Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free online date hookup

When the time came, we each told each and every other that this was not goodbye. tracy single parents She added that she didn t on line dating to be her adore story. Cancer is lonely and can influence how you see your self. rub ratings tacoma Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer just after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump.

mega personsls

It was one particular of the trippiest experiences ever to see the human IRL in all their dimensions, she said. surrey dating website To bring the date back on track, ask them a thing intimate. Does he have marriage in mind, or is he just a buddy? dieyoucuck onlyfans Is he the man with whom you have been meant to spend the app of your days? Is she the woman with whom you want to create a life? When you date a man or a lady, the feely mingler and sickening lovey doveyness at?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 6:10:21 AM going out on a lime  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Okay Girls; obviously I am doing something wrong.
I am going out on a lime. I want your truthful opinion. Here is your chance to bash and I will take it constructively no matter how hard it is. Look at my profile and tell me why I’m not getting any hits. I’m I too ugly, to good-looking, to skinny? Am I too forward, not reveling enough? What’s my problem? I know this may sound too desperate, but aren’t we all in a bit, that’s why we are in here; desperate to meet the right person.

11/18/2007 6:25:53 AM going out on a lime  

emt854
Appleton, WI

You have posted this in how many forums????

11/18/2007 6:51:12 AM going out on a lime  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

The first thing I was impressed with is that I didn't quite understand parts of what you were trying to say due to misspelled words such as in this thread you said, "I am going out on a lime"-- I'm pretty sure you meant "I am going out on a limb." When readers have to correct incorrectly spelled words as they read, it sometimes distracts from the point you, the writer, are trying to make.

This quote is from your profile--- "I am not looking to jump into the fart-sack, and I am too old for games" I just haven't figured out what a "fart-sack" is and don't know that I care to find out.

We all make typos and few of us spell correctly all of the time especially in the threads. However, whether you happen to be online or not, your profile is there to speak for you when others are wanting to get to know a little bit more about you. We all know that first impressions are important. I would gently suggest that you re-read your profile to fix any little typos in an attempt to ensure that others understand you as easily as possible.

I hope I haven't offended you. I am genuinely trying to answer your question without being a meanie. I wish you the best in finding a very special lady.

Leila

[Edited 11/18/2007 5:46:39 PM]

11/18/2007 5:35:14 PM going out on a lime  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Never seen you in the forums before. Continue to post in other threads so that we get to know you and you'll make yourself known. Some will notice you or you will notice them and then it can go from there

11/18/2007 5:43:54 PM going out on a lime  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

i would delete the part of a fart sack , and the part when you call yourself to skinny
it seems that on this site the only people that actually get hits r really fine ass women the rest of us have to go get what we want. get on the forums and let your self be known .women claim they r not going for looks but for personallity, and whats in side (i dont know if i believe them ) but you seem not to be ugly

[Edited 11/18/2007 5:52:56 PM]

11/18/2007 5:46:15 PM going out on a lime  

tac252
Seattle, WA

It may be just me , but the lime doesnt help...lol

11/18/2007 5:51:40 PM going out on a lime  

shycowgirl
Oak Run, CA

gotta agree with chopperbaby, and i haven't seen you in the forums. lots of us, women, get to know the men here, by what they have to say on the forums. also, i tend to shy away from men that smoke. i've tried dating a smoker and couldn't get by the kissing part. major problem, there. otherwise, you seem to have a very funny sense of humor and seem like a nice guy. keep on trying.

11/18/2007 7:41:03 PM going out on a lime  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

Ive been out on a limb,
WTF! what is a lime??

11/18/2007 8:59:58 PM going out on a lime  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

Rich, it doesn't matter how others see you, it is how you see yourself.

11/18/2007 9:06:36 PM going out on a lime  

enzyteworks
Baytown, TX

Yo Dude,
Maybe you should pour some tequila for your lime and shake a little salt on it.

Could it be that air filtration system you have one your upper lip? What is that thing a Hepa-filter for your allergies?

11/18/2007 9:14:22 PM going out on a lime  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Personally, I would go out on a lemon instead of a lime. I have deep respect for you sir for your sour words.

Banana partay!

11/18/2007 9:33:57 PM going out on a lime  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

you start out by knocking yourself=== lack of self confidence
the spelling.....almost need a translator.get a spellcheck program or put in in word,,,something,anything.it is the first thing a lady is going to see.some have peeves with that type of thing.good luck.

11/19/2007 10:05:20 AM going out on a lime  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

dont forget the coconut

11/19/2007 10:05:34 AM going out on a lime  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

11/19/2007 10:14:53 AM going out on a lime  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

ut oh...sounds like a rum punch in the makin!

Please revise your thinking...we are not desparate by being here.

I have more friends in 2 months here than in the last 2 yrs.

Not sure exactly what you want...friends make my world happy.

Post, let us get to know you...JMO

Page: 1, 2