Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup discreet legit checker

While everything may perhaps seem to be going along swimmingly with your new crush, it is nonetheless crucial to continue to exercising caution. sandpoint idaho singles Everybody on Facebook utilizes their true names, you can come across individuals in your common location, and let s face information, a lot of folks use Facebook for this sort of stuff anyway. But that is exactly how you find out what you like and don t like, and how to stay away from it subsequent time. omegle vpn reddit We will charge your card and your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you deactivate the automatic recharge a minimum of 24 hours ahead of the end of your present subscription period.

datehookup free search

I don t know what the Issue is that people do to get with each other romantically. craigslist gulf shores When Twitter user Postgrad_barty urged people to share their weirdest dating stories, they replied with gusto. You are sitting across the table from a person you truly like on a date at a great restaurant. camarads password The Ultimate Funny Online Dating Queries

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 11:53:57 AM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

I think my Mom and Dad had that down-packed. Why? Because through all the sh-t they been through together, they were together til' they died. My Mom suffered from bi-polar disorder and my DAD was by her side through it all. I know he didn't cheat on her because I used to go to work with my Dad and we'd go home together. He wouldn't leave me out of his sight. She had Bi-polar disorder/depression, she had her highs and lows, meaning she could flip out at any minute.. but when she was normal, she was the Best Mom in the world.. and when my Dad was sick, wasn't able to move or use the restroom, we took care of him. I was always with my parents, so they really didn't have time to do anything else, cept' be a family.. To me, when the going gets tough, we got to stick it through. Isnt that what love's all about?

Now for those who've have been abused, well, that's a time to MOVE ON... but if you have a loving relationship, don't give it up, stay with it.

[Edited 11/20/2007 11:56:29 AM]

11/20/2007 12:39:22 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Actually unconditional love means loving someone without any conditions,
demands or expections. Personally I believe what your parents had was
love in its completeness. In my opinion the ideal relationship is when
someone gives of themselves to another above and beyond themselves. This
is what your Dad did..and your family for that matter... I have known
people with bi-polar and have seen spouse cut and run...it is a very
difficult situation to deal with for all involved.

Yes family should stick together thats what family is about...at least in
my book.

When I mentioned complete love...I am referring when both man and woman give
to each other greater than themselves...then neither will have any wants or
needs for they in themselves are complete.

11/20/2007 12:55:47 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

mom1st
York, SC

The only love that I have found in my life that has been completely unconditional is the love for my kids. I gave my ex unconditional love, through the alcohol, drugs, abuse, bipolar disorder, and tried to get him help. After 6 years, I quit, he didn't want to help himself, and I could no longer put myself or my kids through it. Now, I wish that I hadn't stayed and put my family through it. Sometimes unconditional love can be a downfall. But that doesn't mean that with the next I will give up easy, but if there are problems that they aren't willing to fix, I'm not going to stick around for all the heart ache.

11/20/2007 1:02:24 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

falcon77
Eugene, OR

Loving without any expectations for yourself. Agape love is what it's called.

[Edited 11/20/2007 1:03:18 PM]

11/20/2007 1:23:02 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Thanks Nonickname, I really believed they did have completeness..
Moms, I understand how you feel being a single mother and all,
Wish you all the best for you and your families.
Agape, like it.

11/20/2007 1:26:58 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

chrisk1974
Bowling Green, OH

unconditional love is when ya love someone so much that nothing they can say or do will make ya stop lovin them. it can be the most painfull thing in the world and lead to tremendous suffering when its a one way deal,(had that experiance, but still love em), or hopefully the best thing ever if the love is both ways,( havent had that experiance yet, but hope to).

11/20/2007 1:27:17 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

The only unconditional love that I have found is for my children and them to me. I think that in a relationship it is hard to find unconditional love. There isn't hardly anyone that isn't going to love someone without wanting love back........we all have expectaions and conditions......ever so slight that they might be. JMO

11/20/2007 2:14:58 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Chris and Me, I hear what you're sayin..

Yup,that special one... when? would be nice to know,huh,Chris?

Me4, kids' are definitely main priority.. they are the ones that have to face it with us.

For me, if I didn't have that experience or was exposed to that, I would have never known what love can be.....so I'm grateful for it.

[Edited 11/20/2007 2:16:31 PM]

11/20/2007 5:32:06 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

kkjchl
Elk Park, NC

Your story touched me i have bi-polar disorder and when i was with my husband he took care of me. Except he is a meth user and i had to leave him and start all over now,i have a new love and i am happy love does conquer all.

11/20/2007 5:54:55 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Oh, KK, I knows it's a struggle mama, but you'll see, God's watching over you. I am really happy for you. It's hard to find that kinda love who will be with you no matter what, you wonder if even exist anymore, but at least with in your case, it does. Good for you...

[Edited 11/20/2007 6:33:39 PM]

11/20/2007 6:06:12 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

mr_passion_2006
Texarkana, TX

to me unconditional is when you give up everything you have to be with that person
is when you love that person so much you don't care what other say about him or her
its the kinda love that god gave to us when he gave his only be goten son for us
unconditional mean that person only can give you one thing that is a most and that is your true heart

a person with unconditional only see one thing and that is giveing you happiness for nothing and that money are sex wont stop them from loveing you

11/20/2007 6:07:24 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Mutual compassion to commitment

11/20/2007 6:12:42 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

how do u draw the line between unconditional love and co-dependency?

11/20/2007 6:15:05 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

If the Love is there, the dependency is never a question,
you dont depend on your family
to love you unconditionally

11/20/2007 6:15:17 PM What do you consider unconditional love??????  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

I think unconditional love is accepting the other person regardless of their faults and iniquities. None of us are perfect. My late wife was not perfect, nor was I. But we were both willing to give the ultimate price for each other.

Page: 1, 2