Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup now

You can mold the data that you gather from the 1st date to identify whether you want a second 1, Tracy explains. gay dating aberdeen Her lifelong dream is to live with the Amish for a month, walk the Camino, and have lunch with Brené Brown. Here we have compiled some of the best ice breaker queries for dating for guys, girls, and couples. cityxguide brownsville That s an amazing way to see if you have the exact same sense of humor, which isalsoimportant.

megapersonls

If you re a youngster stick to the real globe. des moines personal ads Later on in the evening, I mentioned to Gerry at the bar There are two girls more than there , we might as well go more than and speak to them , the rest is history. According to the current study in 2020 by Statista, on the web dating revenue in the US was 912 million USD. dating apps dominican republic We moderate just about every single profile picture and description on our website, and the protection of your personal data is our priority.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/15/2009 3:27:33 PM Say hey thats all  

dont_panic
Parsonsfield, ME

Does anyone want to just say hi?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/15/2009 3:33:50 PM Say hey thats all  

dont_panic
Parsonsfield, ME

Hi me, Hey you. Well I guess I can reply to myself.

4/17/2009 6:50:24 PM Say hey thats all  
trisket21
Over 2,000 Posts (3,842)
Bucksport, ME

HEY...now somebody else said hey

4/18/2009 1:44:49 PM Say hey thats all  
jenna1988
Skowhegan, ME

Hello

4/20/2009 10:52:50 AM Say hey thats all  
jolee87
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,050)
Norway, ME

Hi!

4/22/2009 8:46:59 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,671)
Greene, ME

4/22/2009 7:22:42 PM Say hey thats all  

redhotgapeach
Ringgold, GA

hay, how ya doin? is it spring yet up there?

4/23/2009 11:13:24 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

we don't have spring, we have "Mud Season"

4/23/2009 3:05:44 PM Say hey thats all  

dont_panic
Parsonsfield, ME

hieeeeeeee

4/30/2009 3:39:22 AM Say hey thats all  
coleckus1234
Saint Albans, ME

say hey

4/30/2009 3:40:18 AM Say hey thats all  
coleckus1234
Saint Albans, ME

hey georgia

4/30/2009 3:41:20 AM Say hey thats all  
coleckus1234
Saint Albans, ME

smilin pixie were is green me at

4/30/2009 3:42:47 AM Say hey thats all  
coleckus1234
Saint Albans, ME

trisket hey

4/30/2009 5:06:29 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

Greene is near Lewiston

5/10/2009 11:17:48 AM Say hey thats all  

aarondogg33
Farmington, ME

hello.

5/17/2009 9:37:53 AM Say hey thats all  

witchywmn55
Union, NH

mud season/black fly season

5/20/2009 9:37:36 AM Say hey thats all  
antisl3en
Waterville, ME

*like the Fonze Heeeyyyyyyyy!

6/8/2009 9:41:52 AM Say hey thats all  

gballa
Augusta, ME

Hello

6/8/2009 9:43:47 AM Say hey thats all  

gballa
Augusta, ME

Any Girl's Want to Hangout? I'm Bord!

6/22/2009 1:13:13 PM Say hey thats all  

tndrhrtd
Houlton, ME

hey ya'll where the hell is summer????

8/22/2009 4:56:03 AM Say hey thats all  
latara
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,348)
Gardiner, ME

Hello, How Is every One?

8/22/2009 11:38:08 AM Say hey thats all  
gribniff
Lewiston, ME

howdy

8/22/2009 12:37:53 PM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

8/22/2009 2:27:50 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

hai

8/22/2009 2:28:21 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

"hey " "how are you doooin?"

[Edited 8/22/2009 2:28:32 PM ]

8/24/2009 4:59:17 PM Say hey thats all  
suzanna08
Houlton, ME

Hey all wow I am amazed at how many people are still smokers. with all the warnings and the high incidence of cancer and the restrictions? I am surfing profiles and so many seems like still clinging to it. Hmm Well none of us are perfect but just commenting.

8/24/2009 5:43:28 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,341)
Brewer, ME

Quote from suzanna08:
Hey all wow I am amazed at how many people are still smokers. with all the warnings and the high incidence of cancer and the restrictions? I am surfing profiles and so many seems like still clinging to it. Hmm Well none of us are perfect but just commenting.

Tell me about it. Almost every woman I meet in this state smokes and it's a major turn-off. I think it's largely due to a mix of boredom and lack of education/common sense.

8/26/2009 4:30:25 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

Quote from dougiem:
Tell me about it. Almost every woman I meet in this state smokes and it's a major turn-off. I think it's largely due to a mix of boredom and lack of education/common sense.

no shit. what about those young teens doing drugs (not pot, unless they are abusing it) and getting preg'ed multiple times.

8/26/2009 4:51:17 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

Yep.

And people wonder why I hate this state.

8/26/2009 6:27:34 PM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

It isn't all like that. Every state has their "issues" but don't group everyone in the same catagory.

8/26/2009 7:07:35 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

Quote from smilinpixie:
It isn't all like that. Every state has their "issues" but don't group everyone in the same catagory.

When a good 70% or more of any state is like that, then I'm pretty sure it's safe for me to reach a generalization. For example, I've been to just about every state and I absolutely can't deny that the concentration of chain-smokers who pump out kids at an early age is ridiculously high here in Maine. Sure, not everyone falls into that category, but enough do for me to form a fairly apt conclusion.

8/26/2009 8:03:36 PM Say hey thats all  
gribniff
Lewiston, ME

then why ARE you here dougie....?...don't be hatin'.....i have been to other states as well....good and bad all 'round bro....maine is a good place to be....you just gotta want it...people come here from 'round the world to 'see the sites' as it were.....
in through the nose...out through the mouth......breathe bro....

8/26/2009 8:27:10 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

Quote from gribniff:
then why ARE you here dougie....?...don't be hatin'.....i have been to other states as well....good and bad all 'round bro....maine is a good place to be....you just gotta want it...people come here from 'round the world to 'see the sites' as it were.....
in through the nose...out through the mouth......breathe bro....

damn, fix your god damn english "bro". better yet move down south and talk like that, you'll blend in just fine.

maine is a good place yes, but it's reeks with alot of things. Why dont i list it all for you folks? Oh no i dont want to, because it's a huge list and i'm not going to waste my time on listing them all, since you guys are too numb to open your damn tiny head and see it all.

Here's an example why i hate this state. Just the other night, i went to the fair in union. I went there to watch the demolition derby and it was pretty fun. I had noticed almost every young girls ranged from 12 years old to early 20's, they were wearing inappropriate clothes. I mean common now, we see plenty skins already and i dont want to see your fake tits or hairy pubes.... it's disgusting. I've seen too many young girls are either pregnant or walking their kids on the stroller. Not to mention, majority of the adults at the fair were smoking. one of my uncle that was at the fair with my family has asthma and had to leave early because of the 2nd hand smoke. smoking is a turn off, i dont see why every one thinks that it's a good thing. i mean what happened? I way i see it, people smokes because they feel the must or the "have to" for the social thing. I've noticed when one person lights up a smoke, a whole line of people will light it up aswell!

Now another thing that i've noticed, there was a truck parked right beside us at the derby. Inside that truck there was a 3some action going on with a set of 9ish people in the bed of the truck, watching the show. I mean common, in the middle of thousands of people? that shows how much of a respect these kids have. Oh also not to mention, i saw one guy (looked like 23 yrs old), he was wearing shorts on and drinking alot of beer. Guess what? He had a huge fkin machete inside his short. i was able to see the tip of the knife that was past his knee caps and the handle was sticking out to his sides. I mean, common who needs that? Not to mention it's against the law!

[Edited 8/26/2009 8:41:16 PM ]

8/26/2009 8:31:39 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

I wouldn't mind Maine so much if it weren't for two things:

1.) The weather. It's either too cold, too snowy, too icy, too rainy, or too humid here. I think out of the 365 days of the year there are maybe 30 truly nice ones.

2.) The quality of people. Granted there are quite a few really nice, awesome people in this state but unfortunately they're outnumbered by the absurdly large number of backwards, uncultured rednecks. That, and almost everyone in this state (specifically women) are f**king fat. Almost every girl I've met since I've been back in Maine has either been overweight, a smoker, has a kid or two, is living off of the state, or all of those things. It's disgusting.

Years ago I was dating a model from San Diego who moved here to live with me. After only two months of being in Maine she was utterly revolted by the people here and the way they live their lives. She asked me once as we were driving through Bangor, "Why are most of the people in this state fat and pale?" She ended up moving back to California because she was afraid if she stayed here she'd turn into a Mainer. Okay, that was just one of the reasons, but it was a big one.

Anyhow, I moved to Arizona for a few years and recently moved back to Maine to visit old friends and family. As I said earlier, there are some great people in this state, they're just few and far between.

8/26/2009 8:43:00 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

To continue my rant, when I first moved back here a few months ago I met a girl with a rockin' body who actually didn't smoke, which is a miracle around these parts. I had no real interest in her (other than to get my rocks off), but she was apparently more than interested in me and kept stopping by to try and hang out. All the girl ever did was talk about herself, the drama in her life, NASCAR, and country music. She later confessed to me that she gets money from the state because she has ADD.

Nothing sucks worse than when a girl won't shut the f**k up and goes on and on about her life. I hate drama and can't stand people who try and suck me into it. That seems to be a recurring theme with people in this state. I meet people who say, "Ugh, I hate drama," yet they go out of their way to cause it and discuss it every chance they get. Fat chicks tend to do that the most, I should add.

"I hate drama so much. Oh, and this chick at work told me she didn't like my new shirt, so I was all like, 'Whatever, I don't like your shirt,' and she's fat anyway and nobody even likes her and she slept with my ex once who's a total scumbag and hit his other ex and, blah, blah, blah..."

It's like, dude, seriously... shut the f**k up. Go read a book or something.

8/26/2009 8:51:21 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

Quote from dougiem:
I wouldn't mind Maine so much if it weren't for two things:

1.) The weather. It's either too cold, too snowy, too icy, too rainy, or too humid here. I think out of the 365 days of the year there are maybe 30 truly nice ones.

2.) The quality of people. Granted there are quite a few really nice, awesome people in this state but unfortunately they're outnumbered by the absurdly large number of backwards, uncultured rednecks. That, and almost everyone in this state (specifically women) are f**king fat. Almost every girl I've met since I've been back in Maine has either been overweight, a smoker, has a kid or two, is living off of the state, or all of those things. It's disgusting.

Years ago I was dating a model from San Diego who moved here to live with me. After only two months of being in Maine she was utterly revolted by the people here and the way they live their lives. She asked me once as we were driving through Bangor, "Why are most of the people in this state fat and pale?" She ended up moving back to California because she was afraid if she stayed here she'd turn into a Mainer. Okay, that was just one of the reasons, but it was a big one.

Anyhow, I moved to Arizona for a few years and recently moved back to Maine to visit old friends and family. As I said earlier, there are some great people in this state, they're just few and far between.

HEEEY! i f**king love the winter! I think of it the best time of the year. Because one. i get more dates and two, i love snow. lastly i love to take my dates out for snowmobile rides to my warm and cozy camp

There are good rednecks, just gotta weed them out. So damn true about majority of the people in this state are obese and i find that there's a reason behind it. You know, most of the time, kids will go to school then home and sit on their a** and eat like a pig then play video games all night long. I mean i was just at walmart after work. While i was in the line, i saw a family of 5 at the self check out. my god, where was the father? The mother was half of the size of the entrance door at walmart. both of her daughter was slightly bigger than the mom, and the other 2 sons seemed to be like around 12 years old who is already pushing 300 pounds. I was like... in absolute shock! Because from that point on, i had a reality check on my surroundings.... I mean while i was in the check out, i saw the mother scanning out a cart full of food, none of it was healthy. Not even a water bottle or a salad.

- I truely regret it for comming back home and dropping out of college in new york . i'm working on going back. I might stick around a bit longer here and go to UMA just to get all of my stuff sorted out since i wouldnt be distracted the dating life is like.. 100x better in newyork.

[Edited 8/26/2009 8:54:27 PM ]

8/26/2009 9:08:03 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

Winter definitely isn't for me but I can see how some people would like it. I wouldn't mind it so much if it lasted a month or two, but five or six months of cold isn't my thing. I also realize it's hard for people to find the motivation to work out when it's 10 degrees outside, but, come on, they could join a gym or buy a treadmill or something. Most people just have an excuse here. That, and they're so uneducated they know nothing about health and nutrition and drink Mt. Dew like it's water.

I will say this about rednecks, though. Some of them are the nicest people you'll ever meet. Not all, but some. I just can't stand the ones who are flat-out a**holes. "Let's go'n git a six-pack, go out'n the woods, an' shoot ourselves some deers!"

8/28/2009 10:14:42 PM Say hey thats all  

blueeyes07
Bath, ME

Yes, it's cold and crappy most of the time. I hate it too. BUT there is SCIENTIFIC evidence that women, yes women, that live in colder climates tend to carry more bodyweight due to the body trying to protect the reproductive organs. Of course I am not referring to the morbid obesity most people are carrying now but just try to keep an open mind about this stuff. Also, logically, we are not going to be "tan" if over half the year is mostly dark! And, least I remind you, there is NO such thing as a healthy tan. Personally, I tend to use self tanner and use SPF of at least 30 at the beach.

I detest smoking as well but the addictive behavior is stemming from many things. If it were up to me I'd make cigarettes illegal, or at least the way they are currently allowed to be manufactured. Unfortunately, as it is a proven fact, many kids start smoking b/c their parents are. Vicious cycle which is increased by the addictive substances allowed in cigarettes. (It drives me nuts what people pay out on them as well yet don't have the money for healthy food!)

All the sugar and caffeine in soda, that's addicting as well. Not to mention most people can afford a $1.00 bottle of soda over a $3.99 and up for a gallon of milk! It's crazy that healthy food costs so much more than junk!

Working in the social work field I can tell you there is a huge gap in education, financial stability and opportunity in different parts of that state. I am glad that our state is making great gains in food, nutrition and overall health education. Unfortunately we don't have the funding to really do what needs to be done though. I am sure if you spent some time in both the Southern part and Northern part you'd see there are big differences. And I have travelled all over the United States. Every one has their challenges. Obviously these challenges in Maine are significant, but we are not alone in them. I guess I am just hoping that people will try to keep an open mind, remember we all have to walk our own path; none of us being perfect. And even perhaps help by becoming proactive about issues we feel strongly about.

8/29/2009 8:09:28 AM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

Quote from blueeyes07:
Yes, it's cold and crappy most of the time. I hate it too. BUT there is SCIENTIFIC evidence that women, yes women, that live in colder climates tend to carry more bodyweight due to the body trying to protect the reproductive organs. Of course I am not referring to the morbid obesity most people are carrying now but just try to keep an open mind about this stuff. Also, logically, we are not going to be "tan" if over half the year is mostly dark! And, least I remind you, there is NO such thing as a healthy tan. Personally, I tend to use self tanner and use SPF of at least 30 at the beach.

I detest smoking as well but the addictive behavior is stemming from many things. If it were up to me I'd make cigarettes illegal, or at least the way they are currently allowed to be manufactured. Unfortunately, as it is a proven fact, many kids start smoking b/c their parents are. Vicious cycle which is increased by the addictive substances allowed in cigarettes. (It drives me nuts what people pay out on them as well yet don't have the money for healthy food!)

All the sugar and caffeine in soda, that's addicting as well. Not to mention most people can afford a $1.00 bottle of soda over a $3.99 and up for a gallon of milk! It's crazy that healthy food costs so much more than junk!

Working in the social work field I can tell you there is a huge gap in education, financial stability and opportunity in different parts of that state. I am glad that our state is making great gains in food, nutrition and overall health education. Unfortunately we don't have the funding to really do what needs to be done though. I am sure if you spent some time in both the Southern part and Northern part you'd see there are big differences. And I have travelled all over the United States. Every one has their challenges. Obviously these challenges in Maine are significant, but we are not alone in them. I guess I am just hoping that people will try to keep an open mind, remember we all have to walk our own path; none of us being perfect. And even perhaps help by becoming proactive about issues we feel strongly about.

agreed, however i've seen more than that. What i've seen is that majority of the people who lives in maine that are obese tend to make excuses and have very low self esteem. I mean common, there's gyms around town and there's tons of healthy food in groceries stores... Apparently it seems that these folks are NOT educated enough to do money management nor have enough self esteem to do anything beside sitting at home and playing video games almost all the time.

8/30/2009 5:04:00 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

and how sad that some rather b*tch and discourage than be kind and encourage...

8/30/2009 10:21:41 PM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

Final thoughts:

- People in Maine make asinine excuses for being overweight. As dyerunner said, gyms are fairly commonplace these days.

- I have no problem with cigarettes being legal since we live in a capitalist society and if a company wants to make money off of stupid people, so be it.

- It's ironic that cigarettes kill thousands upon thousands of people a year and are completely legal, yet driving without a seatbelt is illegal. I guess our government needs to make sure people make it to the store safely so they can buy the cigarettes it makes so much money off of. Go figure. The hypocrisy is astounding.

- I spent the weekend at the Folk Festival here in Bangor. Lots of nice, friendly people. Conversely, there were also quite a few completely rude d*ckwads. Ironic, since folk music is suppose to be all happy-go-lucky and whatnot. Funny how people go to a peaceful festival with major attitudes. Oh well. Still a pretty damn good time.

9/2/2009 7:01:49 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,576)
Henrietta, TX

well aren't you just a peach!

9/2/2009 7:04:21 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

isn't he... how can you no just *swoon*

9/2/2009 7:08:13 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Henrietta, TX

just for the record, most people here are orange and not pale!

fake and bake galore!

winter does suck, and the people are rude and need to be tied up and showed how to respect!

pix, I think he does need to come camping sometime!

9/2/2009 7:11:21 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

he will if I have to tie him up and drag him~!

He is a transplant, he will freeze, I guess I may have to share my tent and blankets...

because I am a nice dirty wh*re like that after all.

9/2/2009 7:18:54 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Henrietta, TX

who are you kidding? I am a transplant too....and I can tough it out!

9/2/2009 7:20:49 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

I do think he will need to share a tent with me to keep warm....

B*tch would you stop trying to ruin my plans...

9/2/2009 7:23:57 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Henrietta, TX

sorry

this is why I should not socialize

9/2/2009 7:33:49 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

I think we should all squeeze into one tent again...

can you be discreet??

muaaahaaaahaaa who am I kidding, you discreet???

9/2/2009 7:41:10 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Henrietta, TX

I can try.... but apparently that doesn't even work!

9/2/2009 7:44:20 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

not sure I have ever tried ot be discreet, never had a reason

9/2/2009 8:29:44 AM Say hey thats all  
diamondlily
Henrietta, TX

I have had to be discreet before.... come on, when you have kids there are times you need to be quiet!

thats what pillows are for

9/2/2009 8:41:32 AM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

I'll share a SARS infected blanket with you anyday, pixie.

And I guess I'm not really a transplant since I lived in Maine most of my life anyway... unfortunately.

9/2/2009 8:56:52 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

but you still get cold right??

damn it why are you two ruining my plans...

9/2/2009 9:08:54 AM Say hey thats all  

dougiem
Brewer, ME

Don't worry, love. Give me some alcohol and I'm all yours.

9/2/2009 9:09:47 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

oh f**k you.... you'll want me when you are stone cold sober!

9/3/2009 10:52:29 AM Say hey thats all  

djyoyo1985
Portland, ME

hey bayby girl

9/3/2009 11:44:37 AM Say hey thats all  
smilinpixie
Greene, ME

9/5/2009 8:21:55 PM Say hey thats all  
dyerunner
Gardiner, ME

you know... stupidity kills