22
Exeter, MO

Music is really important to me. Music is my medicine, Its been one of the only things that helped me through alot of rough times. Ive never really had trouble with any guy not liking the music I listen to because I like alot of music from country to rap and everything in between just depends on the mood. My favorite Tom petty and the Heartbreakers and steve miller!!!

11/13/2007 5:22:30 PM How important is music to u?  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

lovlee a 22 year old that likes tom petty kool,i am not going to let muisic get in the way of happiness.

11/13/2007 5:59:27 PM How important is music to u?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

The real beauty music is actually in the silence between the notes, otherwise it's just continuous noise. Music is another way for me to appreciate gods artistic ability woven into the fabric of his people. Beautiful.

11/13/2007 6:07:00 PM How important is music to u?  

texas09
Lubbock, TX

I love music anyway available, my daughter plays the clarinet, to piano ,to her drum set,
and I like all types of profesional plays...
I prefer live music ,to radio play!!!!
Check out my nieces band at rightonred1/@myspace..Right on Red is bands name...
.She will be featured in the bodog.com battle of the bands TV special this next summer...

[Edited 11/13/2007 6:17:33 PM]

11/13/2007 6:12:52 PM How important is music to u?  

eric5150
Ben Wheeler, TX

I would not base my relationship on it, but it is important. If she is playing killswitch...GOD I WANT HER!
-Doc

[Edited 11/13/2007 6:13:38 PM]

11/13/2007 7:45:51 PM How important is music to u?  

crazyaboutjesus
Arvada, CO

I woldn't base a relationship on it either.... but it is REALLY important that youcan find atleast one type of music that you both like..... Otherwise you'll both be fighting over the radio! lol

11/13/2007 8:05:43 PM How important is music to u?  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

You wouldn't think music is that in important in a relationship, but I have dated a woman who love heavy metal bands. I dated difference races, but they all love R&B and some rap.

So do I think music plays a part IF both parties are really in to music.

I am not, but I tend to listen to R&B, HipHop and Jazz.

[Edited 11/13/2007 8:21:45 PM]

11/13/2007 8:16:17 PM How important is music to u?  

jaydon
Carterville, IL

I lerned about the importance of music preferance at an early age.... I ask this gal to my JR. Prom. She was cute and all but we disagreed constintly on the "cassetts" that we were playing..... This was back in the mid 80's... She want to listen to Crowded House and I was going to listen to Damn Yankees.... Needless to say there was no second date......