Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

minneapolis hookup

If you need a good laugh or have to have to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! pueblo single women If you have been to draw conclusions primarily based on rom coms, you d feel half of all ladies hated their important other folks when they first met. This has also mobilized conversations about the lives of adult Thalassamics in the country. craigslist tulsa sex We get into his automobile and as he pulls out of the parking garage, he takes out a bottle of vodka he had hidden under the driver s seat, pours the vodka into an empty Starbucks cup and begins drinking even though driving.

find my hookup

Definitely, she says she develops stronger connections with guys who speak about Harry Potter. yuba city hook up Momo s VIP membership is RMB 12 (USD 1. I didn t actually understand why until becoming a FYG myself. how do ashley madison charges appear on credit card SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my pals at the start out of my partnership with my husband we wouldn t be together now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 6:32:20 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

miss_sugar
Charleston, SC

Come on guys there is more to life then just looking for sex or a one night stand with a woman from here...

But really why is alot of men on here just looking for sex on here and not TRUE LOVE???

xoxxo
Miss
Sugar
xoxox

11/17/2007 6:35:19 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

jyroo46
Waycross, GA

im looking for true love

11/17/2007 6:35:57 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

Believe me when little miss Right comes along it will be forever
I just hope her first name isn't Always

11/17/2007 6:36:28 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

Aaahhh....because sex is a physical need?

Backs out the door....

11/17/2007 6:41:05 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

shall we rename it SexHookup???

11/17/2007 6:46:21 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

humm i believe i came to this site to meet friends and hopefully one of the friends i meet will become my best friend.i never once in my profile said anything about sex.i joke with a couple on here but never once have i ever ask them for sex.so maybe ms. sugar you need to not judge from what people write on these threads.

11/17/2007 6:50:02 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I think your meeting the wrong guys!Mike

11/17/2007 6:50:04 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

miss sugar..the age bracket of 18-24..some guys..not all..but some..are still just all about sex..gettin the dipstick wet and doing it again..
remember that you ladies mature faster than guys ..and be patient for the maturity level to catch up with you.

11/17/2007 7:08:48 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

i am looking for a woman that wants a lifetime of love and happiness,most of what you might be seeing from us 30 and older crowd we are having fun,joking around.now the young ens 18-29 most of them are still experimenting ,they dont know exactly what they want.this is my oppinion and does not pertain to every single person on here.

11/17/2007 7:14:12 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

miss_sugar
Charleston, SC

jyroo46:

Im glad to see we are on the both same page about this...

xoxox
Miss
Sugar
xoxox

11/17/2007 7:49:12 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

not wishing to be accused of being insensitive, let the captain break down the term "one-night stand" so it becomes obvious he's looking for something deeper and more meaningful:

"one-night"--if it's good, the captain wants to hit it again.

"stand"--works better if the wench is bent over.

see, one-night stands really aren't the captain's preference because he's such a sensitive guy. hope we cleared that up. now, excuse me as i go spend time with puppies, getting in touch with my inner wench, jumping up and down to save the planet, and chanting for world peace. arrrrrrgh!

11/17/2007 7:54:04 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

sumbeach763
Raeford, NC

hell theres alot of women on here doing the same thing too.....JMO....Beach

11/17/2007 8:03:49 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

theluvofyourlif
Appleton, WI

I would have to say ,,you have been hit on only by those that are,, I'm looking for that one and only

11/17/2007 8:10:22 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

Miss Sugar, In my opinion, there are a lot of men EVERYWHERE looking for just sex, not just this site. With that said, you must keep in mind that a lot of times on these forums, men and women alike have a lot of fun discussing sex. It does not always mean that is all they are looking for. I, personally, say some things that may lead someone to believe that I would like to just "hookup" with someone, but that is not necessarily true. I also agree with some of the men who have said that the age thing is relevant. I tend to normally look for men who are a little older than me simply because not all of the men about to hit thirty are ready for the kind of relationship that I want... just food for thought...

...Wind...

11/17/2007 10:37:02 AM Why Is Alot Of Men On DateHookUp Only Looking For Sex???  

theviking
Dawsonville, GA

I came here to find my One...if I have already found Her then it is very good...if not, I will try again and again...I have been alone for many years, so I have the patience to keep trying....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6