Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookups near me

My friend Catherine begged me to go, if only to bring her back a fantastic story. telford singles Just as she decided to attain out, Ellen mentioned her ex known as her up. AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people today to choose how they reside as they age. best dating app in belarus When I arrived, he gave me a huge bear hug and I was instantly attracted to him.

guy doesn t text after hookup

Use our than chat rooms no regsitration to speak to strangers na make new close friends. dating edmonton Makes use of a Relationship Chemistry Predictor to come across matches. I was as honest as I could be, saying that although I wasn t interested in her romantically, she was entertaining to devote time with and I d like to be good friends. locanto minneapolis 99, with 3 days totally free trial, auto renews at the finish of each and every half year term.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/20/2007 10:43:54 PM not sure what to do  

singlear_guy
Jacksonville, AR

there is this girl that i know. and she means ALOT to me. but the odds are agenst me. we might not ever be able to be together. she is on my mind alot. she can bring me out of a bad mood every time i am down. but the odds are we cant be. she says that she does not see us lasting at all. but i do. so i know i need to get over her so whats the best way to do that. everything i have tryed has failed.

11/20/2007 10:48:10 PM not sure what to do  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

either cut up the credit card or just stop callin

11/20/2007 10:52:00 PM not sure what to do  

singlear_guy
Jacksonville, AR

we are friends so i see her alot. and it kills me on the inside knowin i cant be with her

11/20/2007 10:52:58 PM not sure what to do  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

start online stalkin her! if that dont work then kill her and keep her in your fridge!

11/20/2007 10:53:01 PM not sure what to do  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

I am confused..she says she doesn't see you guys lasting...so she is still
with you...hasn't ended it yet, That said..you keep saying the odds are
against you...well perhaps if you project yourself negatively to her in
other areas...she is giving you a hint about maybe not lasting....ask
her why she thinks you guys won't last??? Find out if it something that
you can fix...if not...move on

11/20/2007 10:55:19 PM not sure what to do  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

prison?

11/21/2007 1:12:48 AM not sure what to do  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

In her eyes, you are the 'friend' she can dump on, go to for advice, use when she's feeling down, etc etc(I can go on and on)

She doesn't want to start anything with you because she feels she will lose that, so she can get any guy she wants AND keep you dangling to be a shoulder for her when needed.

ADvice: Stop contacting her, ignore her calls, and cut her COMPLEATLY out of your life. Do this until you come to terms(it's a lot easier to see who someone is when they are not next to you)

When you are able to think of her without the heartache, maybe you can become friends with her (But I doubt it, best chance u have is to ditch her completely)

11/21/2007 1:22:07 AM not sure what to do  

tatts2go
Parkville, MD

Dude suck it up! Seems like she might be a little selfish and not totally concerned about your feelings that are involved. But we dont know all thr details maybe she knows something about you that makes her feel this way?

11/21/2007 6:54:46 AM not sure what to do  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

there is this girl that i know. and she means ALOT to me. but the odds are agenst me. we might not ever be able to be together. she is on my mind alot. she can bring me out of a bad mood every time i am down. but the odds are we cant be. she says that she does not see us lasting at all. but i do. so i know i need to get over her so whats the best way to do that. everything i have tryed has failed.

i say if you both communicate openly and honestly--add some humor at times may help--hey if one of you remain closed-minded at this--then forgetaboutit there is no relationship--

11/21/2007 7:13:44 AM not sure what to do  

evie58
Jeannette, PA

Feelings have to be mutual on both ends dude if she says its not going to work believe her a womans intuition

11/21/2007 9:53:17 AM not sure what to do  

jazzygirlok
Tulsa, OK

Ok fiddle, that was just plain scary!!!....

11/21/2007 9:57:54 AM not sure what to do  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Move next door n peep on her from your livin' room window w/small telescope n camera..

Sometimes ya gotta go the x-tra mile 2 win 'em over...........

11/21/2007 9:59:02 AM not sure what to do  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

thats how u get a women to never leave ya!

11/21/2007 10:05:23 AM not sure what to do  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

Seriously,

It sounds to me as if this is her polite way of saying that she just wants to be friends and nothing more. You need to accept that and move on. Would you rather have her in your life as a friend or not in your life at all.

11/21/2007 10:05:38 AM not sure what to do  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

the only way that works for me is out of sight..out of mind..if I don't see them on a daily basis..or weekely basis..I eventually forget to feel sorry for myself that I can't have them..it takes a little while..but gradually..I think of them less and less..and before I know it..I forgot what all the excitement was about.

Page: 1, 2