Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

You could waste days or even weeks acquiring to know an individual online, then be devastated to comprehend inside a minute of meeting IRL that the spark just is not there. free dating sites in oklahoma It learns your trends and preferences primarily based on actual activity rather than just a questionnaire. All it takes is a handful of seconds to join and you will be prepared to start out your new dating adventure. philly backpage listcrawler The way that I bring this up is with a casual, you appear pretty cool, we must meet up soon comment.

free hookup sites near me

Not necessarily a negative date story, but this sums up my all round dating experiences. surprise az dating This deep question will pull you closer together. This will help you know them superior and at the exact same time, you can establish how interested they are in dating you. meet costa rican singles A strong indicator of grit and tenacity is when a individual persists and by no means gives up when they really want to obtain a life goal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 8:07:58 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

faith2007
Jacksonville, FL

i have been seeing a man for several weeks now i am 5'7 and weigh 135 i wear a size 5 and in great shape, i must admit when i was young i was very superfical but i have learned to that even if you are mr gq if you dont have a great heart i dont want to see u..anyway he tells me today need to loose 15 pounds he likes really small women i was floored i have never had a man tell me that all my life i have been in shape and always been told i was a very nice and attractive woman..so men help me out on this is a woman that is 5'7 135 and wears a size 5 overweight.. he wants me to weigh 120 i think that is sooo silly i would look way to thin yet he tells me he loves me anyway like i am sort of very fat overweight woman i just am floored by this if he loves why would he say such a thing it really hurt me because frankly i look great i work out all the time and i just dont get this guy..so if he really loved me would he say that to me he said oh u are so beautiful know think when u weigh 120 what i will think please help me on this men i just dont understand it and he really did upset me i could understand if i was overweight but i am not and 3 weeks into our relationship he says this so tell me gentlemen what is ur thoughts on this please help me should i dump him, if a man really loved u would he say that even when u were in shape i am confused thanks please give me some help on this guys i need it.....

11/18/2007 8:11:19 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

faith...not a guy, but

If I was 4'2", weighed 420 lbs. and a guy said that to me?

OVER. DONE. FINISHED. NEXT?

11/18/2007 8:15:02 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

mcoop29
Waxahachie, TX

Well I can say I would never say that to a woman that weighs 135lbs. If it were me I would get rid of him, you can do much better.

11/18/2007 8:15:52 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

That's pure crap. Dump him like a terd in a terlit. All he's doin' is yankin' ya chain. You don't have 2 put up w/mind games. If he wants an anorexic broad then let him find a meth head or a crack ho. He's shown his hand........I love you but I'd love you even more if you'd drop15lbs that ya don't really have 2 lose in the first place....WTF?????

[Edited 11/18/2007 8:20:13 PM]

11/18/2007 8:19:56 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

He's full of crap Faith. I think he's not worth your time. Tell him to get an implant.

11/18/2007 8:21:07 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Tell him you will when he can shit out gold from his ass. Lose the loser

I just don't like the head games people play.

11/18/2007 8:21:10 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

The last gal I was with wass probably 50 pounds overweight. I wouldn't have said that to her either.

11/18/2007 8:25:39 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

He is a total jerk. He has no right to ask that of you. You are not over weight at all. Tell him if he doesn't like the way you look then to get lost. You deserve better.

11/18/2007 8:26:12 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

He sounds like a control freak. There's a red flag big time here. Dump him and run! You can do so much better and you deserve better!

11/18/2007 8:26:50 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

chris196711
Indianapolis, IN

he is an asshole. ur perfectly fine! u deserve better

11/18/2007 8:30:29 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

What's that suckin' sound I'm hearin? FLUSH................

11/18/2007 8:42:29 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

rockincook
San Francisco, CA

Yep Total conrol freak.... dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I would never say that to anybody especially not someone I cared about.

11/18/2007 8:50:23 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

WTF? i love you the way you are ..but lose ( he even had the balls to say how much ) some weight and i'll love you even more? do you really need our opinion? if you stay you are only playin into his hands......maybe you can teach him a lesson.

11/18/2007 8:57:38 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

texas09
Lubbock, TX

It was rude for him to say that,
but I really dont think we are hearing the whole story;
He wouldnt disrespect you in that manner, unless,
he was getting you back for a remark you might have made about him...
I just think there is more to the story.

11/18/2007 8:59:48 PM hi guys i need ur feedback on this one please!!  

enzyteworks
Baytown, TX

Hey, just tell the guy he needs to add an inch to his package and an inch in girth!
If he does that maybe he really does love you!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4