Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

The most intriguing feature about Bumble is that you cannot come across fake profiles on Bumble. single men in louisiana Each groups of queries can also be made use of repeatedly in a relationship as the partnership and the men and women evolve, in order to continue to be in tune with each and every other. Keeping the conversation going can be difficult if you are shy or dating somebody who is self conscious, so pulling out a handful of favorites can assistance you get by means of any uncomfortable moments. popular dating apps in greece SilverSingles has been about for 17 years and is 1 of the oldest dating apps for persons over 50.

best free hookup apps

So, I signed up for Bumble after 2 years out of curiosity and saw the people who ghosted me mid conversation nevertheless on the app atlanta hookup These private essays are the very best ones we received. Not to mention the fact there was no time for playing games. delete my mocospace account These workshops do not have to be presented by a state agency and will count as 1 perform search speak to in the week the workshop is attended.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/1/2009 6:27:46 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

smootheshane
Hephzibah, GA

what is something that you look for when you view a persons profile and what is the main thing you look at

5/1/2009 6:41:51 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

thebestman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,541)
Alpharetta, GA

I look at the photos and skim through what they say. Yes, looks are important. The reason why I skim is because profiles are like resumes. Many profiles are loaded with superlatives about themselves which to me, really doesn't mean anything because I have yet to talk and or meet the person.

When I do skim, if I read poor grammar, that's a big red flag for me and also a sign of a potential fake profile.

I will say this, the less a woman writes on her profile, the more likely I will read all of it. I'm not going to read 5 paragraphs of herself, her dislikes, hobbies etc... I can find that out my a couple of emails and more importantly talking over the phone.

Too, there are a few words that women write that are highly likely not to get contact from me either. Those words are: "INDEPENDENT, SASSY" Who gives a rats behind if ya independent and or sassy. The way I see it, as adults, we all should be able to take care of the basic necessities of having a job, paying bills, having transportation, having a roof over us... But I digress.

You see many profiles loaded with superlatives, but we all know that once ya start talking or hanging out with someone, those superlatives aren't true in a lot of cases. It's simply presentation for you to contact them etc...

[Edited 5/1/2009 6:44:31 AM PST]

5/1/2009 6:42:18 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

sweet_li
Orlando, FL

well, i read the "personality" portion of their profile first to get an idea of what kind of person they are and then i'll scroll down to see if they have any other interesting things in their profile to look at (like, other images, guestbooks, music players and to see if they have posted before or have started threads/blogs). the last thing i look at is their pics.

5/1/2009 6:43:54 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

smootheshane
Hephzibah, GA

well what atracks your atention the most

5/1/2009 6:45:23 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

The way she looks. The more pix the better. Anyone can take one good pic. And too, most fake profiles only have one pic. The pix are what get my attention as do most other people. You will have some that say pix don't really matter, and an overwhelming majority of those that say that are lying. They are simply trying to be politically correct.

[Edited 5/1/2009 6:46:35 AM PST]

5/1/2009 6:58:41 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

kinkycapitalist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Atlanta, GA

1st the picture and then how many Won'ts, don'ts, must haves and mustn't haves they list. Finally, I look at whether the kids in the picture have any potential for the MBA, NFL or Miss America Pageants.

5/1/2009 7:04:24 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

sweet_li
Orlando, FL

Quote from thebestman:
The way she looks. The more pix the better. Anyone can take one good pic. And too, most fake profiles only have one pic. The pix are what get my attention as do most other people. You will have some that say pix don't really matter, and an overwhelming majority of those that say that are lying. They are simply trying to be politically correct.

hey bestman. i enjoy reading your posts. you're obviously an intelligent man who knows how the world really operates as well as knowing what he is looking for in a woman. the last two sentences of your post are correct, imho. as for me, if i were here to date, then yes, to me pics would be important. after all, chemistry and physical attraction is what makes two people notice each other in the first place! without that, what else is there to build on? and for the record, when people say "looks don't matter - it's all about their personality", i think they're full of crap.

5/1/2009 7:06:43 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,605)
Beaumont, CA

I keep looking for an area which announces penis size, but there is none. I think this is a topic for the site suggestions

5/1/2009 7:20:31 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,136)
Overton, TX

to see if he is active (enjoys life physically like adventure sports, such as sailing, ........scuba diving, hiking, anything but sit on his butt at nite, and works and sleeps ........and that is it... don't want a potato couch relationship ect), and it shows in his ........pics not just his words

to see if he has let him self go completely health wise (obese, flabby)
to see what age range he is looking for, if it is too young, then i am out of there
to see if he mentions his love for his family/animals
to see if he still has goals and aspirations, dreams.. and he is doing them, not just
.......talking about them.

to see if he can afford even a single date, much less himself... if you make less than
.......25,000 i am out of there...

to see if he is a sports nut> I will never live my life with 24 hour ESPN again...
i make sure he is at least 45 of age...

i guess that is about it...

5/1/2009 7:24:38 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Quote from sweet_li:
hey bestman. i enjoy reading your posts. you're obviously an intelligent man who knows how the world really operates as well as knowing what he is looking for in a woman. the last two sentences of your post are correct, imho. as for me, if i were here to date, then yes, to me pics would be important. after all, chemistry and physical attraction is what makes two people notice each other in the first place! without that, what else is there to build on? and for the record, when people say "looks don't matter - it's all about their personality", i think they're full of crap.

Thank you .

And I agree with you with regards to the people that are full of crap when they try to be politically correct.

5/1/2009 7:28:57 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

kinkycapitalist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Atlanta, GA

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
I keep looking for an area which announces penis size, but there is none. I think this is a topic for the site suggestions

And every one would be "The New, Improved, Giant Economy Size". After all, to read the forums, every man uses Magnum Big Uns and dents ovaries.

Aren't the lies about loving walks on the b*tch, er I mean beach, looking for a "good" God-fearing woman enough for you.

5/1/2009 7:30:16 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

tjer1l
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Quote from kinkycapitalist:
And every one would be "The New, Improved, Giant Economy Size". After all, to read the forums, every man uses Magnum Big Uns and dents ovaries.

Aren't the lies about loving walks on the b*tch, er I mean beach, looking for a "good" God-fearing woman enough for you.

size isn't that important as long as it is kept clean and tastes good

5/1/2009 7:31:51 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

gjlonelyman
Grand Junction, CO

How did this degenerate from what you look at in a person's profile to penis size?

I look for signs of compatibility.

5/1/2009 7:34:04 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

smootheshane
Hephzibah, GA

How did this degenerate from what you look at in a person's profile to penis size?

hell good question i was wondering to but i did ask what do you look for in a profile so its all good

5/1/2009 7:41:16 AM what do people look at when they look at a persons profile  

kinkycapitalist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Atlanta, GA

Quote from gjlonelyman:

Never interrupt a lady when she's about to eat!

If she has fellatio on her mind and menu, please don't disturb the piece, er peace.

[Edited 5/1/2009 7:41:35 AM PST]