Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup sites on the internet

Whilst it s nice to have possibilities, digging about for the best dating web sites can really feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. craigslist quartzsite az Presented with a substantial industry chance, providers are trying to make on line dating a seamless and safer knowledge. Most eye catching women do not even open all of their messages basically because they can t be bothered to sift through them all. bedpage virginia So people require to be ready they will either initiate or get requests for connections that are most likely to go nowhere.

mega profile dating site

He grasped my chin with his fingers and then he tilted my los angeles casual dating But they nonetheless program on making the co founder partnership a accurate priority. The pandemic inflicted mental unease created men and women realise the significance of companionship. cd on craigslist mean A Bumble team member reviews the photo and verifies or rejects your verification.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/30/2007 4:13:46 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

I agree about the younger men thing, it would be a hard thing for me to get past, being with a younger man.

12/30/2007 4:40:20 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

nettiegirl
Bedford, PA

Me too. Most of them are the age of my own sons. LOL I just found it interesting that so many of the younger men are attracted to us while the 'older' guys want the young Barbie dolls.

12/30/2007 5:01:28 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Lol about the sons. I have a 32 year old son, and would find it very hard to be more than friends, with anyone near his age, although I would not rule it out entirely.

[Edited 12/30/2007 5:01:52 PM]

12/31/2007 1:17:13 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

i have a 23 yr old and i would have no problem dating someone in there 20s.

12/31/2007 6:49:11 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

raptsin
Los Angeles, CA

I have no problem Though BWG/BBG

[Edited 12/31/2007 10:45:11 PM]

12/31/2007 10:00:06 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

newfiegirl18
Stratton, ON

will if you got show i am a bbw and i love it i am who i am

1/1/2008 4:23:58 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I have no problem with who I am or my size, most of the time my attitude is good. However there are days it's hard to keep a good attitude when attacked or put down by someone because of your size. I'm not talking about anyone here, just anyone in general making remarks.

As for the clothes remark..that was uncalled for. It is not that a woman does not want quality...want has nothing to do with it. Most of the time it is financial and probably the fact that she has kids to support and usually on her own so buy a hundred dollar blouse opposed to a twenty dollar blouse.....you figure it out!~

It would be great to have a group for bigger folks at least then we'd know which men like larger woman and could feel free to interact and send a wink etc.

1/1/2008 7:42:39 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

msdvyne
Columbus, OH

Variety is the spice of life, and not everyone is built like Olive Oyl. Big, Beautiful Women are here to stay. Everyone has their preferences , no doubt. But whose right is it to say what is beautiful or attractive. Let BBWS and BHM have a room so we can meet those who truly love and respect us as we are.

1/10/2008 5:59:04 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

bbbwlookn4luv
Austin, TX

Happy New Year to all! I am back. I have been away. I had surgery, but I am back. I have read all the postings and I feel that we all at one point and time have experienced that time or two where there was a man that you were attracted to that ignored you because of your size. I am a very confident woman,strong-mind and strong-will. I posted this because I wanted to get past the ignorant men that were not attracted to plus-size women and also wanted to hear from women that felt the same way I did. I know that everyone has there preference, because I have mine.

As for the clothing that is out there, I feel it does not matter what you wear, it is how you wear it. I am not a woman that spends a lot on clothing. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes and have more than I can handle right now. lol It has alot to do with how you feel about yourself and not how the clothes make you feel. That is just my opinion.

1/10/2008 8:13:35 PM Big Beautiful Women and the men that love them  

darkqueen59
Chippewa Falls, WI

im a bbw and i have winked at men and when they see my pic and read my profile they dont even have the brains to say hi whats wrong with being polite?.whats wrong with just chatting with me? im not a black widow spider i dont bite or kill my mate i would like to have friends i could chat with, but because im a bbw im not worth being friends with?
well let me tell you bbw haters we are here to stay,we were here in the days when there were Romans and back then there were pics of bbw we were cherished. we too have feelings we want to love and be loved in return .we are more thsn bed or blanket warmers!

Page: 1, 2, 3