Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

The assistance was far more on a sensible side. meeting singles in calgary But I do not know what to create in them or what to write to men and women. Senior dating web sites are a special way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. bumble bee paper airplane Possibly its just my prejudism but Guardian to me indicated higher education and middle class (I am neither of those).

mega hookup app

Do you face issues when solving GMAT SC inquiries in spite of having a good grasp of all the rules and concepts? dothan dating sites No sparks but we did talk about Almost everything though. You want to make positive that you have your radar up to know if the answer that you are acquiring is genuine, she says. columbus backpage listcrawler Understanding how they relate to their parents and siblings, if any, is essential, Johnson says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2007 12:36:35 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

leahmarie
Aston, PA

I copied and pasted lo sue's reply

I alway ask where photo is i have been told before it's just for the sake of keeping this confidential due their employment or maybe they are married mmmm

I agree with lo sue ....

11/16/2007 12:57:22 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

leahmarie
Aston, PA

Once again I copied and pasted someone else's comments to make it easy to follow the post I am replying to.

repochick
Rosemount, MN

Oh so I am shallow because I am honest and realistic??? LOL Its a fact that there has to be SOME attraction and chemistry between 2 people for anything to happen....Its not being shallow and its a lot different than the kind of car you drive....If there is no physical attraction you could pick me up in the nicest car out there or the biggest POS....Still isnt going to change the fact that I am only going to be your friend!

Oh and its not a game. I dont play games but I am also not going to hurt someone just because I can....I have no problems being friends with anyone and everyone but when it comes to dating I am not going to waste my time or anyone elses.

end of repochick's post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

repochick..... You are not shallow because you want to see what a guy looks like before you date him. You are correct in that there has to be some attraction/chemistry between two people, if they want to have a relationship. Any man who doesn't have his picture posted and has the audicity to call you shallow is doing so because he probably is a creep, loser, or out and out ugly. People who are unattractive play the game that looks shouldn't count since they have nothing to offer in this category. Additionally, the likelihood is if you did go out with a creep that claims looks are not important, he's the guy that will mistreat you. Losers who cry looks should not count are usually dateless men and when they get lucky enough to find a woman willing to go out with them, they vent all their anger and frustration out on that woman. So ignore those creeps and to quote you "don't waste your time on them."

[Edited 11/15/2007 9:53:29 PM]

11/16/2007 1:05:18 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Guess I'd be in the reason is?

If I'm making myself known, why won't you?

11/16/2007 2:08:07 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

I do read a profile if there is no picture...if I like the stats then I ask for a picture. There has got to be a physical attraction as the first step to peak the interest to want to know more. It is BS for anybody to say personality can over rule the physical at initial contact. Physical attraction or interest is instant. All it takes is one feature to attract. What I think is fine another thinks is so so. When I used to go out and party I wouldn't go with a girlfriend that had the same taste in men as I did. So we never had a I saw him first moment. Worked out well...LOL. You can't tell about personality unless you spend time with them. Looks aint everything but yeah I think it matters in the very first moments. It takes a little time to find out what's beyond that.

11/16/2007 3:34:41 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

kissmett
Portland, OR

i'm a firm believer in it's whats inside a person that counts, although i will admit "nice packaging" does help.

11/16/2007 5:12:41 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

southernsmiles
Cannelton, IN

I think your hiding something,,,,,,,,,,,red flags on my end.

11/16/2007 5:32:16 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

So you're in here gathering intelligence on clients....A double 00 spy, how exciting! Just kidding, Set your profile however it works best for you. You just won't get as many spontaneous hits as people with pictures. Posting on the forums is a good way to get some exposure, it's working for you now. Good luck.

11/20/2007 6:31:43 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

doubleurdare
Indian Wells, CA

Thanks for all the input...as it says in my profile, once I get to exchange a few emails, I have no problem sending a photo...it is a JOB thing. People that do what I do for a living it is hard to find a new place to work that pays for a good life style. If you know where a person can get a job at a country club or hotel resort for a tennis player, I would be happy to post a pic. Once again...thanks for showing what it is that people think...

11/20/2007 6:49:20 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

So Double, are you concerned that it just wouldn't look professional if your picture was seen on this website by one of your coworkers or a client? In other words, it just wouldn't be a wise thing to do. It could jeopardize your credibility, etc. and you wouldn't want the embarrassment of being confronted about it by them?

If that is the case, then I'm wondering what you would think of your boss, a coworker, or a client as to why they would be on this website looking around at pics! Why would they be here unless they were doing the same thing you are? Could it be one of those things you do, that you aren't too proud of?

Just wondering. Oh... and I figure if I'm putting my pic out there, others can too. I don't need the approval of anyone else to do it.

Leila

[Edited 11/20/2007 7:07:03 PM]

11/20/2007 7:07:26 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

I read the ghosts profiles, why not? For the longest time I didn't have the ability to post a picture so I understand that it doesn't exactly mean somebody is hiding anything. I think Metu was a ghost when we first started talking, as were other people I still talk with. Life is about taking chances.

11/20/2007 7:08:19 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Lelia: I have to agree "Bingo!"

However, there is only one or two scenarios I can think of which justifies it 1. uncover cop local or DEA 2. FBI special agent of some sort

or 3. a high profile celeb that doesn't want the gossip rags to catch wind that this celeb has turned to "online dating!" And while this one cracks me up.... could be...

P.Win

Glad I don't have to worry about being honest as to who I am!

11/20/2007 7:51:04 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i read profiles with no pic.always have.i don't see the problem.there are legit reasons for no pic and i've met some people that surely weren't 'hiding' because of their looks.
secret agent wileyguy

11/20/2007 8:14:21 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Its a personal choice I think. I choose not to talk to people that don't have a pic. That is my choice. I don't think that it is shallow at all to want to know who you are talking to. I don't even like it that I don't know what half of my clients look like because I do so much of my job over the phone. I am a very visual person and feel more comfortable talking to someone that I can put the face with the words. I have talked and became friends with several people on this site that I am not physically attracted to. Sure, there are people that judge totally on looks and that is too bad.

To me dating sites are the same as the real world....I would not walk up to a man in a bar that I didn't find attractive and start talking to him just because I thought he might be nice, but in the same sense I wouldn't not talk to him because he wasn't attractive. I have also had very attractive men come up to me and start talking and right away I was turned off. I wouldn't walk up and talk to someone that had their face covered either. Thatis how I feel about no pics. I am friends with some of them that post regularly on the forums, but have to admit that I don't pay them as much attention as I do a pic person. As far as it just being physical this is how I see it............

Want me for my body and love me for my mind, one doesn't matter without the other.

me4aminute

11/21/2007 10:29:25 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

hotbabe2007
Mercedes, TX

My profile doesnt hava a pic and the reason for that is not because i'm ugly but because I want a man to contact me for my personality. I want to make friends first and then take it from there. I know I'm good looking and thats all that matters. I'm a very confident woman and I've already been told that in my responses from men who have only read my profile.

11/21/2007 10:35:53 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

When I don't see a photo my guess is red flag.....married/committed.... and doesn't want to be seen. Not something I want involved with.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4