Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings com

Michele Herrmann, a former Match. asian dating fort worth We ve reviewed dating internet websites like RSVP, eHarmony, Oasis, OkCupid, Lots of Fish and Zoosk, as effectively as apps Bumble and Tinder, to assistance you single out which type of internet site is most likely to suit you. So be lenient when it comes to minor faux pas, like mirror selfies or the dreaded fish pic. top dating apps vancouver Just be aware that the functionality can differ substantially involving the app and desktop interfaces.

mega personal classified

This is an opportunity for the two of you to look forward collectively and see if you share the identical sense of ambition. santa rosa singles events If you re over 50 and hunting to date folks about your age, Lumen might be an great dating app choice. Grindr was there for queer men, but what about the ladies? It s a tailored dating web site and neighborhood for women in the LGBTQ+ neighborhood. craigslist yyc Had many dates from POF, some folks are really fussy and may well only go on as tiny as a date each and every six months.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/20/2009 10:01:08 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Ok guys, i went out with this woman on sunday and her and i like each other so far, i think lol. We agreed to a second hangout/date.

We went to the mall for some ice-cream and to roam around talk etc. had a really good time and good laughter and have a lot in common too

I have no idea where to take her next.

Keep in mind that i want to do something thats not to fowarding but morely respectfull and appropriate for the second date/hangout

Help! lol

Thank you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/20/2009 10:03:19 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,807)
Powell, TN
51, joined Mar. 2009

Dang, if you can't get past the second date you are in trouble dude. You better hurry out and buy the Dating for Dummy's book.

Here's some ideas:

The zoo
Movies
Waterfall
The Mountains
a sports event (if you both like sports)
Take her to the airport and watch the planes take off

IDK

4/20/2009 10:03:53 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
54, joined Sep. 2008

How bout an arcade... or an amusement park... or the zoo... then more icecream.

4/20/2009 10:06:42 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
35, joined May. 2008

I like to take girls out for a walk in the woods, over by the waterfall. Unless they are the paranoid type, in which case they think I'm taking them out there to kill them

4/20/2009 10:06:45 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
cocopuffs375
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,116)
Suffern, NY
29, joined Mar. 2009

I like the The Mountains idea..for me..a hike would sound wonderful.

4/20/2009 10:07:54 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
35, joined May. 2008

Quote from wsprs0nthewind:
Dang, if you can't get past the second date you are in trouble dude. You better hurry out and buy the Dating for Dummy's book.

Here's some ideas:

The zoo
Movies
Waterfall
The Mountains

IDK

Don't listen to her, that book SUCKS. The only use you'll find for the Dating For Dummies book is if you run out of toilet paper.

4/20/2009 10:25:06 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
mate4uheart
Walhalla, SC
63, joined Jan. 2009

Put the monkey back on her back dude, ask HER where SHE wants to go and what SHE wants
to do!! That way she can never come back on you later and say, "I just hated our
second date, and you never even thought to ask me what I'd like to do"!!

4/20/2009 10:25:45 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mate4uheart:
Put the monkey back on her back dude, ask HER where SHE wants to go and what SHE wants
to do!! That way she can never come back on you later and say, "I just hated our
second date, and you never even thought to ask me what I'd like to do"!!

lol i was thinking the same thing

4/20/2009 10:26:33 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,807)
Powell, TN
51, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from mjkittredge:
Don't listen to her, that book SUCKS. The only use you'll find for the Dating For Dummies book is if you run out of toilet paper.

You mean there is such a book. Did you read it before you used it for TP? If so which end was it easier to absorb on?

[Edited 4/20/2009 10:27:20 PM ]

4/20/2009 10:27:48 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
___sea___
Mesa, AZ
63, joined Apr. 2009

Find out if she likes to fish.....if she does fix a picnic lunch and go for it..good way of getting to know each other...............Sea

4/20/2009 10:30:57 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
35, joined May. 2008

You mean there is such a book. Did you read it before you used it for TP? If so which end was it easier to absorb on?

I found it to be abrasive on both ends, but much more satisfying to use it to remove waste from my body than it was filling my head with crap.

4/20/2009 10:31:01 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Here's some ideas:

The zoo
Movies
Waterfall
The Mountains

IDK

No zoo around here very far
Moives is to fowarding
Watterfall ? lol like 2 hr drive
Moutains? 2 hr drive
Sports event lol umm to far

I thank you though for your tips

4/20/2009 10:32:19 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
binderdundat
New Orleans, LA
54, joined Sep. 2008

Define "forwarding" and explain how a movie is "too" forwarding?

4/20/2009 10:34:11 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from binderdundat:
Define "forwarding" and explain how a movie is "too" forwarding?

meaning its to much for a second date, the moives is nothing but lips sealed lol, need something on the fun level really but without killing the wallet.

thx

4/20/2009 10:35:12 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,139)
McKeesport, PA
55, joined Jul. 2007

Movies are bad cause you can't talk; I always like to go bowling, you can talk and yet enjoy the game and stuff. Or take her to a game or go bike riding, walking etc.

4/20/2009 10:36:48 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

ladyog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,904)
Erlanger, KY
60, joined Feb. 2009

You like fishing.....you could always go to flea markets...swap meets.....garage sales can be fun too....Other peoples junk.....

4/20/2009 10:41:14 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ladyog:
You like fishing.....you could always go to flea markets...swap meets.....garage sales can be fun too....Other peoples junk.....

lol she is a meat manager so thats out of the question.

4/20/2009 10:42:53 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
vidiotraym
Denver, CO
55, joined Jul. 2008

I can about guarantee if you ask her she'll say IDK....woman like a take charge guy for the most part....how is a movie too forwarding? I'm an old dude...dinner and a movie is standard fare for 1st or 2nd date....dinner for chat, movie for entertainment to reduce awkward silence...then you can talk about the movie afterward.......avoid mushy, go for comedy...a good laugh is the best thing on earth and she'll remember having FUN!!! Or go bowl and make a total fool of yourself even if you're a good bowler...she'll like you being a goof if you don't take it too far and she won't feel dumb if she's a bad bowler!!

Just suggestions....

4/20/2009 10:48:11 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

I wouldnt pass the date idea on to her. You make the plan and invite her to your plan. It will let her know you have a grasp on what is fun and some of what you like to do. Passing the buck is not good. If i ask a man on a date I plan it then ask him to join me. When you become closer then planning together is good to. Show her your leadership qualities.

4/20/2009 10:48:35 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vidiotraym:
I can about guarantee if you ask her she'll say IDK....woman like a take charge guy for the most part....how is a movie too forwarding? I'm an old dude...dinner and a movie is standard fare for 1st or 2nd date....dinner for chat, movie for entertainment to reduce awkward silence...then you can talk about the movie afterward.......avoid mushy, go for comedy...a good laugh is the best thing on earth and she'll remember having FUN!!! Or go bowl and make a total fool of yourself even if you're a good bowler...she'll like you being a goof if you don't take it too far and she won't feel dumb if she's a bad bowler!!

Just suggestions....

You are so right. She will probally say idk cuase it happend before lol, Ill make a back up plan lol

Dinner is good, however moive is to fowarding for a second date. Its really for the third or 4th etc. You got to respect the women and not go to far to fast u know?

However i might just ask her dinner or bowling or something fun. lol shell probally say " Bowling? " and ill say "what u dont like big balls hitting the floor and killing the sausage" lol nah thats not much but ya ill figure something out.

Thank you all

[Edited 4/20/2009 10:49:15 PM ]

4/20/2009 10:50:14 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
binderdundat
New Orleans, LA
54, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from lovelife2025:
You are so right. She will probally say idk cuase it happend before lol, Ill make a back up plan lol

Dinner is good, however moive is to fowarding for a second date. Its really for the third or 4th etc. You got to respect the women and not go to far to fast u know?

However i might just ask her dinner or bowling or something fun. lol shell probally say " Bowling? " and ill say "what u dont like big balls hitting the floor and killing the sausage" lol nah thats not much but ya ill figure something out.

Thank you all

A movie is too forward on the second date but "what u dont like big balls hitting the floor and killing the sausage" isn't????

4/20/2009 10:50:32 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from darbie1959:
I wouldnt pass the date idea on to her. You make the plan and invite her to your plan. It will let her know you have a grasp on what is fun and some of what you like to do. Passing the buck is not good. If i ask a man on a date I plan it then ask him to join me. When you become closer then planning together is good to. Show her your leadership qualities.

I asked her you want to hang out again and she said yes when i get a day off, cause she works 44 hrs a week lol and i asked her to give me a call.

I will leave it at that and not push it lol

4/20/2009 10:51:39 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from binderdundat:
A movie is too forward on the second date but "what u dont like big balls hitting the floor and killing the sausage" isn't????

Idk it just doesent feel right lol

and no i was being sarcastic

4/20/2009 10:52:26 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
vidiotraym
Denver, CO
55, joined Jul. 2008

oh duuuuuude.....ball jokes??? really bad plan!!!

4/20/2009 10:54:04 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lovelife2025:
I asked her you want to hang out again and she said yes when i get a day off, cause she works 44 hrs a week lol and i asked her to give me a call.

I will leave it at that and not push it lol

If you want it go after it, wait to long and someone else will come along. I dont think you asking again is pushing it.

4/20/2009 10:55:31 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
vidiotraym
Denver, CO
55, joined Jul. 2008

and do not wait for her to call you or it could be a permanent wait.....call her, just to say hi, I was thinking about you....I know you have to work so I won't keep you..but I really enjoyed our time together....if that bothers her, you're dead in the water anyway

4/20/2009 10:56:35 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
leadman_
Lake Dallas, TX
54, joined Mar. 2009

Golf course for 18 & hot dogs

4/20/2009 10:57:14 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
yourfriendbob
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,396)
Fayette, OH
61, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from darbie1959:

Exactly...
If you can actually get a woman to tell you where she wants to go, you...
A. May end up with her telling you where to go for the rest of your life.
B. Are a better man than I am.
Good luck..

4/20/2009 10:57:28 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
vidiotraym
Denver, CO
55, joined Jul. 2008

If you didn't notice..these kind ladies are beating me to the punch cause I'm a slow a@@ typer. If you won't listen to me...listen to them...they know what a women wants

4/20/2009 10:57:39 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vidiotraym:
oh duuuuuude.....ball jokes??? really bad plan!!!

it was a joke dude lol i would never say that lol

4/20/2009 11:00:33 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from darbie1959:
If you want it go after it, wait to long and someone else will come along. I dont think you asking again is pushing it.

true but she asked me out first, lol she called me and said do you want to hang out etc.

However sence she works a lot i dont know when she has a day off so it will be really hard to ask her out when i know shes wroking a lot.

I dont want to say to her "when is ur next day off" that will be stupid to ask.

u know what i mean ?

But when u said if you want it go after it, im so with you on that.

4/20/2009 11:08:53 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lovelife2025:
true but she asked me out first, lol she called me and said do you want to hang out etc.

However sence she works a lot i dont know when she has a day off so it will be really hard to ask her out when i know shes wroking a lot.

I dont want to say to her "when is ur next day off" that will be stupid to ask.

u know what i mean ?

But when u said if you want it go after it, im so with you on that.

I wouldnt be stupidt to ask her when her next day off is. It would be smart. Why does she need the "day" off can you not go out for a couple hours after work or before depending on the time she works. And to work 44 hrs is a regular work week for most of us. There are still 124 hrs left in the week. Doesnt matter either who asked first.

Decide you want to see her again or you dont and if you do then bust down the walls to see her again. Stop looking for obstical or creating obsticals. If you want anything bad enough in this world then you have to raise the bar and go full tilt.

Sounds to me that your not real sure you want to go. You like the idea but effort seems to be lacking.

4/20/2009 11:10:13 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vidiotraym:
and do not wait for her to call you or it could be a permanent wait.....call her, just to say hi, I was thinking about you....I know you have to work so I won't keep you..but I really enjoyed our time together....if that bothers her, you're dead in the water anyway

Ok so when shal i call her? lol we just went out sunday evening

thx for the help bud.

4/20/2009 11:12:51 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from darbie1959:
I wouldnt be stupidt to ask her when her next day off is. It would be smart. Why does she need the "day" off can you not go out for a couple hours after work or before depending on the time she works. And to work 44 hrs is a regular work week for most of us. There are still 124 hrs left in the week. Doesnt matter either who asked first.

Decide you want to see her again or you dont and if you do then bust down the walls to see her again. Stop looking for obstical or creating obsticals. If you want anything bad enough in this world then you have to raise the bar and go full tilt.

Sounds to me that your not real sure you want to go. You like the idea but effort seems to be lacking.

I see what you mean, however i dont want to tilt it to far where shell think im desprate or pushy or something u know? Dont want to be negitive lol.

4/20/2009 11:13:54 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lovelife2025:
Ok so when shal i call her? lol we just went out sunday evening

thx for the help bud.

If you want to call her call her. There are not rules on how long to wait.

Do you want to talk to her. Yes or No if yes then call not tonight its to late now but tomorrow call her. We woman do like attention from a man we like.

4/20/2009 11:15:54 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lovelife2025:
I see what you mean, however i dont want to tilt it to far where shell think im desprate or pushy or something u know? Dont want to be negitive lol.

Please help me here, what does this have to do with desperate or pushy. If I was out with a gentleman on Sunday and enjoyed his company it would be nice to hear from him the next day to say hi and let me know he was thinking about me. Its not pushy. You know the saying snooze you loose.

4/20/2009 11:28:04 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
italianvintage
Queen Creek, AZ
64, joined Dec. 2007

If money is a issue then go on a picnic and a stroll in the park

4/20/2009 11:36:29 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
darbie1959
Oshawa, ON
56, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from italianvintage:
If money is a issue then go on a picnic and a stroll in the park

Fabulious idea

4/20/2009 11:39:34 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

darbie1959

hmm ur right.

ill give her a call tomorrow.

Ill let u know how it went

Thank you and thank you all

I really appreciate it.

4/20/2009 11:42:29 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
1glassslipper
Wesley Chapel, FL
60, joined Apr. 2009

If you are both early risers a sunrise picnic is awesome, pack some fruit, cheese, some sweet rolls, coffee and juice

A sunset picnic is always great

Find a place that has movies in the park, pack a simple picnic

Ok ok I am a huge fan of picnics.

4/21/2009 12:04:59 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
58, joined Mar. 2008

Congrats on the second date! Mmmm~~~let's see...a good second date? Mmmm~~~K, I don't know ANYTHING about YOUR hometown, sooo...this is just a suggestion that you may NOT have the OPTION to pursue???...but, if you DO have the option, it may get you some brownie points!!!

K, here goes: This should NOT cost much money and will be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
How about taking her to your local park to watch a little league game/practice, or a track meet/practice, or WHATEVER is going on there, um? Offer to buy her a slushie/icy while watching...YUMMY!!! OR, you could go "ALL OUT" and prepare a picnic or, better yet, get your Mom/Aunt(an older lady)to prepare the picnic FOR YOU? I don't KNOW what's going on at your parks this time of year? BUT, usually, they have LOTS of things (that's FUN to watch and FREE)don't they?...welll, they do here, in any case! I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this as a second date, yes I would...

AND, Good Luck whatever you decide to do...HAVE FUN!!!

4/21/2009 12:16:54 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  
beu24
Over 2,000 Posts (2,291)
Virginia Beach, VA
57, joined May. 2008

breakfast, lunch, or dinner or a nice pinic.

4/21/2009 12:33:58 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  
bbw46reader
Over 1,000 Posts (1,882)
Frederick, MD
53, joined Oct. 2008

Pottsgrove Manor
Calendar of Events

100 West King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464-6318
Phone: (610) 326-4014
Fax: (610) 326-9618
Hours: Tues.-Sat. 10 am to 4 pm; Sun. 1 to 4 pm

The manor house exemplifies the restrained elegance of early Georgian architecture popular with wealthy English gentry during the mid-18th century. Built in 1752 for John Potts, ironmaster and founder of Pottstown, the mansion was situated on a 1,000 acre plantation, which by 1762 included the town of "Pottsgrove."

As a successful ironmaster and merchant, John Potts, was appointed Justice of the Peace and Judge on the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas. He was elected to the Pennsylvania General Assembly from both Berks and Philadelphia Counties.

Although only four acres of original property remain today, Pottsgrove Manor has lost none of its original charm and architectural beauty. The sandstone exterior, elegant interior and fine furnishings reflect the eminence that the Potts family had attained before selling the property in 1783. The mansion has been restored to recreate the lifestyle and times of the Potts family. Today there are educational demonstrations in the "Hands–on-Room".

[Edited 4/21/2009 12:34:45 AM ]

4/21/2009 12:54:21 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  
goddess56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,957)
Tulsa, OK
66, joined Jun. 2006

My last second date involved dinner, a trip to the Bass Pro Shop, the casino for a little bit, back to his house to meet his dog, and then home. The next day I got an email from him telling me that he didn't think we were a good match because he wanted someone to move in with him and since I wouldn't have sex with him, he didn't think I was the one...*LOL*

I agreed wholeheartedly.

4/21/2009 3:25:39 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  

ike2973
Stockton, CA
43, joined Jan. 2009

Um, if you have a lot in common then you should already have ideas. Don't ask us what to do and where to go ask her. Thats the only way your going to figure it out because we don't know her and what she likes. You should at least have an idea if you have talked to her and listened and if not just call her up and ask.

4/21/2009 3:30:40 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,926)
Appalachia, VA
58, joined Mar. 2008

EXACTLY, ike!!! Sigh...

4/21/2009 3:37:29 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  
jlon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Drumright, OK
39, joined Jan. 2009

hell around home wed just take her back roading get drunk and get some p*ssy

4/21/2009 4:59:50 AM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lilmissala1957
Over 2,000 Posts (3,479)
Hartselle, AL
58, joined Dec. 2008

OK you live near that French Creek State Park. Why not a picnic lunch and go site seeing in the park. Most of those parks have some really nice picnic areas and some pretty nice sites to see.
I looked you up on the map and unless you both play golf there isn't a whole lot close to do!
And SmileyCentral.com for you for your desire to be respectful!

4/22/2009 7:41:51 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
lovelife2025
Pottstown, PA
28, joined Aug. 2008

doesnt matter anymore, i sent her a few mails and i gave her a call and now it does not look good.

She thinks i need to calm down,

the thing is im still new to this dating stuff and its ashame that i have to suffer the hard way to learn it.

I hate this f**king dating game its so dam complex and hard. Pissing me off

I just dont get it.

Someone delete this post.

4/22/2009 9:19:48 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,949)
Sarasota, FL
45, joined Jan. 2009

I have a great and cheap date for you.You will need to buy a few thing first.Duct tape,rope,shovel,plastic bag and some latex gloves.Take the sweet girl far far out into the woods and go exploring or hiking,or if you want to do some freaky stuff with the stuff you brought thats cool too!Your nobody will hear her screams that far into the woods clown.

4/22/2009 9:20:29 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  
in_doubtalishis
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,773)
Beaumont, CA
40, joined Oct. 2008

Awwwww clown thats so sweet. Will you please take me?

[Edited 4/22/2009 9:20:38 PM ]

4/22/2009 9:24:56 PM Second date but no idea where to go.  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,393)
La Feria, TX
51, joined Apr. 2008

thats is why i still drive my 38 buick roadmaster with a rumble seat. not far to go to rumble and tumble and still be humball