Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

People say I m introverted, or My buddies all believe I m definitely spontaneous and jokey . miami latina But when you begin doing some kind of project, you get so a great deal far more data on the individual and their operate style, she says. He kept saying he had something to tell me, but I told him it would have to wait until he got back. doublelist asheville nc Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential questions and the remarkable name of her cat, Abraham.

mega personal classified

If they rattle off an individual like Woody Allen, you can run. san jose classified ads You can sign up and browse the web site for absolutely free, but you will need to have to pay for a month to month subscription of £22 if you want to strike up conversation with other single persons. That s it, I told my friends, for whom I generally performed the stories of my poor dates. rubmaps albany On the other hand, ahead of you contemplate the blanket of results rates, you should comprehend your dating goals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 7:53:05 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

mountainskys
Crestline, CA

11/20/2007 7:54:24 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

just admit you like it mountain, we're all friends here, no one will laugh at you. you HAVE earned them haven't you??

11/20/2007 7:58:06 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

eww.......it is what i thought it was

11/20/2007 8:04:07 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

libra75
Lowell, AR

Yes, I've earned my redwings...unintentionally! Did'nt know until afterwards when I went to the bathroom & noticed I had blood down there...my first thought was "oh f*ck!"...then I looked in the mirror.....I had redwings from ear to ear! NO!!!! I was not pleased! She did that shit on purpose!!!!!

11/20/2007 8:05:18 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

stripper1
Florence, NJ

hey amber i do lol

11/20/2007 8:06:19 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

mbblond
Myrtle Beach, SC

sorry but no way would i have let a guy do that then...that's just....awww shit....that ain't even worth thinkin about....

11/20/2007 8:07:12 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

libra75
Lowell, AR

......now, all I'm lackin' is the tattoo...

11/20/2007 8:11:48 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

morneblade
Fall River, MA

It's not that bad, and when it happens inadvertantly....what can ya' do???

11/20/2007 8:11:53 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

It was wrong enough....... to absolutely shit-can the woman who didn't give me a choice.... the suprize of seeing it in the mirror when you know someone could have warned you...dump her.....if she won't warn...she has no consideration for who she is with....Got no problem with the wings.....but, I get a say in it too! If not....move the f*ck on.

11/20/2007 8:13:18 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

slingblade69
Mantua, NJ

you don`t need a tattoo just look in the mirror you`ll look like ronald mcdonald who gives a f*ck anyways if your kinky your kinky i call it f*cking cool! and girls love it. their hory as shit!!!!!!!

11/20/2007 8:21:42 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

mred41563
Alexandria, KY

yes i did didnt know it till afterwards wasnt to bad, cant say that i would do it knowing it was that time of the month though

11/20/2007 8:23:13 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

I'm so proud that the guys are being honest...still waiting on the offers tho

11/20/2007 8:25:57 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

I never have , I never will ! The only redwings I like is the hockey team . I'm not Moses , I won't part the red sea !

11/20/2007 8:25:58 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

slingblade69
Mantua, NJ

hey Amber i`m always up for anything!

11/20/2007 8:27:38 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Will you give a heads up warning amber?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5