Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup sites

com is the greatest and most really serious chating and dating internet site 100% free of charge committed mainly to date amongst people today who are interested by the American culture. dating services victoria bc It is also smart to arrange a very first date in a public space. Cosmopolitan participates in several affiliate promoting programs, which suggests we may possibly get paid commissions on editorially chosen goods purchased through our hyperlinks to retailer web pages. is streamate a scam • Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat users, report it to a mod or the room admin straight away.

facebook hookup group

In today s episode we will discuss conversations you really should have if you are making use of a dating app ahead of meeting face to face. hoboken singles A close buddy of mine actually met his girl on POF and three years on I assume he nevertheless cannot think it. Have had greater luck right here going out for a date, but she was not hunting for anything critical, and that is exactly where my luck ended. adult friend finder blowjob And I was a bit taken aback mainly because he had under no circumstances described he had kids and so I asked what age she was and he stated she was eight.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/17/2007 9:28:54 AM Where is everyone???  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

OK, where is everyone??? Let me just answer a few of the questions below...

1. Sure I want a man for Christmas
2. Yes, things were different when we were kids.
3. I'd rather be married than live with someone for all the reasons mentioned, except the money...I don't have much to leave anyone and any that I have goes to my kids!
4. I hate fruit cake and think it is some sort of throw back to the middle ages!
5. The reason all the good women are 100+ miles away is because the ones near you are too much of threat...you might acctually have to meet them and consider a relationship. Clue: I'm sure we all sound a bit better on paper than in real life!
6. MOST IMPORTANT:
We have suffered the loss of two member this past week and think it has affected us negatively. Yes, they were both very fun people but they both must have had their reasons that were more important than having fun with us. I also got into an argument yesterday that has me really upset...do you guys do that too? Well, it was my first on line argument and that's just stupid. It's all on me.

I think I'm just airing...let's move on. The topics have gotten down and sad and it's time for some fun. Tru, where are you...we need something silly! Someone come up with a topic that we can have some fun with! Maybe, if I can pull my head out of my a@#$#@, I can come up with one. We've got to make some fun out of these holidays!!! Come on, sit up, let's go!

11/17/2007 9:42:53 AM Where is everyone???  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Just kidding! I have been saving that one for a long time to use. I agree I like the fun theads best. But there will always be someone who wants to take every thing you say as erious. Big bummers. just hang in there.
pk

11/17/2007 9:46:04 AM Where is everyone???  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Yeppers sure is. Hi Paula n Jeannie

11/17/2007 9:54:02 AM Where is everyone???  

safety1
Winder, GA

Trish,

Only the chosen. . . .

Was placed on Government "hold" until after Thanskgiving. My d _ _ n luck.

Guess who?

? ? ? ?

11/17/2007 10:01:57 AM Where is everyone???  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Hi girls! Nap time see you all later.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

See what happens wheen you fall asleept at the key board!

11/17/2007 10:36:07 AM Where is everyone???  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well I've been outside trying to get a hold on all these damm leaves in my yard and come in here to sleepy and crabby people while I eat my lunch?

It's Saturday--get out and do something besides sitting on this computer!!!! Come help me rake these leaves! Been trying to wait until they all go into the lake but they're invading my house! Where's a man when you need them!!

That's it!!! I'm not gettin' no sweaters/granny panties/fruitcakes/pain patches/glasses/
or whatever else you guys so desire for
Christmas! Not even that "perfect" mate that doesn't exist!!

Quit this pity party!!!

11/17/2007 11:05:07 AM Where is everyone???  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I agree! And I took care of those pesky leaves, too! I sold my house and I live in a duplex now...I love all the problems being someone else's concern!!!

I have been to the park and walked my 6 laps around the darn thing. Not very pretty this time of year. The city turns the water off at the end of Oct. and we're kind of dry around here. If we could have watered I think the flowers would still be pretty here. We've only had one or two cold nights.

It is a beautiful day in MO. No wind and it's almost hot outside. I am making "Party Mix" for the holidays...I usually get started early so I have enough for gifts. But I have every window open, it is a great day!

11/17/2007 11:06:27 AM Where is everyone???  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Oh, and PK, cute! That is the truth. What is true for me is not true for everyone! I have a bit of a problem in that respect! Thanks.

11/17/2007 11:09:20 AM Where is everyone???  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

my peskey leaves are under 8" of white stuff.
I can't even find the dog.

11/17/2007 11:34:54 AM Where is everyone???  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

I think your dog is here in Virginia, Is it a Siberian Husky?. You will be able to match the teeth prints in my arm, in 2 places. Where am I?. Home now after spending a few hours in the ER. Fortunatly the dog was friendly to animal control. Talk about paper work. The dog is supposed to have its recent shots. But I got mine, total of 4, as my daughter in the nursing profession would say BOHICA. Bend over here it comes again. Since the thread about packrats came out, I have finished my entire second story, boxes to trash. Will start this afternoon on the living room, after I take Butterfly's suggestion and go out and get some nice crisp fall air. I think I will sign off for the rest of the day, and do something constructive.

Buterfly - I used to not like to rake leaves, we can't burn them, and tough to bag them. Then I got me a wombat. A rake that folds in half and holds the leaves to put in bags.

[Edited 11/17/2007 11:39:31 AM]

11/17/2007 11:37:34 AM Where is everyone???  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

welcome back safety

11/17/2007 11:41:22 AM Where is everyone???  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well I was waiting for the snow but then it is a nice and almost hot day here so I thought Enjoy while you can!!!

Time to go out and see what other damage I can do outside!

11/17/2007 11:44:27 AM Where is everyone???  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

blu - have you been shopping yet?. There are signs in our Data Center, of different verbage. The Caning will continue until,------- improves. Fill in the blank, motivation, moral, productivity, your tally of brick, etc.

11/17/2007 11:51:06 AM Where is everyone???  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Yeppers.. just got back with some goodies

11/17/2007 12:17:18 PM Where is everyone???  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well I'm back. Seems my neighbor is down for the weekend and he loves to burn leaves, so I said GO FOR IT!!! We can burn out here, just have to not burn the houses down.

Page: 1, 2