Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

In this post, you will locate all the concerns that you require to know and answer to have a meaningful conversation about appreciate. maryland hookups If you re each seeking for fun and games or a hookup, then this was a initial date made in heaven, and it doesn t definitely matter if you are both seeing other folks. As a Plus Size Princess, I typically wonder if the guys asking me out have dated huge girls before , and I ve learned that the answer is rarely useful. hot mexican teen girls Time for some entertaining and tough funds conversations!

rubratings legit

Jules assumed Randy had lost interest but that was not the case! Meanwhile, many other dates were waiting for Randy on the internet and he forgot about Jules. dating prince george To lighten the mood, throw a couple of of these fun queries his way. For instance, you could have a high worth for duty and the individual you are dating could have a high worth for danger. omegle bazoo Even if the individual you re meeting volunteers to pick you up, stay clear of obtaining into a vehicle with a person you do not know and trust, specifically if it s the 1st meeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/23/2009 9:58:59 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

margaret1913
Neenah, WI

There is a single gal that frequents the bar I go to a lot that pours it on and must douse her clothes with it too. Does an almost visible cloud of scent cause any interest in guys? It seems that most of the guys she walks by just look at one another and roll their eyes. I can tell where she is without even looking! Just giving you a true topic because I've been home for over an hour and can still smell that odor after only talking with her for a few minutes.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/23/2009 10:01:18 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
in_doubtalishis
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,777)
Beaumont, CA

I got some perfume and it is strong with only a couple sprays. Luckily the people around me like it. It does smell good and I got a sweet hug from a handsome gentleman

4/23/2009 10:01:55 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

torisdad
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,532)
Louisville, KY

OH MAN!! I know what you mean. For me it's little old ladies with little old lady perfume. When one walks by, I can actually feel my head shrink!!

4/23/2009 10:02:15 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

honestami
Over 2,000 Posts (3,783)
Ravenna, OH

Oh I know exactly what you mean!!! It is soo nasty and it it is almost always some stinky stuff that doesn't smell good to begin with! It actually gags me sometimes. I have noticed older women seem to do this a lot.

4/23/2009 10:06:23 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,052)
Philadelphia, PA

yup, only need a couple of sprays and that will do it!...women dont often realize esp. heavier perfumes, that they linger pretty good....and if its too much, it can really reek!

my own nose is a good indicator....if i put it on after a couple of sprays and i sneeze...that means im good to go...NO MORE!!

but i always usually spritz a little everyday cuz u never know when a man walks by and says "gee, your hair smells terrific!".....that was a commercial for shampoo!!

4/23/2009 10:15:54 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

margaret1913
Neenah, WI

Ami I sent you a message to alert you to this posting and by the time I came back to check the responses I was too late. You already spotted it!! Man, you're good (or extremely bored right now).

4/23/2009 10:16:33 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
lust4love
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Atco, NJ

I got on a train recently and sat down in a seat with some stinky perfume smell.Well the smell rubbed off on my clothes.I wash the shirt 3 times and still smelled the funk.I threw it out.

4/23/2009 10:17:18 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
wshwsh2
Grantsburg, WI

maybe they have a natural body producing stench that only a gallon of perfume can coverupj/k

4/23/2009 10:21:08 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
in_doubtalishis
Beaumont, CA

I always get the my hair smells good Mary. I love smelling nice. I use good shampoo and body spray from Victoria Secret, that is just enough. But I got this perfume by oh I think Hillary Duff and OMG everyone loves it. Go figure a teeny bopper perfume would smell so good.

But I do agree too much is ewww

4/23/2009 10:24:18 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

honestami
Over 2,000 Posts (3,783)
Ravenna, OH

I am soooo tired I can't sleep marg,,,,,I can smell that stinky a** perfume now too! LOL

4/23/2009 10:31:55 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

A LOT do, I guess they think you can't have too much of a good thing or something.

Spritz in the air, ladies, walk thru the mist, instead~you're choking us out, GACK!

4/23/2009 10:33:49 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

margaret1913
Neenah, WI

Several guys in that same bar have made remarks to me about how they don't like the perfume overdose. It makes some sneeze and others say their noses begin to run. Honest Ami, it's your turn to bring up another topic!!

4/23/2009 10:35:48 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

3asygoing
Dearborn, MI

Kinda makes me think of the old RAID commercials.

4/23/2009 10:37:37 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
in_doubtalishis
Beaumont, CA

Im thinkin we know how to put perfume on

4/23/2009 10:46:20 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Obviously not.

4/24/2009 2:55:30 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
firebird1971
Over 1,000 Posts (1,168)
Gainesville, FL

Its that time of the month ? OR smokes the cronic ?

4/24/2009 4:36:07 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
Im thinkin we know how to put perfume on
See, here is where you first got a wad. Not with anyone else who complained, just me.---Not very thickskinned, eh?

[Edited 4/24/2009 4:36:41 AM ]

4/24/2009 4:40:02 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

122750again
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,672)
Sioux Falls, SD

To cover up some other Obnoxious Scent they carry Yeah, overkill on the Perfume

4/24/2009 5:20:06 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

furry89
Walnutport, PA

Quote from margaret1913:
There is a single gal that frequents the bar I go to a lot that pours it on and must douse her clothes with it too. Does an almost visible cloud of scent cause any interest in guys? It seems that most of the guys she walks by just look at one another and roll their eyes. I can tell where she is without even looking! Just giving you a true topic because I've been home for over an hour and can still smell that odor after only talking with her for a few minutes.

they dot know how to just take them for themselves they try to be someoneelse

4/24/2009 5:23:13 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

binderdundat
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,905)
New Orleans, LA

I dunno... and I don't know why men feel the need to slather it on to the point of offense either.

I say something. Especially if in a public place. Like the grocery store checkout line, the gym etc. I make a big deal about not being able to stand being near them and having to find somewhere else to stand. I do it because I honestly think these people don't KNOW they are doing this, so if they are shamed into realizing it... they will stop.

No need to thank me... it's just who I am

4/24/2009 5:27:41 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

fred1843
Hillsville, VA

It was on sale ??

4/24/2009 5:31:43 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
lotstdo
Henderson, NV

the history of perfume, and its sole pupose was to mask the scent
of an unwashed Body dating back to early eygpt

And europe as a whole to this day

Often made from ambergis (whale barf)

I prefer to smell only soap on a women myself

I am certain that I am allergic to most perfumes.

So please dont get mad when I pour a beer on your head
its an act of supreme kindness

4/24/2009 5:50:35 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,490)
Omaha, NE

How to keep me away from u

By pouring to much cologne on yourself

4/24/2009 7:13:13 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

snowbird02s
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,885)
Florence
Italy

Maybe it's cheaper by the gallon.

I know what you are saying and it's Gross when people do that !

I am very picky with my perfumes, and I try to order them from France, believe me
there is a huge difference, smells much better.
I like the classics: Annick Goutal-Hadrien,Calandre, chaneL #5.
And, I do not need, or will put on to much.

Perfume, Is much stronger than Eau de toilet.

4/24/2009 7:17:51 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,677)
Ottawa, ON

Because after snorting mountains of cocaine their sense of smell has deteriorated.

4/24/2009 7:19:13 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

sweetpea266
Saint Joseph, MO

Maybe she just didn't take a shower and thought if she used a ton of perfume no one would notice

4/24/2009 7:21:29 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Quote from lotstdo:

the history of perfume, and its sole pupose was to mask the scent
of an unwashed Body dating back to early eygpt

And europe as a whole to this day

Hahahah---NORED told us.

[Edited 4/24/2009 7:21:54 AM ]

4/24/2009 7:25:02 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

chatte09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,660)
Linden, NJ

YUCK, I can't stand that cloud of perfume or cologne. And men do it, too. They walk past you and there's a cloud that follows them for 10 minutes!

Perfume should be worn in such a way that he can't smell it until he is kissing your neck!

4/24/2009 7:33:09 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
steven030463
Over 2,000 Posts (2,960)
Newton Falls, OH

Call the hazmat team out, she's got some kind of chemical on. Some woman and I can say most I've been around smell so awesome, but those ones that use that cheap stanky perfume that you can smell a mile away kills me. WoW, Nothing like bringing the tears to my eyes.

4/24/2009 7:36:57 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Ooo, good way to put it, chatte.

But to be fair, yes, let's not forget, it's Absolutely guys, too, I joke about it with my friend, saying they must wear Old Canoe.

4/24/2009 7:38:53 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
msbevzie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,810)
Oregon, OH

Well I always wear something that smells good...

I've never been told i stink or that I have too much I've more so been told I smell good or I smell edible...

I use body sprays and lotions from bath and body works, or victoria secret...

I have perfume like DKNY be delicious...or Calvin Klein Eternity etc...

4/24/2009 7:40:20 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
milas83
Over 2,000 Posts (3,082)
Philadelphia, PA

Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?

You know they gotta smell good.!!!!!!

4/24/2009 7:41:27 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
edgeofsandias
Over 2,000 Posts (2,342)
Placitas, NM

I only get comments on perfume when my BF nuzzles my neck or hair. I'm taking that as a good sign.
I think too much perfume is just a way of getting noticed. The scent of a man or woman can be a huge turn on.

4/24/2009 7:42:30 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
2lmkr
Warsaw, IN

ive been told

if you purchase the cheapest made beer

preferably...schlitttsz

that perfume is do a ble...

but how the hell do i know

i fish alot too.

4/24/2009 8:02:53 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
goddess56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,964)
Tulsa, OK

That's so funny...I'm home today from work with stuffed-up sinuses. One of our students sprayed the hallway with AXE. I had to do triple antihistamines yesterday to finish the day at school.

Well, okay...maybe I felt I needed a mental health day also...*LOL*

The reason older women put on so much perfume is because their sense of smell deteriorates as they age.

The cosmetics and fragrance industries also push "layering" of scents...use the body wash, then moisturize with the body lotion, then douse yourself with the perfume. Also, they will put it on their clothing as well as their bodies. I've had to stop the elevators before and get off because of the smell!

The worst date I ever had, though, was with a man who had overindulged in aftershave and cologne. It even lingered on his hands. I had to cut the date short, had a horrendous headache, came home and showered and washed my hair and all the clothing I had on because it had permeated it!

Body wash and water and a very light scent of a musk-based cologne (NOT perfume, and NO FLOWERS), and I'm good to go.

4/24/2009 8:10:37 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  

sweetpea266
Saint Joseph, MO

Quote from gibbiexx:
Ooo, good way to put it, chatte.

But to be fair, yes, let's not forget, it's Absolutely guys, too, I joke about it with my friend, saying they must wear Old Canoe.

This is so true, have you ever hugged a guy then had to smell like him the rest of the evening? Sometimes it's not so bad, but when it's not something you like or want on you. YUCK!!!

4/24/2009 8:11:08 AM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
micki101
Pryor, OK

My mom would dump loads of perfume all over her (still does) when I was growing up and my parents would never open the car window and I was stuck in there with the smell. To this day I cannot wear perfume.

4/24/2009 12:20:09 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
gibbiexx
Grayling, MI

Quote from sweetpea266:
This is so true, have you ever hugged a guy then had to smell like him the rest of the evening? Sometimes it's not so bad, but when it's not something you like or want on you. YUCK!!!

YES, sweetpea. Worse, I've just passed these people in the grocer before and noticed their scent cling to me for a few minutes.--

The girl above is funny, too, I've been there with relatives in situations you can do NOTHING about.

4/24/2009 1:26:42 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
redbone1269
Lancaster, CA

Maybe she is oblivious to the actual scent. I know of a coworker who drenches herself in cheap perfume and I believe she does not smell it at all. Maybe you should kindly take her to the side and tell her that she is putting on alot of perfume that is overwhelming. Constructive criticism is better than none at all.

4/24/2009 4:59:02 PM Why do some women wear perfume by the gallon?  
wishes1948
Dalzell, SC

Well said