Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps los angeles

When he got out, he stumbled into the street and parking lot without looking. meet girls in rome Select a dating mobile app avoiding vital mistakes. Muslim ladies of these days want careers , degrees , getting their passports stamped and independence. candy ken onlyfans Almost everything can be returned or exchanged.

www skipthegames com

My friends have been all excited for my amongst boyfriend time. lake tahoe dating site Pickable, a new on the net dating concept, recently launched, offering women a way to choose up men around them with out ever having to expose their identity. International dating is the best way to know new culture and traditions, a new chance to obtain your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. adultlook tucson Though no 1 provides on line adore a second thought these days, back when the technology was new, some important drama often ensued.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/16/2007 12:19:40 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

sunnyboy420
Bisbee, AZ

Hey ladies, in my humble oppinion the only beautiful women are BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

Especially BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN.

I do have my preferences in BBW's. I am attracted to BBW's with very large breasts (DD-Cup or more). It's also nice if her thighs aren't to big. I like a weight range from 150 lbs-210lbs.

The main quality is that she should be proud of her abundant curves and be a little flirtatious.

...and a big, sexy, black woman with a very full bosom and a cheerful personality...well I'd probably fall in love!

12/16/2007 8:16:57 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

oh God bows went out in the 80's.i am a jean and t-shirt type gal but it's hard to find something sexy in our size fer sure.

12/16/2007 11:19:22 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

phatnsassy69
Spencerville, OH

I find myself in the same boat, stuck in the middle of the ocean with no paddles. LOL I wish men would open up give us a chance and see we are great ladies (just with a little more to love)

12/16/2007 11:28:06 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

pelley
Belleville, IL

YOU DONT KNOW MAYBE A MAN TRY YOU WASNT LOOKING!

12/19/2007 5:30:44 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

This would be a great thread indeed!!!! I'm all for it and "pelley" it was your age for me --sorry--it's my hang-up!!!

[Edited 12/19/2007 5:31:02 PM]

12/19/2007 6:00:01 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

jolee87
Norway, ME

Sounds like a good idea to me.

12/20/2007 8:54:58 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

happybbw
Goodyear, AZ

I doubt that this site will start a group for BBW, BHM's as this thread has nothing to do with the true subject..dating. Its been all complaints. Ladies! Listen up! Its all in your attitude. If you don't have a great attitude and self confidence & self esteem...regardless of size...men will not be attracted to you! I've meet men who adore BBW's. But its all in the attitude & appearence.

FYI: I worked in the clothing industry for BBW's. Its not all flowers, cartoons and weird old lady stuff. You do have options out there. But most women are not interested in purchasing...quality clothing. They want inexpensive...which there in lays the problem....cheap, cheesy, flowery, cartoons. Get with it ladies! There are men who adore us...but we have to adore ourselves FIRST!

12/20/2007 9:03:55 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

tamieleeann
Westville, OK

I agree with you that it is all in the attitude. I have always been larger even as a teen, but I had a possitive attitude then to go with it, I was sure of myself and confident. Somewhere along the years I lost that confidence. I still think I am attractive, I am just not happy with my body. Wonder how you find it again, or if its even possible. Anyway I think the BBW would be a good topic.

Tamie

12/22/2007 5:07:26 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

bountiful
Marysville, CA

Not only BBWs but how about the Big ole handsome men? Nothing is sexier to me than a big ole chubby man. They are so fun to cuddle with!!!
I, myself am a BBW and find dating tough in this day and age. So lets get us a group to mingle and share

12/22/2007 6:44:47 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

Would love to see a forum for BBW, if only men would look above the stereotype Barbie Doll and see women for who they really are....maybe we are getting closer but its still not great!!

12/23/2007 10:48:33 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

jazminx
Mount Airy, GA

are you saying men that want thin women are brain washed into thinking that?

12/25/2007 3:42:59 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

knicole
Montgomery, AL

Ladies of the BBW I for one think your a lovely person and want to tell you that but like many of you spoke of here YOU MUST love yourself and take pride in yourself first and foremost! Only then will the right man come along to accept you just as you are and the way GOD made you! I've been a BBW for many years now and only recently divorced with in the last 6 months so I am starting over and have had a few @sses do me wrong! But I blow it off and continue on! Those are the ones who are not looking for a loving relationship or even a caring friendship with anyone! To those of you gorgeous men, plump or otherwise, who love a lovely BBW we will worship you always! So thanks for being yourself and not afraid to love a large lady! We are always better for certain! Not to mention we didn't get this big because we couldn't cook! lol Merry Christmas to one and all! KNicole

12/25/2007 6:52:41 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

kittenmama
Steeleville, IL

I was going to suggest this forum, but you beat me to it

12/26/2007 12:10:35 AM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

Happybbw tell me where there are no zebra prints and i dont have to sell my first born to buy it..please.....

I am not complaining I dont get dates because frankly i haven't been trying too hard .most men are turned off by my sarcasm and allergy to bullshit anyway.Throw a hyper son and a fat ass in the mix and well you get the picture.but I dont need a man to complete me and i do like my Grumpy t-shirt

12/30/2007 3:53:42 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

nettiegirl
Bedford, PA

I am all for a BBW/BHM group on here. There are plenty of men and women who are looking specifically for someone who doesn't fit the Barbie image and having a group to go to helps weed out the rest.

We'd love to see this happen!! Count me in because it's hard enough for the non-Barbies and Kens out there and then when you add age into the mix, some of us have an even tougher time. It seems lately,(at least to me) that the younger men seem to have more appreciation for BBW than middle age men. What's up with that?

In the meantime, anyone searching for a BBW/BHM can view our postings on here and contact us if they wish. Happy New Year everybody!

Page: 1, 2, 3