Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

When encountering any person online, arrange for the first few dates to take place in public locations. maine hookups Check to see if the internet site deletes your data just after you close your account. Don t straight away begin talking about adult toys or send her a selfie at the gym all pumped up post workout. livelocaldate Don t be in a rush to buddy somebody on Facebook, which offers them access to a lot extra personal information about you, your family, and your function.

usasexguide flint

I was ages away from household, and this is where it gets poor there was €50 on her nightstand, which I A single factor led to a different and we went back to hers and, once there, she would not quit talking about the Kings of Leon, playing the music etc. bakersfield californian want ads Times have changed, and you could not want to meet up with someone who falls into the this will be exciting for a night category versus the I see a future category. In addition, if someone is providing you a checklist appropriate away of all of the things they want in a future companion, this could be a red flag for some controlling behaviors. vietnamese dating in usa Customers can filter search outcomes by age, body sort, height, occupation, educational background, and a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/6/2009 3:15:04 AM The "G" Spot..  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,933)
Sioux Falls, SD

Morning Deb

This weird schedule I'm on means I have today and tomorrow off but I work Fri-Sun

Just waking up enough to be onery. Maybe I'll return the favor to the birds and go out and wake them for a change

5/6/2009 4:09:39 AM The "G" Spot..  

knightkosd
Janesville, WI

Quote from hodag:
Sounds like you run all 48. Who do you drive for? (If you don't mind saying).
I drive for Dallas-mavis and we drive all 50 states (yes Hawaii too:rarely but it is done. We drive Canada too)

Morning all! Much better today. I think the desert heat helped. Going to Utah

Gear jamming Hodag.

5/7/2009 2:55:58 AM The "G" Spot..  

debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Minneapolis, MN

Morning all!

I hope everyone is having a productive week, remember.. we have pockets to fill!!
work!work!work!

5/7/2009 5:01:39 AM The "G" Spot..  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Mprning

Day off and all I'm going to produce is some callouses on my butt today

5/8/2009 1:20:36 AM The "G" Spot..  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Back to the salt mines.

Hope everyone has a good day

5/8/2009 1:55:45 AM The "G" Spot..  

purelight
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Brownwood, TX

It's Friday!! For some of you that is...my friday won't come for a few days, I was supposed to be off today, but volunteered to work, since we're so short handed....yeah I know I'm insane!

Hope everyone has a great day!

[Edited 5/8/2009 1:56:56 AM PST]

5/8/2009 2:57:58 AM The "G" Spot..  

debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Minneapolis, MN

Morning Tim and Pure (and all)

Have a great day!!!

5/8/2009 5:23:06 PM The "G" Spot..  

hodag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,173)
Little Suamico, WI

Deb,

Thank you, my Dear, for starting this general discussion forum. This is something our little piece of DH needed.

Does anyone have any opinions, in favor of or opposed to, investing in precious metals. I have been doing some research on the subject and have watched some videos by Gerald Celente and the late Aaron Russo. I am not rich, and the little I have in my 401K has been cut in half thanks to the incompetence of the "president". People a lot smarter than me all seem to be in agreement that investing in silver and gold is a smart move, especially considering current events and the devaluation of the dollar. Gerald Celente claims we are heading into a depression that will make 1929 look like a day at the beach, and he gives several compelling reasons why he believes this.

Without divulging any personal information, do any of you have any advice on this subject?
I would appreciate any and all comments.

Trying to Save My Ass Hodag

5/8/2009 5:35:36 PM The "G" Spot..  

debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Minneapolis, MN

Thanks Bill!
I'm also interested in the gold market, but don't know where to begin and who to trust.

5/8/2009 5:58:06 PM The "G" Spot..  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,416)
Spring, TX

As I see it, the problem with the 'gold' market, is just that. It's tied to the stock exchange. The marketing is based on how most of us trust the gold vs the dollar. Is gold inflated right now because of the stock markets crashing? Remember, the same guys who control the stock market, control the gold markets.

My opinion is to buy coins. You have something in your hand. You OWN it.

All these companies that advertise they buy gold, basically give you 10% on the dollar. I'm one of those people who stop for garage sales. I have a couple jewelers loops, and one stays in the truck. Before getting out, I pick it up and stick it in my pocket. Folks, you'd be surprised how often I find .999 silver for a dime. A broach, a pair of ear rings, necklaces, and rings. I don't have a lot of money either, but when I buy gold or silver, I take it home with me.

Don't be taken with ebay or criagslist ads on gold and silver.

5/9/2009 1:26:25 AM The "G" Spot..  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Morning people

Hodag's question about Gold seems pretty relevant lately.

If I were investing in Gold and Silver I'd want something I could put in my hand not a piece of paper that says I have X amount of Gold someone else is holding for me. If the fecal material does interface with the air movement apparatus Gold in a safe in NYC does me zero good. Besides, Obammy might pull an FDR like move and order all privately held Gold be confiscated, if they don't know I have it.....

1/10 Oz. Gold and 1 Oz. Silver coins would likely be most useful for barter but larger coins and ingots are better for investment. Depends on WHY your buying it.

Around here at least Pawn shops will give the best price for scrap Gold and Jewelry. They weigh it and calculate the actual Gold content and pay about 85-90% of spot price. Spot minus $2/Oz. for Gold and $.25/Oz. for Silver was what we paid for coins/ingots but that was back in 1986.

5/9/2009 8:06:51 AM The "G" Spot..  

debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Minneapolis, MN

G'mornin peeps
I got up at 6am, for me.. thats sleepin in.
looks like rain here today, thats ok though, good day to kick back and relax!

Enjoy!!

5/9/2009 8:41:43 AM The "G" Spot..  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,945)
Farmington, IL

Fence building for me, today. Damned goats tear em up faster than I can build em!

5/9/2009 6:05:58 PM The "G" Spot..  

purelight
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Brownwood, TX

We had a tornado come through our town last night...tore some houses and also hit our Walmart pretty bad, as well as some other businesses around it...Lights went out about 8 and didn't come back on till the wee hours of the morning.

We have another storm, supposed to be just like last night's on it's way. Yep it's May in Texas! (central that is)

It was some kind of hot last night trying to get some sleep, no air conditioning and no fan either...couldn't open a window cause a TREE might have flown through it...lol

Trees are uprooted all over town and some people's houses got hit really bad.

[Edited 5/9/2009 6:07:50 PM PST]

5/9/2009 7:40:21 PM The "G" Spot..  
raventalon
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,453)
Belleville, IL

Quote from vet61:
Fence building for me, today. Damned goats tear em up faster than I can build em!

Dog-gone kids! They'll eat ya out of house & farm.