Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

localhookup com legit

Customers are asked to comprehensive a 25 query test prior to beginning the romance in search of journey to let the technique to fully grasp their preferences. richmond hookup Your facts may be shared with other firms in this group. In this instance, maybe their bio stated they had been a coffee lover. okcupid tgirl They did like some of the very same factors and were rapidly in a position to discover widespread ground, having said that, this compatibility is only one particular element of the value of that initial compact speak.

mega hookup app

However, prior to you take into consideration the blanket of achievement rates, you really should understand your dating ambitions. the villages florida singles dating The primary target demographics of OurTime are customers aged above 50 years. I needed relief from the struggles of a toxic two year relationship and so I started unloading my thoughts at open mics. canadian hookup sites Several of us have a favourite place from our childhood.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 6:49:41 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

32melinko
Blackfoot, ID

I've been here for over 2 months now and I havn't had too much luck finding a
nice sigle woman who is interested in getting to know me.
I'd like to know if there is a reason for this or if I'm missing something
or what. don't be shy

11/20/2007 7:32:31 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

well its a numbers game! and since no one else answered i will throw my opinion out there, wink more send more mails and post more in the forums

11/20/2007 7:35:51 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

The forums really help in getting to know people...

11/20/2007 7:42:39 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

the thing about this site is that it's kind of hard to find people close by . . . but jump in the forums, you'll have some fun and pass the time and who knows?

11/20/2007 8:17:35 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

Patience...

Send the emails..

Post more in the forums... Jump on in.. It brings out your real personallity..

And, if all else fails, find yourself a stalker or two....

11/20/2007 9:02:22 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

singlear_guy
Jacksonville, AR

i am not havein any luck here my self, and i dont know why. i dont know how long i had my profile here i knows its been a good deal of time and i have not gotten any messages winks or anything. i send ouy messages and winks but never hear back.

11/20/2007 9:07:02 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

just post in the forums.sometimes no winks is a good thing.the last 3 i got, 2 were from guys and the third was from a woman who's allergic toeverything...including men

11/20/2007 10:36:58 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

singlear_guy
Jacksonville, AR

at lest i would know that someone liked my profile. but it would be creepy if it wasa dude i dont go that way

11/20/2007 10:42:58 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

are you a minister?

11/20/2007 10:44:17 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

singlear sorry but u r f*ckin hot!

11/20/2007 10:44:42 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

singlear_guy
Jacksonville, AR

if that was to me not i am not.

11/20/2007 10:45:43 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

oh yeah.....if fiddle says your hot...then you're hot!

11/20/2007 10:48:02 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Wiley>>>> You are funny! Sorry that happened....LMAO

P.Win

11/20/2007 10:48:20 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha alright wiley! and yeah u r hot!

11/20/2007 11:55:30 PM any reason I'm not having any luck on this site?don't be shy  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

Page: 1, 2