Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

When filing weekly certifications, claimants will attest that they have completed and documented the required work searches. sarasota jewish singles He provided like 3 extra times and then got annoyed and was like… I m attempting to be chivalrous. megapersonals toronto Download our Gottman Card Deck app for a lot more concerns and conversation subjects for couples.

skipthegames singles

com will introduce you to Russian brides looking for their dream, romance, enjoy and marriage. how to meet people in cedar rapids We talked about where we grew up — he in the Bay location in California, me in Chicago. It would imply you are not just appreciating their appears but also complementing their parents. meet korean women online Stay away from asking other people today for their personal particulars as properly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2007 2:38:12 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

ya know..its topics like these that make me miss my ex...she had more hair on her p*ssy than King kong's bride..but I sure did love nailin her poop chute.. wrong thread..ah well ..its nasty..just like this ...

[Edited 11/21/2007 2:39:01 PM]

11/21/2007 5:36:45 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

how can you not be intrigued by a post about red wings? everyone is curious...I can't be the only one.

11/21/2007 5:41:59 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

midnight2005
Clarksburg, WV

I have on accident earned my red wings, (she started that night) but thank god i caught it before I got into it lol. I will use my finger to help her get off. if she wears a tampon then there is no mess. would I do it knowingly she was??? NO lol sorry........... never trust anything that bleeds for 5 to 7 days and doesn't die! lol

11/21/2007 5:48:36 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

owensborogirl
Owensboro, KY

That is sick and nasty. Who would want that smell and taste. Wrong just wrong. Any other time hell ya.

11/21/2007 5:50:57 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

at no point was the thread about how appealing it is. don't know about you, but a good shower and my stuff smells and tastes very nice, regardless what time of the month it is.

11/21/2007 7:07:41 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

housecall
District Heights, MD

no Can't say that I have
Don't think I would want to, but thanks for the offer

[Edited 11/21/2007 7:14:17 PM]

11/21/2007 7:28:14 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

how are you going to catch something just because a woman has her period? unless its the same thing you'd catch any other time...

again, this isn't necessarily something I condone or even enjoy. But it sure got everyone's attention.

To housecall, you'll try anything once? you'll eat ass, but not go down on a girl...I don't get it.

11/21/2007 7:30:01 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

dg1260
Galion, OH

So Amber, what your really saying is you like being a trouble maker.

11/21/2007 7:32:04 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

11/21/2007 7:37:56 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

bcsilozer
Toms River, NJ

ummm...well....mmmkay?

I have ridden the red river. What the hell: I was married: we were horny lol.

There was no "smell" there was no peculiar "taste"...It was dark....I really didnt know the difference. She didn't act different....No mess, no fuss...WTF? Frankly...I felt cheated...Its like thinking you just joined the "mile high club" and finding out you were still on the runway...as a man, I have no complaints....

Well...'cept for that damn string that kept getting caught in my teeth!!! J/K

[Edited 11/21/2007 7:38:43 PM]

11/21/2007 7:39:43 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

slingblade69
Mantua, NJ

she`s not being a trouble maker she`s just asking a simply question and she found out thats theres prudes that don`t do jack shit thats why their still playing with their own little c*ck and scared of getting their d*ck wet blood or spit or whatever talk to your hand!

11/21/2007 7:51:47 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

amberism
Charleston, SC

damn, i should have stayed up north. least ya'll are open minded up there...

11/21/2007 8:09:04 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

slingblade69
Mantua, NJ

damn Amber you should have!!

11/21/2007 8:17:00 PM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

where2next
Elizabethtown, KY

Have mine, try not to repeat the feat.
But you never know until you try.

11/23/2007 11:04:19 AM Have you earned your RED WINGS??  

josh_paiva75
Ukiah, CA

if to hop in the tub is cleen forr a few hrs so its no prob i know cus im a horn dog i love the p*ssy

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7