Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites free no sign up

Dating internet sites can suffer security breaches, just like any service, so use very good password practices and do not re use login info you ve tied to other accounts. personals eastern nc They may also share your info with third parties. This might also enable create a more precise sense of another s dating intentions. is safedatingprovider com legitimate She s not going to study it, and you do not want to appear like you re trying also hard to impress her.

free dating hookup apps

The most successful dating apps will have thousands of reviews. panama city speed dating Really feel at ease and meet individuals from all more than the planet on the internet ideal now! Quickly sign up permits to obtain singles globally for severe relationships , love, romance and and friendship. Then end it with I seriously, definitely am so sorry . omegle similar sites in philippines It forces him to dig deeper and consider back to comments he s had from buddies and loved ones about his character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/23/2007 9:28:03 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

hollywood1313
Stoughton, MA

every women that i have talked to(havnt talked to many)first thing they asked me was to send a photo..i didnt have one posted..if i had one i would have posted it..which finaly i did..thanks to my daughter also..there was another person on dh ..that had the same name as me,just differnt numbers at the end of there name.. so i wanted to clear that up to..ty hollywood1313

11/23/2007 10:01:32 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I'm not sure why anyone WOULDN'T post a photo of themselves. If it's a matter of self-esteem... well, personally, I'm not happy with the way I look, but I'd rather be upfront about it so that I don't get attached to someone only to have them reject me because of my appearance.

11/23/2007 10:34:46 PM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I will look at them if they have an interesting handle. But, if they have one that sounds like they are just looking for sex, then I pass them by.

11/24/2007 8:25:12 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

I don't mind not having a picture, at least for a while. I am somewhat hesitant to have mine on here as I would not want people I work with to see some of my posts - they are the real me, not the persona I wear at work. Don't tell me that you are exactly who you are all the time - anyone who has many layers does not show all at work.

I truly believe the inner person is what matters. There are some pictures that I would not date, not because of attractiveness or unattractiveness but because I see cruelty in their faces, or other things. I believe that by my age character shows in the face so my judgements are related to that aspect much more than whether someone is classically handsome. Everyone I've ever met of good character has some attractive features, whether it is the twinkle in his eye or strong hands, etc.

I was talking with one guy who had his picture on but removed it after one of his students saw his profile and said something to him about it. Perhaps I am naieve, I've spent most of my life in a relationship so I have very little actual dating experience but I can think of many reasons not to post a photo. How do we know the photo posted is the person that posts it?

I tell my daughters not to focus on physical attraction. I ask them, what if they married a man who they loved because he looked good and on the honeymoon they were in a car accident that disfigured him? What would the marriage have as its basis then? You have to love the person, good looks are icing on the cake but the underlying person is so much more important. I also ask them what about when you get old? Even though I think mature men are much more attractive than younger ones, some men don't age so well, if you married because he looks good, what do you have left then?

11/24/2007 9:11:54 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

If anyone takes the time to read my profile and contacts me , I will let them know how to see what I look like. I am not married or hiding from anyone but I have my reasons for not wanting my picture posted on this site. And mother always said that I wasn't ugly

And some of the women that I have met don't look anything like the picture they posted,

[Edited 11/24/2007 9:16:11 AM]

11/24/2007 9:33:32 AM No Photo...and not even read a profile why???  

sandbagger2u
Cochecton, NY

One should not jump to conclusions. Anonimity is favored for many different reasons. Your list leaves out about 99% of the choices. But if you feel the need to assign a possible reason in order to facilitate your decision making process, have at it.

Personally I need visual stimulation to be interested. Blind people don't. They won't reject you because they can't see you. They might reject you for narrowmindedness.

But in the end I also want to see a picture... so we agree sort of. Because sex is the #1 criteria for mate selection. NO?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4