Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

Not everyone s ready to enter into a package deal, and that can be heartbreaking to navigate. free dating sheffield Other apps target identities beyond gender and sexuality. Plus, quite a few persons appear for just hookups rather of friendship and good dating. is coomeet legit It s also constructed on an acclaimed Nobel Prize winning algorithm, so we can succeed in having you out on promising dates, not keeping you on the app.

trans girl hookup

You can safely assume they worth loyalty and tradition. santa maria singles 90 per month) or three months (£29. People today of all ages, gender, skin colour, religion and race have an chance to meet the appropriate individual in our service. lucky patcher tinder A lady got me in this position so I m not willing to throw my worm out in the lake once more for a extended time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/9/2009 5:39:05 PM help please finding love after 50  

shesgone
Lee, ME

There is love here and after 50! You've just got to find him. Just ask here4love! She'd almost given up when I showed up on the available list and BOOM!!

Guys, never forget that women aren't toys for your pleasure. They are a companion who will be by your side, encouraging you. Treat em like the ladies they are!!

5/11/2009 7:38:52 AM help please finding love after 50  

lakitten
Stephens City, VA

Quote from sherry3512:
Well, Miss, just my opinion, but your profile says "new" so I'll go out on a limb and assume you really are new and not one of those who has come back with a different name. Anyway, I see you already have five friends -- all of them male -- so it would appear you're well on your way to getting what you want.

Your post is sort of confusing. First you're looking for people to chat with, then you're wondering about love. There's a big leap between chatting and love . . . at least in my world.

Sherry,

My goodness. How do you find love if you do not chat and get to know someone first? Communication is everything in any relationship. How confusing is that?

To answer the question yes, there is love after 50 and 60. There are many lonely people looking for a genuine "comfortable love". How wonderful it will be when that love comes along. Being short should have nothing to do with it. Just remember us short people are able to do more things then the tall ones can.

People have found love on this website. So please do not give up hope.

5/11/2009 7:41:53 AM help please finding love after 50  

lakitten
Stephens City, VA

Quote from shesgone:
There is love here and after 50! You've just got to find him. Just ask here4love! She'd almost given up when I showed up on the available list and BOOM!!

Guys, never forget that women aren't toys for your pleasure. They are a companion who will be by your side, encouraging you. Treat em like the ladies they are!!

5/11/2009 7:48:56 AM help please finding love after 50  

sassysherri
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,561)
Bedford, IN

Keep on doing what you are doing Miss. Post where ever you want. You have gotten some very good advice from some. It is a process and takes a bit to connect at times with people. The forums kinda helps to pass time and make friends while you are waiting.

5/11/2009 12:08:28 PM help please finding love after 50  

here4love
Over 2,000 Posts (2,312)
Sherman, TX

Quote from robcha:
is there love on dating sites? Not this one. This is nolonger a dating site, its a chat forum where the same people hang out and talk about not much and it is used as a political opinion forum. Look at all the topics on these pages and not many are designed to meet anyone.

I have to disagree with you. For a long time I would have said no you can't find love on this dating site. I was wrong! Yes you can find love here, just hang in there if it is meant to be it will happen... Good luck Miss

5/11/2009 1:58:58 PM help please finding love after 50  

ohsolooking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,511)
Asbury, MO

Yep, I witnesses my Mom in Law find "a true soulmate" at 72 and they were married 12 years before they died 5 days apart! A VERY HAPPY 12 years! It Gives me hope!

5/11/2009 3:17:35 PM help please finding love after 50  

luvallnurses
Over 2,000 Posts (2,000)
Durant, OK

Quote from copa156:
Anything is possible...you never know where love will come from, and/or what kind. Anyone who is bitter about love or life will be bitter about anything, including the forums.

So true copa....