Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

Its feature referred to as flavors enables users to view most intriguing and interesting flavors of matching folks below tags of Beard Lovers, Kinky Nerds, Word Travelers and extra. free dating sites mn Chat internet sites are a terrific way of forming new relationships, no matter if you re just looking for a casual hookup, a friendship, or even possibly the enjoy of your life. Upgrade to HER Premium to filter users by sexuality, see who is at the moment online and much more. desire kashxxx Only then will you be in a position to judge their character.

skip the games

I didn t anticipate to like a dating app, but this one particular is way distinct than the rest. craigslist personal charlotte Michael Klein arrived in New York on Sunday from his household near Jerusalem. At one particular point he said to me I could marry you. where did girls from backpage go In 2015, a New York Occasions report about the study and the inquiries many of which were really intimate and individual went viral.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/19/2007 1:26:26 PM Can you believe this?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

My last relationship ended after 10 months with me finding out she dating someone else without even bothering to tell me she was doing so. That was about a month ago and I've since moved forward without any contact. This weekend she actually had the audacity to call my daughter up (she's 20) to babysit for her so she can go out with her new boyfriend. I also have since gotten a couple of emails stating that she still loves me as well. I haven't responded to anything at all.

is up with some women...Are they serious?

[Edited 11/19/2007 1:30:51 PM]

11/19/2007 1:27:40 PM Can you believe this?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

i cant believe it

11/19/2007 2:57:10 PM Can you believe this?  

telula
Orangeburg, NY

she's not worth your time, you're doing the right thing by not responding at all.

11/19/2007 3:01:50 PM Can you believe this?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

She still wantz 2 be friends so she can continue 2 wear your ass out.

She did while ya was 2gether so she figures what the hell, why not....

11/19/2007 3:11:29 PM Can you believe this?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Sounds like a "user". That's the kind I find at the bars.

11/19/2007 3:32:23 PM Can you believe this?  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Sorry, but she is now what I call a "skank"!!!!!

11/19/2007 3:38:07 PM Can you believe this?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Just say......."Next!"....Don't bother with bad karma
xoxoPeaches.

11/19/2007 3:40:02 PM Can you believe this?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

falcon , restraining order ?

no bro cut her the f*ck off quick. and tell your daughter not to do shit for that b*tch

11/19/2007 3:46:55 PM Can you believe this?  

naturalshuga
Greenville, SC

falcon, it seems ur latest ex is trying to make a fool of u by asking ur daughter to babysit while she goes out with the guy she cheated on u with. dont fall into that trap, regardless of how much she says she still loves u.

11/19/2007 3:57:12 PM Can you believe this?  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

She isn't worth your time dude. Some people just suck and unfortunately they try to stuck the life out of us at the same time.

11/20/2007 9:29:56 PM Can you believe this?  

lattml
Hazleton, PA

Hey Falcon:
That certainly takes a lot of nerve! I'm assuming your daughter refused the "offer." Audacity is the right word. Flaky works too.

11/20/2007 9:34:21 PM Can you believe this?  

kjsabatovich
Alma, MI

wants her cake and eat it too....not worth it, ditch the witch!

11/21/2007 6:50:54 AM Can you believe this?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

My last relationship ended after 10 months with me finding out she dating someone else without even bothering to tell me she was doing so. That was about a month ago and I've since moved forward without any contact. This weekend she actually had the audacity to call my daughter up (she's 20) to babysit for her so she can go out with her new boyfriend. I also have since gotten a couple of emails stating that she still loves me as well. I haven't responded to anything at all.

is up with some women...Are they serious?

you sound like a smart and nice guy--did you introduce your daughter to her when you dated her--maybe unless you knew she'd be the one then maybe that is the best time to allow someone to meet the children at any age they are...you see you have to ask questions because it seems your daughter took a better liking to her then you did--don't get me wrong you're shocked about this but in my opinion also she felt your daughter gained her trust watching her kids--nothing wrong with your daughter for sure and think of her asking the wrong person to watch her kids and something happened...if something happened how would you feel then--so thank god your daughter was asked and someone that should have not been asked--good luck--
or
maybe you should have asked 9 months ago are you dating other guys simpily

11/21/2007 9:16:41 AM Can you believe this?  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

sorprano,

My daughter did babysit for her while we were dating and did a very good job when she did. Yes, she's an an adult and can make her own choices. I understand and respect that. Your point is well taken about the kids, they should have someone trustworthy to babysit them. I agree. I must add to this that she (my daughter)did not go through with her request either night to do so, because in her words, she simply said she had no respect her any longer for the way she treated me and really never thought she was good fit for me anyway. She also confided in me that this woman asked my daughter to take a piss for her once so she could turn that in to her diversion counselor (she had a DUI last year) because she had drank the night before. My daughter politely refused. I really had to ask myself......Where do I find these people and how could I have not seen some of this???? I think it's because I tend to just focus on the good things about people and choose to encourage instead of looking at someone's history. Hopefully, it's all water under the bridge now and she just simply gets the help she needs from someone else.

[Edited 11/21/2007 9:30:40 AM]

11/21/2007 10:34:30 AM Can you believe this?  

chrisk1974
Bowling Green, OH

its hard to believe. i've had a similar situation, with the girl asking for time to think about what she wants. found out later she was dating other guys to see if she could do better, and even after i knew it still asked me to wait for her to figure it out. just showed me how very little respect she had for me.

Page: 1, 2