Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler news

You can get something you want from dating web sites but you just want to know where and what you stand for. asian dating birmingham Midsummer s Eve » Dating and Relationshipsis all about dating and relating, the pleasures and the pitfalls. How comfortably you can communicate with someone in Mandarin will surely influence the form of guidance that is applicable to your predicament. find hookups on pof Each story was brought to life by the Pink Banana creative team and the talented directing duo CHIPS.

megapersonnals

Travertine Pool Coping / Stair Treads Travertine pool coping is ideal for the edges of a pool and as stair treads. bhm hookup sites I speedily agreed and sent him my private e mail and phone quantity. That s why the vacation query is a wonderful way in. speed dating ashland oregon The girl rocked a fully sheer dress without the need of a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/9/2009 8:10:23 AM Greatest NBA center  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN

1. Bill Russell
2. Wilt Chamberland
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Akeem
6. Moses Malone

My pick is Kareem the skyhook was probably the greatest offensive move ever no one ever found a way to defend it even in the twilight of his career

5/9/2009 11:10:55 AM Greatest NBA center  

mortnd
Fort Wayne, IN

Hey Just: I got to stick to my mantra on this one. Bill Russell is a great guy too. Kareem was so tough and so was Wilt; but, I have to go with the guys like Montana and pick the one with the most rings.
Good Post!

5/9/2009 11:47:58 AM Greatest NBA center  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN

Hey mort It was a tough call for me between Kareem & Russell but since Russell was before My time I went with Kareem but with all due respect to Bill as his record for championships will never be equaled. Like QB'S It all depends on what qualities You appreciate in a center that would make You pick any one on this list

5/9/2009 1:09:52 PM Greatest NBA center  

mortnd
Fort Wayne, IN

No doubt about it as far as a tough pick between Russell and Chamberlain. An interesting post would be he was the greatest College Center? You have to insert Bill Walton in that equation. Perhaps even Ralph Sampson and Patrick Ewing....

As far as the NBA goes, you have to give a little love for the original center from another Laker team, The Minneapolis Laker's George Mikan.

BTW...I met Russell after his speaking engagement to our group at a company meeting. He tells some really great team stories. His book is awesome. He signed it for me. Man, that dudes hands are huge! Bill also liked to tease and flirt with the women. He had to be in his early 70s at the time.

5/9/2009 1:24:31 PM Greatest NBA center  

mortnd
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from justaguy40:
My pick is Kareem the skyhook was probably the greatest offensive move ever no one ever found a way to defend it even in the twilight of his career

There is no doubt that was the greatest offensive move ever. It was a high percentage shot with a 7 footer if you fouled him could shoot a respectable free throw. And your big guys were going to get into foul trouble. Add to the fact that you had either Oscar Robertson or Magic Johnson going to the lane and had either an uncontested layup or a dish to the big guy.

I'm only 6 foot and in high school we tried to practice against a team that had Greg Stokes on it. He was 6'10" and later played at Iowa. His nickname was Windex because he could clean the glass pretty well. I can only imagine that the Power Memorial High School's opponents where Kareem played in high school practiced similarly. We had a kid hold a broom stick in our faces so that we could get an idea of how to shoot over him.

When we played Stokes, our big guys fouled out in the early fourth quarter. My coach asked me to guard this 6'10 guy who could jump out of the gym. I guard the guy as his team is coming down the court. I'm playing help side defense as well as we were taught. My twin brother is guarding the point guard and the point guard heeves a half court shot in the air. Stokes jumps up in mid air with me looking on and stuffs the shot for an easy bucket.

Our coach immediately called a timeout. I get to the bench and the coach asked me "what did you see?" "I saw the bottoms of his shoes,coach. They're size 18."

5/13/2009 6:30:13 AM Greatest NBA center  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN

You make a great point about free throw shooting. Wilt & Shaq were easily the 2 most dominating big men ever but unfortunatly their woeful foul shooting could make them a liability to be on the court in certain situations late in close games. This in my iopinion is what as great as they were puts them both a half notch below Russell & Kareem in the discussion for greatest of all time

5/16/2009 2:14:56 AM Greatest NBA center  

ylekiot
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,632)
Stateline, NV

Kareem overall, but I did give the big guy from Boston a lot of consideration.

5/16/2009 5:40:21 PM Greatest NBA center  

justaguy40
Mosheim, TN

I know what You mean. Kareems scoring record, russells number of rings, and Wilts 100 points in a game all rank as some of the most awsome accomplishments in all of sports period

5/16/2009 9:52:40 PM Greatest NBA center  

ylekiot
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,632)
Stateline, NV

Yeah, you can make a case for any of those gentlemen and have a good argument.

5/17/2009 12:09:08 PM Greatest NBA center  
aarondogg33
Farmington, ME

Rusell. The big difference from the choices in the championships.

5/22/2009 9:01:35 AM Greatest NBA center  
asured
Chicago, IL

he was the most domitnate player of all time.