Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

The app doesn t tell you much about folks, but it tends to make it straightforward to swipe endlessly and start off chatting. havana for singles The sign up process for eHarmony is actually in depth. Bumble is totally free to download and absolutely free to use core characteristics, but upgrades — like boosting your profile so a lot more regional singles see it — come with a charge. how to delete fetlife If you haven t already, head over there and verify it out.

liatcrawlers

I keep in mind my cousin and her pals had been freaking out and genuinely excited to hear the song. chicago sex chat Possibly it really is to consume dessert ahead of dinner or twirl around outdoors even though singing at the major of their lungs. hot mature asian women When they run out of credits, they can obtain 20 credits once more, for $9.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 5:01:13 AM was this a good idea????????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

It seems that there isnt much interest in this forum since few posts seem to be made to this thread. I go to 50+ also and not too much activity there either. Where does everyone go? Which forums r ur favs??

11/19/2007 5:43:29 AM was this a good idea????????  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

I check in pretty regularly here but if I don't have anything to contribute I just don't post.

For me with most of the threads there is only so far I will share..........some things are just not anybody else's business in a public forum....for me....

11/19/2007 6:53:22 AM was this a good idea????????  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

burned, agree with newlife ... and like you, I enjoy the 50+ group. When that grannie panty thread keeps coming up at the top, I move to my other favorite groups or the chat room in the forums to see what's going on. I guess it's up to us to come up with some good topics to generate more posts.

I'm in the widowers group and Christian group. We've had some good posts in there.

11/19/2007 8:50:15 AM was this a good idea????????  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

I cant even get in the div grp cause I put "single" didnt know it would make a diff.

11/19/2007 8:55:36 AM was this a good idea????????  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Go into your profile and edit.

11/20/2007 5:38:31 AM was this a good idea????????  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I usually go to the 50+ group. But I also come here and look and divorced and Christians. I might skim some of the others just to see what others are putting down just to get to know them better.

I put a post in the Read & Literature group but didn't get any takers. Thought it might be interesting to read a book on relationship and then share our opinions on it.

11/20/2007 1:49:20 PM was this a good idea????????  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I am with you, Cottage, on that overused granny panties thread...I personally think some in that thread post and keep reposting just to see their name in "lights".

I am flying off tomorrow, for Thanksgiving, to meet in person the special gentleman I found a few weeks ago on this site. Ladies, I took the initiative and contacted him first through email. Don't be shy or afraid to make the first contact if you find a profile that interests you. Remember "the early bird gets the worm" or in this case, the man with a good sized worm!

[Edited 11/20/2007 2:01:50 PM]

11/20/2007 1:56:52 PM was this a good idea????????  

ayeshah
Albuquerque, NM

i try to write about whats on my mind,topics that to me have some kind of meaning, i ask advise and listen to ppl, sometimes it helps just to let ppl talk, but you know me i talk and talk, well how r you anyhow, i dont see you much on here .happy holidays if i don't hear from any of you till after new yrs ,im sure i might hear from some but im hoping you all still have a great holiday season!

11/20/2007 2:17:57 PM was this a good idea????????  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

I don't think this was a bad idea at all. I check in here and post when the notion grabs me. I like to look around at some of the general discussions, chat, 50s, mostly trying to get the new names and faces associated in some sort of order right now. I definately get a kick out of some of the people in the dating sections, those funny ones in there 20's & 30's, 40's, & up. Every so often some serious topics come up and regardless if it's real or not, some are funny & interesting. So far the womans group is alive and well. There's a time for the gals but we all know we like the man company outside here too. I like roaming all over the forums, personalities developing and then they might be gone. I'm so glad to see some of you are still the same and still here. OMG LAW...you go get that! Channa

[Edited 11/20/2007 2:21:43 PM]

11/22/2007 6:32:00 PM was this a good idea????????  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I just discovered this last night..and I think it is an excellent idea. I moved to this area a little over 4 years ago, and the one thing I have missed the most is female friends and being able to talk woman to woman. Now that I have found this little gathering place, I will be checking it often, and I will probably post here more then the others. From what I have gathered....the public cannot see this group and the postings? Is that true?

11/22/2007 8:00:14 PM was this a good idea????????  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

No, lotus, that is NOT true. All who are registered with DH can view this thread, other Womens World threads, and any/all other threads and posts. They just can't post a comment in this particular forum thread unless they stated female in their profiles. You can go read what the men are saying about "us" over in Man Land, you just can't post a rebuttal, but they are full of themselves over there anyway....(can't wait to see what they say about that remark!).
I occasionally "peek" in on the men over there to see what they are up to...and it is all no good!

[Edited 11/22/2007 9:04:29 PM]

11/22/2007 9:00:10 PM was this a good idea????????  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

burnedonce, you can go into the divorce forum if you want too. I do. I am divorce but since I am not married that makes me single ... right??? You know who you are and that's all the matters. I put single down and when I get emails I don't hide the fact that I am divorce for I tell them. Go on burnedonce ... you know you want too

11/22/2007 9:07:04 PM was this a good idea????????  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Yes, I changed my marital status from single to divorced just so I could post in the divorced threads, then switch back and forth. If DH would allow me to change my sex I would post in the Mans World forum too, just to piss those men off....
But then again if I could change my sex, I would have to learn how NOT to ask for directions, be able to pee my name in the snow, and have a 12 inch wanger to play with.

[Edited 11/22/2007 9:08:41 PM]

11/23/2007 9:21:06 AM was this a good idea????????  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Hey I read a couple days ago that one of the gals got burnt for a $400 plane fare and this guy named slider_dr quit answering his phone once she bought a non refundable plane ticket. He was saying he was out of Sturgis, S.D. His profile is gone from here now but I think this is a good place to post if a potential mate is a good date or a bad date. If you are getting sweet on someone you could just ask what if anyone knew about him, maybe someone here could save you cash and time or encourage with a "nice guy" report if you had been out with him. That gals plane ticket was non-refundable. The guys wanted her to out his name as much as several women did, so they wouldn't be suspect. Truth is good even if it was embarassing, cons are good, nothing to be embarassed about, just tell so it can be stopped. Vix, see how much you were missed, those guys have to talk about something over there may as well be you...Man, while you were out of town Romie had to kick some butt, you'da been proud, I was. Glad your back Channa
Lotus, glad your here, hope you have as much fun as I do.

[Edited 11/23/2007 9:24:33 AM]