Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Allah alone Knows the fate of our plans and choices. catholic singles sacramento ca Its minimalistic style will not leave you overwhelmed. Share your experiences and assistance out other folks as well. locanto encuentros ocasionales white plains ny Possibly not so different than people today meeting at Soulcycle a few years ago.

megapersonal com login

One person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a although. santa clarita singles No matter if you are new to a city or looking to expand your social circle, Bumble BFF is a simplified way to generate meaningful friendships. When sending messages, it is very best to keep away from asking yes or no questions, given that these hardly ever lead to intriguing conversations. is meetnfuck legit He does not pressure me to do it and he s seriously respectful .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/10/2009 9:01:15 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
singlemanmike
Memphis, TN

6/6/2009 11:00 AM

Big Acres Pavilion
29049 Hwy 315
Sardis, MS 38666

(see on a map)

Come Join The Fun !

Host : singlemanmike - Mike
Cohost : deltagirl2651- Cindy

Big Acres Pavilion- Sardis , Ms . Saturday June 6th 11 Am. Till 8 P. M. (If you want to get there before 11a.m. it will be ok , some people are getting there early to start cooking .)
Located by the beach , you can swim ,fish, play horseshoes , volleyball or just relax under the nice large covered pavilion and listen to music . Please be sure to bring lawn chairs and coolers with your drinks .

This is a State Park *******NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES************

We will have Hamburgers and Hotdogs

We need members to bring condiments such as :

Napkins
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Ketchup
Onions
Pickels
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Potato Salad
Chips
Desserts

Sign up for this event and let us know in a post as to how many people you are bringing. Each guest is allowed up to 3 people . This will help us to know how much food to buy , or bring .

Food List ****************** Number of people guest is bringing

1. deltagirl2651 -- Baked Beans**********************3 people
2. blondegardenia -- Potato Casserole **************3 people
3. singlenhernando---Homemade Banana Pudding & Potato Salad
4. deleta-----------Mayo,Mustard, Ketchup, Chips and Napkins
5. ariatlady--------Mocha Brownies & Pimento Cheese

[Edited 5/18/2009 7:22:28 AM PST]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

15 attended this event...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

deltagirl2651
  Horn Lake, MS

txsippigal
  Oxford, MS

deleta
  Memphis, TN

msdebo
  Booneville, MS

jerr105
  Collierville, TN

preciousmemory
  Memphis, TN

markintennessee
  Millington, TN

doshun
  Memphis, TN

dreamsailor
  Memphis, TN

babsblueyes
  Charleston, MS

juan31
  Memphis, TN

tansudragon
  Thaxton, MS

single_angel
  Arlington, TN

travelingman12
  Hernando, MS

citygirlinatoka
  Atoka, TN

5/10/2009 9:25:59 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

This will be soooo much fun .....
We will be covered even if we have a shower that day , but I feel sure it will be a nice sunny day .....

I will bring Baked Beans , and I'm bringing 3 people with me .....

See ya there for a day of fun and sun

Cindy

5/11/2009 6:55:57 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
blondegardenia
Memphis, TN

Looking forward to the picnic. It's going to be so much fun. I'll bring a potato casserole and 3 people.

Tonia

5/11/2009 12:12:27 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
singlemanmike
Memphis, TN

Tonia glad your going to bring the Potato Casserole again , it id sooooooo good!!!

Can't wait , see ya there ....
Cindy

5/11/2009 2:47:56 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

txsippigal
Oxford, MS

This will be down in my neck of the woods.. so if any of you ladies want to spend the night you are welcome to stay with me.. you will probably have to bring your own bedding since I am moving in this place June 1st. Also if you have small children you are welcome to stay with me..

No pets though.. so... Jimmy, Jim, and Mike yall can't stay.. buahahah rofl..

Ann

5/13/2009 2:55:29 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Welcome harleyguymark, we will have a great time ........
How many guest are you bringing ?

See ya Sat . night also .......
Cindy

5/13/2009 3:47:59 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

ariatlady
Byhalia, MS

I'm still trying to figure out how to be three places at one time that weekend...

5/13/2009 7:22:06 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
singlenhernando
Hernando, MS

I'll be there. Don't know yet if I'll have anybody with me. Will update later. Put me down for homemade bannana pudding & potato salad.

5/13/2009 9:14:15 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

missmissgal
Oxford, MS

Quote from singlenhernando:
Put me down for homemade bannana pudding....

5/15/2009 11:48:23 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
ladybug9520
Jonesboro, AR

Quote from singlemanmike:
Come Join The Fun !

Host : singlemanmike - Mike
Cohost : deltagirl2651- Cindy

Big Acres Pavilion- Sardis , Ms . Saturday June 6th 11 Am. Till 8 P. M. (If you want to get there before 11a.m. it will be ok , some people are getting there early to start cooking .)
Located by the beach , you can swim ,fish, play horseshoes , volleyball or just relax under the nice large covered pavilion and listen to music . Please be sure to bring lawn chairs and coolers with your drinks .

We will have Hamburgers and Hotdogs

We need members to bring condiments such as :

Napkins
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Ketchup
Onions
Pickels
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Potato Salad
Chips
Desserts

Sign up for this event and let us know in a post as to how many people you are bringing. Each guest is allowed up to 3 people . This will help us to know how much food to buy , or bring .

Food List ****************** Number of people guest is bringing

1. deltagirl2651 -- Baked Beans**********************3 people
2. blondegardenia -- Potato Casserole **************3 people
3. singlenhernando---Homemade Banana Pudding & Potato Salad

5/16/2009 12:03:23 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
ladybug9520
Jonesboro, AR

Hey Mike & Cindy I am planning on trying to make it to the picnic outting this will be a lot of fun for the kids and myself. We can have a mini vaction, swimming and the cook out will be great family time, but as you know I don't know in advance as to how many kids I will be bring with me or what I will bring with coming this far, so closer to time we will look over the list to see what needs to be brought and I will pick in up. Thanks for all the time and hard work the 2 of you put into these events, and its great to have something that the whole family can enjoy. My kids hear me talk about you guys and they know I have a great time when I attend the parties but this gives them a chance to also meet yall. See ya soon Shebbie (Ladybug9520)

5/17/2009 5:23:48 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deleta
Memphis, TN

I am really looking forward to this picnic. I can't remember the last time I went to Sardis. I will bring chips, mayo, mustard, ketchup and napkins.

I am thinking about bringing my guitar, if there is anyone else that plays an instrument be sure to bring it. We could have a pickin party and sing around the campfire. Sounds like great fun. I don't get the chance to play with others much so if you play, bring it. : )

Ken

5/17/2009 7:54:28 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

msdebo
Booneville, MS

msdebo---Pickles*********self

5/18/2009 2:36:34 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
thebumb
Robinsonville, MS

Tom will try and make it to this event, if he is back from IL in time. He has two daughters up there.

5/18/2009 3:59:45 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

ariatlady
Byhalia, MS

OooooKay... I'm not going to the Paducah Kentucky Dog Show, the family reunion doesn't start until 5 pm, so I will be at the Sardis Shindig ! It is going to be great to see everyone. Sorry that I have been out of pocket. Truly, I have missed everyone and I want to thank everyone for emailing and checking on me.

I will bring mocha brownies and home made pimento cheese. For all of the pimento cheese affecinados, this stuff can be habit forming. It ranks right up there with the BBQ pizza.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Love Ya'll

Kathryn and Hounds

5/18/2009 6:48:41 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

A big welcome to deletea, msdebo,ariatlady,comedance, and Shebbie .......

Ken , great idea about the instruments! Can't wait to hear you play!

This is going to be sooooo much fun .......

5/19/2009 10:41:30 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Welcome to thebumb , look forward to meeting you .

This is going to be a great event ......

We can eat, play volleyball, throw horseshoes , swim, fish,dance , listen to music and for anyone bringing a boat, boat riding ! Don't forget your lawn chair , drinks and cooler ...

It's going to be nice to have an outside family event...

See everyone there ....

Cindy

5/21/2009 5:24:08 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Welcome turk1155 glad your going to make it ......

See ya there .........
Cindy

5/23/2009 3:08:14 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

A big welcome to roadstarrider look forward to meeting you....you will have a great time with this group.

Cindy

5/29/2009 7:04:20 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Welcome Jerry! Glad to see you will attend , and appreciate all your help ....

[Edited 5/29/2009 7:04:45 AM PST]

5/30/2009 8:24:43 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Pictures Of Sardis Lake

[Edited 5/30/2009 8:25:35 PM PST]

5/31/2009 9:34:51 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

ariatlady
Byhalia, MS

OK, I am going to have to change my plans for the 6th. My cousin is coming in from Knoxville for the family reunion and everything is starting earlier than was originally scheduled. It seems like the entire world is scheduling everything for the 6th. I will eventually catch up with everyone.

5/31/2009 9:35:51 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

ariatlady
Byhalia, MS

Maybe I will be able to make it to the July shindig. It's too early to tell yet.

6/2/2009 7:52:12 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

goodguyhunting
Hernando, MS

I was thinking this was on the 13th...and I wasn't going to be able to attend...but put me down as coming...and bringing beans and me, myself and I...

6/2/2009 9:52:35 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

babsblueyes
Charleston, MS

I am coming & bringing 1 if they don't back out loldessert

6/3/2009 9:15:02 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

Glad to see everyone signing up !

A big welcome to preciousmemory, doshun, matt8383,dreamsailor,babsblueyes,,juan3, and goodguyhunting.

Looks like the weather is going to be great for this event , so be sure and remember swimsuits and towels if you want to swim , and fishing poles and bait for those that like to fish ( like me ).Also bring a lawn chair if you can ......

We will have horseshoes, volleyball, ladderball, badminton and lawn darts .....

goodguyhunting , I will put you down for beans , and babsblueyes dessert..

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

6/4/2009 5:33:50 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
calin61
Memphis, TN

I will be there and will bring some chips and cookies and napkins.

6/4/2009 7:57:08 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

1specialman55
Southaven, MS

Hi Everyone, I would love to be there but I must work on that day. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. If for some reason I don't work then count me in. I do not have a clue on what to bring. We will wait and see what happens. Wish me luck.If not then maybe next time.

6/5/2009 1:09:19 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

travelingman12
Hernando, MS

Somebody help me here!!! What exactly do I need to bring besides my appetite!!!...looks like some good eats are going to be at Sardis Sat so I'd be a fool to not show up for this@!!!!!!

6/5/2009 5:16:47 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

preciousmemory
Memphis, TN

I will bring a pistaschio cake & tuna salad. I hope everyone likes onion, cause I put onion in my tuna salad. Oh yeah, I will bring triscuits for the tuna. Look forward to meeting some new people.
Judy in Memphis

6/5/2009 7:25:18 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
singlenhernando
Hernando, MS

Travelingman,
Anything you want to bring to the picnic will be fine. Glad you are joining us. We are going to have such a great time!!

All the new signups, we are glad you are joining us too. Looking forward to meeting everybody there.

See you all in about 12 hours or so...for me it's to the kitchen to make HOMEMADE (yeah you read that right....no b ox pudding) bannana pudding & potato salad.

Linda

6/7/2009 10:11:10 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

dreamsailor
Memphis, TN

Where was it......I drove down, drove all along the route mapped out, drove through each of the parks, and couldn't find it....I was a little late, but not enough to have missed everyone...

I don't want people to think I snubbed the event....I just couldn't find you people...sigh.

Rick

6/7/2009 12:37:36 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
singlenhernando
Hernando, MS

Rick,
Sorry you missed us. And sorry you weren't able to find our group. Just keep watching for us here. The next event will be pasted soon.

6/7/2009 7:11:17 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

deltagirl2651
Horn Lake, MS

The picnic was fantastic ! The weather was great!!The food was delicious . Thanks to everyone that came out . We had several people wanting to have another picnic there , so we will be working on one for the fall . The covered pavilion was great!

6/8/2009 12:20:28 AM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  

dreamsailor
Memphis, TN

It was a beautiful day...I had the tops off the car, enjoyed the drive very much. When I couldn't find anyone, I drove over to Clarksdale, and visited with some friends...it was a beautiful day.

I really would have liked to find the picnic. I brought brownies (figured they hold up in the heat), ate a few when I couldn't find you, then tossed the rest, as I sure didn't need them.

A hamburger would sure have been tasty.

I'm finishing up a series of eye surgeries, and can not swim yet...but another few weeks, and I'll be past that...would be nice if we had an event where we could swim, or boat, as well as picnic...I'll be sure next time to have the actual 'park' name with me....instead of just the route, so I can ask a local if I have trouble finding it....

Sorry again,

Rick

6/8/2009 12:17:19 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
comedance
Dyersburg, TN

So sorry I missed it...where's the pics?
Kathy

6/8/2009 8:01:35 PM Saturday June 6th Picnic - Sardis Lake - Come Join The Fun !!!  
ladybug9520
Jonesboro, AR

Thanks everyone for the great time my family & I had Sat. at the picnic it was great!!!! Thanks for the all the hard work put into this event. Shebbie & kids