Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

You can even turn these queries into a fun drinking game, as you sit back and sip some wine. san diego adult ads I bear in mind getting drunk and saying, Bro, she s like, famous to 1 of my pals. If you discover that you disagree on particular answers, these can also become the starting of entertaining, friendly debates to retain your evening exciting. hookup com badge When you re on a dating app, it can be really hard to figure out just how considerably to ask ahead of you basically take the leap and agree to meet up IRL.

skip the games

These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on line. newport dating Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories together. Once I had my own tactic in spot, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my final a single ever. doublelist columbus ga The OG now has an app with its signature questionnaires about all the things from religion to peanut butter vs jelly to enable you obtain your ideal partner.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/14/2007 7:39:18 AM Head over Heels  

cdeluca0331
Casa Grande, AZ

Does anyone ever believe in "Love at First Sight" anymore? I had an experience recently, I was talking to someone online, we talked, exchange emails, sent emails to each other, exchanged phone numbers. We were emailing each other all the time. Suddenly, each time I would email him, he would respond with "Dork", "STFU" "Biotch" or some other demeaning response. I in turn just blocked it off. When conversing with him about my job, I mentioned that I was going to travel to North Carolina but then it was postponed, then his response to me was "that's ur problem".

I don't know this guy well enough, except for his pictures, and his so called profile. In his profile he says he speaks whatever is on his mind, and he's adventurous. He has a good personality or good looks. But his attitude is what gets to me. But yet I fell in love with that. I was honest with him from the get go and so was he.

But one day, we had a spat, and we just decided to both go our separate ways. But what do I still feel like crap. He's still on my mind, and just can't seem to get him off my mind.

Any suggestions!

11/14/2007 7:46:12 AM Head over Heels  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Cd you should move on I am definately sure there are other men that would be more than happy to treat you like you should be treated. And btw dont take looks as an issue you may get burned with that one many do. Most of what someone is is from the inside. You have to have an attraction though in saying that. JMO

11/14/2007 7:52:31 AM Head over Heels  

mystical012
Jupiter, FL

C: Tell me. Why would you even want a man that would demean you in this way? Don't you see that if he's behaving this way online with you that he'll probably be even worse in person? People usually tell you exactly who they are if you'll open your eyes and ears and pay attention to them. He's being honest about who he is. Please get some help. You need help in developing self esteem and self respect. No one should be treated that way and no one should accept it. You should have cut off communicating with him the first time he said something rude. I don't mean to sound harsh. Good luck.

[Edited 11/14/2007 8:19:37 AM]

11/14/2007 7:54:57 AM Head over Heels  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Send him on a long walk on a short pier...

11/14/2007 8:35:59 AM Head over Heels  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

guy has problems and a lot of disrespect for women....i would not give this guy the time of day.....life is too short to let someone i dont really know take up space in my head.....move on to a nice guy who WANTS to talk to you and treat you with respect.....

[Edited 11/14/2007 8:36:19 AM]

11/14/2007 8:37:30 AM Head over Heels  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Kitten's have claws.................

11/14/2007 8:42:53 AM Head over Heels  

garbarino
Westland, MI

Sometimes you hook up with a person that has some qualities that you like. And his other qualities just don't seem to matter. You kind of overlook them. You need someone who is going to respect and treat you well. Then again, some women keep going after guys that treat them bad. Just use to it. Don't know anything else.

11/14/2007 8:46:12 AM Head over Heels  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

true story.....meow....LOL

11/14/2007 8:52:35 AM Head over Heels  

mystical012
Jupiter, FL

Nick. You are so funny! I'm new to the site and always look for you to see what you have to say. LOL

11/14/2007 1:25:54 PM Head over Heels  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

C a man that talks to you like that is not worth your time let alone your tears. There are a lot of guys that would love to treat a cutie like you with respect. Please don't settle for anything less.

11/14/2007 4:12:43 PM Head over Heels  

cdeluca0331
Casa Grande, AZ

thank u for that comment. I wasn't so much the looks, at first he was saying all the good things, that I have never heard in awhile you know.

well thank u

11/14/2007 4:13:54 PM Head over Heels  

cdeluca0331
Casa Grande, AZ

thank u I am starting to actually not even as much thinking of him.

so thanks

11/14/2007 4:15:14 PM Head over Heels  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

here is what you do : start talking to me sexy ass mami you

[Edited 11/14/2007 4:15:44 PM]

11/14/2007 4:15:42 PM Head over Heels  

cdeluca0331
Casa Grande, AZ

thanks for ur comment. I am settling for anything less. I know I am moving on.

thanks

11/14/2007 4:16:15 PM Head over Heels  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Holy crap...What a jerk , but think of all the heartache you save yourself on a long run.

Page: 1, 2, 3