Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

95. catholic singles san antonio It tends to make no distinction when you say what you are immediately after, they either don t study it or will just lie about it. My husband s initial message to me showed that a) he had study my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an try to increase my confidence so I d throw myself into bed with him). what is quickhump The only perform around that I have managed to obtain is as follows.

skipthegames com

General and even marrying our neighborhood is a social networking and areas are listed final 50 posts. oahu chat rooms They even came over and interrupted my date, asking if they could have some fries. I just didn t feel it would happen so rapidly. did craigslist get rid of the personal section By far, the most well known 1 is Tinder, and it s not even close to having dethroned anytime quickly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/16/2009 10:44:59 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
jstclmebaby1947
Mason City, IA
69, joined May. 2009

I am a 10-year+ breast cancer survivor. I survived, the breasts did not. I'm curious to know how anyone feels about dating a breast cancer survivor? I chose not to have reconstructive surgery and chose not to use padded bra type clothing.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/2/2009 1:30:51 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
longlocks40
Cedar Rapids, IA
50, joined Mar. 2007

YOU ARE A SURVIOR NOT A VICTIM, you are a strong person to beat cancer. Anybody can get sick anytime in their life so I do not undersatnd the hang ups here.

6/6/2009 7:37:46 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

chas_evans2000
Oskaloosa, IA
58, joined Oct. 2007

your a survivor,breasts dont make a person its the inner beauty,personality,,yes,i wouuld date or marry a survivor

6/29/2009 2:47:09 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
timber1950
Buffalo, IA
65, joined Apr. 2009

HELLO WOULD U DATE A LEFT LEGG AMPUTEE..IF SO TIMBERWOLF50100@ RETIRED MILITARY@AOL.COM. @..A..O..L.. C O M

[Edited 6/29/2009 2:51:31 PM ]

7/10/2009 5:47:14 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

kermit32
York, NE
60, joined Feb. 2009

I don't see it to be an issue either. I have met a double masectomy lady on here, she told me about it on our first date.....it didn't mean anything to me other than brought up a few questions I would talk to her about. she looked very natural and I felt it was important to her to tell me. It didn't detract from my thoughts about her in the least.

7/20/2009 6:15:45 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

petalpicker
Clarence, MO
63, joined May. 2009

I lost my husband to cancer after a 4 year battle just put your head high and be proud that youare a survivor. If someone is so stupid to cut you down for that you are too good for them anyway. I am very proud of you and will stand tall beside you you never gave up.

7/27/2009 7:56:21 AM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
47, joined Jul. 2009

good morning .. stop by the 40's

7/31/2009 10:01:04 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
hifiman1962
Manning, IA
54, joined May. 2008

I would take you out for dinner anytime and I would be proud to be seen with you because you still are a lady

8/2/2009 11:15:32 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

ggwearsjeans
Harris, IA
72, joined Jun. 2009

I aspire to be you lady! I am a 4 year lung cancer survivor. You had a battle and you fought gallantly to win. I am fighting the good fight now. If anyone has a problem with that, send um down the road because they are not good enough for you.

8/4/2009 8:50:11 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

micheal_d
Marshalltown, IA
46, joined Jul. 2009

too be honest....my answer is maybe, i dont like to be around people who all they talk about is what they have been through...my ex-wife is a "wooo-is-me" and it drives me crazy.......i've never had cancer, but i am a survivor of a few things but dont dwell on it....its life, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

8/9/2009 8:31:14 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

eastiacountrybo
De Witt, IA
56, joined Mar. 2008

Yes I would date a breast cancer survivor, but would you date an former epileptic?

8/9/2009 10:31:49 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
peosta
Peosta, IA
57, joined Jul. 2009

Yes, I would! In a way life gains intensity and meaning and friendships are truly valued. There is a stronger connection. Personality always reigns over breasts! I lost someone from cancer..and am looking..

11/19/2009 3:05:48 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
badazzaries
Stockton, CA
40, joined Nov. 2009

i AM ALSO A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR... I STILL HAVE MINE, BUT MY RIGHT ONE IS DRAMATICALLY SMALLER DUE TO SURGERIES, THEN THE LEFT.. I KNOW GUYS ARE BIG ON WOMEN WITH BIG BOOBS, AND I WONDER IF THAT'S WHY I DON'T GET ALOT OF LOOKS?? PLUS THE FACT I WENT THRU CHEMO IN O7 WITH ALL OF THIS, AND MY HEAD STILL HAS SOME BALDS SPOTS, DOESNT'T GROW OR LOOK AS GOOD AS IT DID BEFORE I GET SICK, PLUS MY EYEBROWS ARE SO LIGHT, AND THIN... THAT ALSO MAKES ME WONDER... I HAVEN'T FELT ATTRACTIVE IN 2 YEARS SINCE I WENT THRU ALL OF IT...

11/19/2009 3:06:48 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
badazzaries
Stockton, CA
40, joined Nov. 2009

JJ

11/20/2009 9:04:58 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
redpruett
Ottumwa, IA
81, joined Jun. 2008

yes i would. breast are nothing more that some fat hanging on there.
i think every woman past child bearing age should have them removed.
i was married to a lady for 41 years that passed away 6 years ago from breast cancer.

11/21/2009 10:17:04 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

chevellelover
Marshalltown, IA
27, joined May. 2008

I lost my girlfriend to cancer in september of this year she was 18 years old she had it sence she was 14 and it took her from me. I miss her so much and i loved her with all of my heart i would have given my life for her if i could have. In memory of her i am getting a tattoo on my chest saying in loving memory of melissa cowen

12/31/2009 5:33:05 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
dvsdavid
Lodi, CA
39, joined Dec. 2009

breast isn't what makes a woman or a relationship work...besides you don't want a guy that is that shallow anyways....any woman that can survive that and keep a great out look on life is great in my eyes...cancer isn't fun...my nephew had it at the age of six it went away and then last yr it came back and ended up haven to take his eye over it we all are hopen they got it all out so now its a waiting game for him now but he seems to be holding up very well over it.Just keep your head up and that person will come along at some point...gl with your search...

1/27/2010 11:22:51 AM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
iowabiker
Ankeny, IA
44, joined Aug. 2009

I think that a decent guy would love you for what you are if the guy has a hangup about something like what your dealing with your better off without him. As we age i believe we become more interested in what the person is on the inside and who will truly be there for us through thick and thin. Many a beautiful women on the outside are truly ugly on the inside. If i may suggest when meeting a ney guy take your time to reveal that to him and get to know each other and let him know who you are on the inside first before revealing your cancer even if he is a nice guy that would'nt have a problem with missing breasts if you start out with that out front he thats all he might be thinking about as you 2 are having dinner etc. good luck on your search

1/29/2010 9:49:43 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
redpruett
Ottumwa, IA
81, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from petalpicker:
I lost my husband to cancer after a 4 year battle just put your head high and be proud that youare a survivor. If someone is so stupid to cut you down for that you are too good for them anyway. I am very proud of you and will stand tall beside you you never gave up.

2/6/2010 8:19:42 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
stainlessea
Miles, IA
58, joined Sep. 2009

Sure I would! If you can get past it and believe that I can, then itwould be a done deal.

2/9/2010 7:12:21 AM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
gamhawkeyes49
Mount Pleasant, IA
58, joined May. 2007

For anyone who would not take the time to get to know a survivor is not worth the time. I've been around alot sickly people and most of them really made me laugh. It's hard enough that they're going through all sorts of treatment so why add to the misery?

3/28/2010 8:45:54 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  

mejerr30
Hospers, IA
36, joined Jul. 2008

yes i would why not that doesn't make you any less of a woman hey if i lost righty would i only be half a man?

4/25/2010 12:02:19 AM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
mbh77
Creston, IA
56, joined Jul. 2009

I wouldn't care especially if you had nice legs but no I would no problem dating the right girl and that would not matter one way or the other.

4/26/2010 8:54:26 PM Would You Date A Breast Cancer Survivor?  
abruzzi38
Northwood, IA
44, joined Apr. 2010

I surely would. I to am a survivor